Is there a way to get a cheap annual pass if I'm in central cali?

Ugh I hate being JUST outside of the zipcode range that's available to get an annual pass.

• Your cadaverous pallor

Re: Is there a way to get a cheap annual pass if I'm in central cali?

nope the cheapest pass for you (and I) is $500 bucks it's a good deal if you go enough
    I Fresh baked!

• Not the Hawkguy

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMouse View Post
    Ugh I hate being JUST outside of the zipcode range that's available to get an annual pass.
    Do you just mean outside of the zipcode range for Central Cali? Because I'm in Bakersfield and for some reason we qualify (not that I'm complaining).

• Resident Adventurer

Well I mean, if you've got friends in SoCal you could, in theory, cheat the system by putting down their zip code. Not sure if this would get you into any trouble though... They don't offer just California resident discounts? I know of the SoCal discount, but I could have sworn that they do California residents as well.

Anyways.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
    ???

• Circle of Ancients

Nope; Disney doesn't like you (or me for that matter). Funny how taxi cab companies get accused of racism for charging even slightly different rates for different zip codes but when the Mouse does it on a much larger scale it's all hunky dory.....not Disney's fault you decided to live outside their arbitrary discount zip codes
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Singing Drinker

Payment plan.

The Disney website lists payment plans as available for any CA resident living in ZIP codes 9000-96199. Unless your definition of "Central California" is fairly elastic, you should be covered - that hits up into Tahoe area.

You won't be able to get the SoCal passes, but you *will* be able to take advantage of the monthly installments. Your interest in an AP in general would seem to indicate going multiple times, this may be the best option.
    Woo! Spring is coming!

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by IndyChick View Post
    Well I mean, if you've got friends in SoCal you could, in theory, cheat the system by putting down their zip code. Not sure if this would get you into any trouble though... They don't offer just California resident discounts? I know of the SoCal discount, but I could have sworn that they do California residents as well.

Anyways.
    I seem to remember something about that. Like you have to show a picture ID w/a valid zip to activate the SoCal pass when you enter the first time or that the credit card billing address has to be in the right zip areas. I don't remember exactly what it was, but Disney has some protocol in place to prevent people from using another person's address to get the discount.

Always best to play by the rules. I'd hate to get to the gate with an AP I wasn't eligible for & be turned away or have to cough up the money for a valid annual pass or a park hopper on the spot.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Stormy is right, you have to show your ID with your SoCal address or bring in a utilities bill with your name on it to prove you live there. You'll have to get one of the more expensive passes, unfortunately. But the good news is you can do the monthly payment plan since you're a Californian! That definitely helps.