Page 10 of 174 FirstFirst ... 78910111213203560110 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Saw Babyface twice at Disneyland yesterday evening. First time was when I was getting on the train at the Main Street station and the other was a couple of hours later at the Plaza Inn. He seemed like a total down-to-earth guy. Waiting in line for food and everything. I just figured all the celebrities would use their "I'm famous so do everything for me--now!" routine so it was a breath of fresh air to see someone actually waiting in line to get some fried chicken in the Plaza Inn.

• Grumpy old man

When I was last there, on the day of the Pirates premiere we were walking through the Grand Californian because we thought we could go through it from DTD to get to DCA (without being guests of the hotel). We knew there'd be some famous people around due to the movie, but we stayed out of DL when they were arriving so didn't expect to see anyone. But were walking and we pass this pretty tall black guy surronded by a small entourage, I didn't reconize him so we just kept going. Some guy was passing by us and asked my younger cousin (who's 10) if he knew who the guy was, when he said he didn't, the guy informed him he was a basketball player. Alright, not a basketball fan, don't know the guy. Hwoever when my grandparents had caught up with us (us kids were ahead) he told us that it was Jerry Rice of the 49ers and Raiders (being Bay Area folk, that's a big thing). So the random dude talking to my cousin had no idea what he was talking about.

1. Andy McDowell in 1995 leaving Star Tours as she was entering the back way and later at the Blue Bayou one table away.

2. Colin from "Who's Line" in 2000 while we were eating at the River Belle Terrace...looked like he was getting the tour of the park for his then up-coming DCA preview show.

3. 2002 World Series Champs: Anaheim Angels in DCA

We saw Mike Bibby on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad yesterday, we sat in his seat after him.

This isn't directly in Disneyland but a little over 2 years ago my family and I saw Joseph Gordon-Levitt (of 3rd Rock From The Sun fame) dining at the Downtown Disney Rainforest Cafe. It was a pretty exciting moment for us, but also embarrassing because we couldn't stop staring.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

SHIP MATES

Before taking the wheel as Captain Mickey’s first mate, Lindsay Lohan and her new guy, Harry Morton, take a cruise for two on Disneyland's Pirates of the Carribean ride in Anaheim, Calif., on Saturday July 8th.

CREDIT: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland/JPI
    PUBLISHED: MONDAY JULY 10, 2006 06:00AM EST
    UPDATED: MONDAY JULY 10, 2006 05:20PM EST
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Quote Originally Posted by kickcows
    i seem to always see james spader. and its always the same time of year. see, my boyfriend and i always go to disneyland for our anniversary in november and we eat at the french market.

3 YEARS IN A ROW we have seen james spader in this area on this weekend. makes me think its his kids' birthday or something.

and let me tell you, if there's one person i'd want to see there, it's him. i LOVE james spader!!!

we also saw john favreau once (the guy in swingers, directed the film elf). totally awesome.
    That is funny!!!Do you meen James Spade or the little skinny guy??? If your eally meant James Spader.. I did not relize he had kids.

• Avoiding new PoTC pics...

I saw Shaquille O'Neal in 2002, I think. It was funny because he rode Peter Pan right in front of us with two kids. His legs TOTALLY hung off the front of the ship! LOL I have a pic, I will have to find it.

I saw Cindy Crawford back in 1994. She had a huge entourage of about twelve or so suited men. Needless to say, with such a formidable army of SS looking guys around her, I made no attempt to talk to her.
    Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
    Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
    Disneyland Paris: 2010
    Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
    Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
    Efteling:2011
    Lotte World: 2012

•   
    • baby steps, baby steps...

I saw the Beatles there in the early '60's. Can't remember exact year, but they were going to perform at the Hollywood Bowl. My mom and I were in Enchanted Tiki Room when they slipped in a back door. When the show really lit up the room you could clearly see all four of them and their entourage. No body bugged them, I think we all to stunned to move! They were ushered out before it ended. They seemed nervous...can't blame them.

• For You!

In June - the day before the Pirates premiere, I saw Jay Mohr and a couple of little kids leaving the park. I took a picture, but I'll have to find it.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Quote Originally Posted by nocaldznygrl
    I saw the Beatles there in the early '60's. Can't remember exact year, but they were going to perform at the Hollywood Bowl. My mom and I were in Enchanted Tiki Room when they slipped in a back door. When the show really lit up the room you could clearly see all four of them and their entourage. No body bugged them, I think we all to stunned to move! They were ushered out before it ended. They seemed nervous...can't blame them.
    This one beats them all!!!! I wish I were older!!!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Everywhere I went today at both parks there he was!
    America's Funniest Home Videos host -

Tom Bergeron

Emmy Award-winning host Tom Bergeron began his broadcasting career in 1972 in his hometown of Haverhill, MA. Despite ample evidence that Bergeron was 17 at the time, he now insists there has been a terrible mistake.

"Must be some other guy," Bergeron declared. "I'm only 35."
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• old skooler

back in 91 i met gangsta rap lengend eric(eazy-e)wright outside the bathroom on the borders of frontierland and fantasyland he was with his son who is now a rapper(lil eazy), also in 2000 i met wwe star mick foley(a.k.a. mankind,dude love,cactus jack) outside alice in wonderland he was there with is family the day after wrestlemania 16 was at the pond,and way back in the day i saw new edition perform on tsi

When I was in DCA years ago (2002-3?), I bumped (quite literally) into Tommy Lesorta. Ironic since I'm a Giants fan.Just a quick "excuse me". He was being guided around by a CM.

My mom also saw someone she recognized. I can't remember her name though.