Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Craziness for Anna and Elsa at the Rope Drop?

God....things like this make me glad not to have kids...I can get seeing a character and waiting a minute or two for a pic...but over 20 mins? No way, I'm at Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Hello Micechatters!

I was wondering, what exactly should I be expecting with people running to the Frozen Meet-N-Greet at the rope drop? I recently saw that they moved Anna and Elsa's start time, to park opening, does this mean that everybody and their dog books it for Anna and Elsa? With that, does anyone have any advice? Such as should I go on a magic morning, etc?

Any insight on the best way to meet them, weather it be to partake in the craziness, or wait a little while after the mob gets there?

Thank you my fellow DisNerds!
    Don't get in a rush... and don't assume that they are both going to be there. Ask the CM near if they are both there because sometimes you only get one and there is nothing that will make you more upset than standing inline for 2 hours and then only getting half the them.

Yeah I hate that, I want to meet them both but its a 50/50 chance.

Me and my wife went today, apparently they tried something new this morning to avoid the running. They started a line at the front of main street I believe and led people to the queue shortly after the park opened. We got in line around 1120 and waited about 2 1/2 hours. My daughter and niece had a good couple of minutes with Anna and Elsa and we got tons of pictures and had our choice of taking pictures with just Anna or just Elsa. I think there could be a ton of ways to deal with and handle this crazy waiting time, have more than 1 meet and greet? It's not too bad too they let you trade off with people in the line so you don't have to sit there all together for the entire time. I'm just thankful it wasn't a quick photo and they push you out the door.

Just an idea but what if they built a custom place that could house 2 sets of Anna and Elsa? You walk in and either go left or right into separate rooms to see the characters. This could possibly speed up the wait a little.

Just a thought

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    Just an idea but what if they built a custom place that could house 2 sets of Anna and Elsa? You walk in and either go left or right into separate rooms to see the characters. This could possibly speed up the wait a little.

Just a thought
    I was thinking the same thing. They do that in WDW with Elsa and Anna, apparently. They could use the big soundstage that they don't really utilize much over in Hollywoodland.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

• film975

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. They do that in WDW with Elsa and Anna, apparently. They could use the big soundstage that they don't really utilize much over in Hollywoodland.
    I too think Disney needs to put a second meet and greet location for Princess Anna and Queen Elsa at the Disneyland Resort. Stage 17 (the former Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Play It! location) would be the best place to do that at the California Adventure. Maybe theme it to a royal ball? It's amazing how popular Frozen has gotten and it's still going strong. I wouldn't be surprised if the film got its own attraction sooner rather than later.

• Queen Elsa

Oh they could put them in the Royal Hall with Cinderella and the other 2.

• film975

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    That could work too. I wouldn't mind if they did another stage show at the Royal Theatre for Frozen as well.

• #bringevilback

I actually think this is a bad idea, as that line would skyrocket! Let the line to see regular princess stay the same, set up a two sided M&G elsewhere.

Shoot, I don't think I'd ever wait longer than 30 min. to an hour to see Cinderella and she has been my favorite since I was a tiny thing! These meet-and-greets are just nuts.

Without a new princess movie on the horizon I'm interested in seeing how long this lasts. Frozen could probably stay in that building for months while eating up hours of guest waiting times.

• Queen Elsa

Speaking of new movies. What sopost to be the big hit for this year in Animation? To me waitting in line to met the characters don't bug me at all send that is what I do at Disneyland is to see the characters.

Speaking of new movies. What sopost to be the big hit for this year in Animation? To me waitting in line to met the characters don't bug me at all send that is what I do at Disneyland is to see the characters.
    "Big Hero 6" is the next movie... which is based off the Marvel comic. The next Disney princess won't be till around 2017, which is Moana Walaliki. She will be the first Polynesian princess.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    "Big Hero 6" is the next movie... which is based off the Marvel comic. The next Disney princess won't be till around 2017, which is Moana Walaliki. She will be the first Polynesian princess.
    Thank you may not like this movie send it's a Marvel comic tipe movie. Not a fan of Marvel only the X-Men I like from Marvel and that's it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast