Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,045

    New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    OK, trying asking this here in my "home" forum in hopes of getting a response ...

    In January on the Disney Parks Blog one of the items posted was about the new t-shirts coming out this year with the poster images from this year's calendar on them.
    Exciting New Merchandise on the Horizon for Disney Parks in 2014 « Disney Parks Blog
    I really liked the green Tiki Room shirt and have been waiting to see if it was available.
    This month the Tiki Room poster is the featured image on the May calendar and I started searching for it online, as well as in Disneyland, but haven't seen it anywhere yet.

    Name:  NMI8764525-613x514.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  78.1 KB

    They did offer the Disneyland Railroad shirts online a while back, and that image was January on the Calendar.
    All Aboard with Disney Railroad T-Shirts Coming to Disney Parks Online Store from January 27-February 2, 2014 « Disney Parks Blog
    Name:  RRT846206-613x378.jpg
Views: 857
Size:  49.5 KB
    I've seen a few people in DL wearing them (but for some reason I recall them being red, not green.)
    Haven't seen any others offered, and I'm wondering if they are going to be selling any of the others.
    The Fantasyland shirt pictured at the top was the image for last month on the calendar.

    Does anyone here know more about this?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    826

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    I have the calendar, too! Actually, I gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas...but I get to see it every day. I want the Tiki Room Tshirt, too!

  3. #3

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,045

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillchat View Post
    I have the calendar, too! Actually, I gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas...but I get to see it every day. I want the Tiki Room Tshirt, too!
    Ok, I've been doing more searching myself, and was able to find info regarding some of the other shirts.
    Four New Disney Attraction Poster-Inspired T-Shirts Coming to Disney Parks Online Store in April 2014 « Disney Parks Blog

    Looks like we missed the order dates on these, but at least it gives me hope that they are going to release the Tiki Room one sometime in the near future!
    Name:  APT786942-613x608.jpg
Views: 810
Size:  111.4 KB

  4. #4

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,045

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    Yay! I was reading the comments and questions and saw this question and response:
    5
    Deborah from CA on April 15th, 2014 at 3:29 pm

    I read somewhere that “Country Bear Jamboree” would have a Tee this year. Any idea when it will be available?

    Steven Miller on April 15th, 2014 at 3:40 pm

    @Deborah – You are correct. You can see some early concepts for future tees in this story. I don’t have an exact date Look for the Country Bear Jamboree shirt in June and the Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room / Tropical Serenade ones are coming in May!

  5. #5

    • Haunted Mansion Fan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Riding a Doombuggy
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
    Yay! I was reading the comments and questions and saw this question and response:
    5
    Deborah from CA on April 15th, 2014 at 3:29 pm

    I read somewhere that “Country Bear Jamboree” would have a Tee this year. Any idea when it will be available?

    Steven Miller on April 15th, 2014 at 3:40 pm

    @Deborah – You are correct. You can see some early concepts for future tees in this story. I don’t have an exact date Look for the Country Bear Jamboree shirt in June and the Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room / Tropical Serenade ones are coming in May!

    ^^^^ excellent!
    Do not pull down on the safety bar please; I will lower it for you.

  6. #6

    • Resident Adventurer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    108

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    I love that Tiki Room shirt! I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

    *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
    ???

  7. #7

    • Disneyland Dreamer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Historic Downtown Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    I grabbed a few of the Tiki Room Anniversary ones last year. I like fan-made ones too. I've got six of Richard Terpstra's Dole Whip ones.



    He got hired by Disney recently, so I wonder if he's behind these new releases.

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Concord, NC
    Posts
    366

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    I think we'll definitely see a lot of Richard's influence in new designs. I believe his stuff had been eeking its way into their in-park items for some time?
    ~ Erik








  9. #9

    • ...and the Flowers Croon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    154

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    I saw the Space Mountain one available on my DL trip a few weeks ago. Alas, it was only sold as a men's t-shirt, which just doesn't flatter the female figure unless you're a skinny minnie (in which case I hate you, so there).

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    125

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by poltergeist View Post
    ^^^^ excellent!
    I am that Deborah from Ca... Cool,huh? I have been told that the Disney Parks section of the DisneyStore.com is updated on Monday mornings. I'll let you all know if I see anything. Here's hoping we all look splendid in our new Tee shirts!
    "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

  11. #11

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,045

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by DebG View Post
    I am that Deborah from Ca... Cool,huh? I have been told that the Disney Parks section of the DisneyStore.com is updated on Monday mornings. I'll let you all know if I see anything. Here's hoping we all look splendid in our new Tee shirts!
    Yup - cool!
    Thanks! I just (re)signed up for their mailing list so hopefully I would get notification when it was available. I was just planning on regularly checking the site. Good to know it's regularly updated Monday morning.

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    958

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    It might have been a limited engagement item, the Disneyland Railroad shirts were only available for a week and unfortunately I missed out.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

  13. #13

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,045

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by TFN5459 View Post
    It might have been a limited engagement item, the Disneyland Railroad shirts were only available for a week and unfortunately I missed out.
    Yes, they are all only available online for "limited time only" (like the Hatbox Ghost shirt was).
    I don't know about how/if these are/will be available at the parks (HBG wasn't).
    I'm glad that according to the site we haven't missed the Tiki Room shirt, which should be available sometime this month!

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    958

    Re: New Tiki Room poster t-shirts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
    Yes, they are all only available online for "limited time only" (like the Hatbox Ghost shirt was).
    I don't know about how/if these are/will be available at the parks (HBG wasn't).
    I'm glad that according to the site we haven't missed the Tiki Room shirt, which should be available sometime this month!
    The railroad shirt was only available through the website or by phone, I'd imagine it would be the same for the upcoming shirts as well.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

  15. #15

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Idea] New New Managment for Tiki Room
    By Alpoe001 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 04:58 AM
  2. [Video] New Tiki Room Show Will Keep You In "Stitches"!
    By Ride Warrior in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:56 AM
  3. New Tiki Room merchandise!
    By Ride Monkey in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:02 PM
  4. New Video - Enchanted Tiki Room
    By RU42 in forum Community Outpost
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •