Page 104 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4547994101102103104105106107114129154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2607

• Sock Puppet

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

If he was going the direction away from the HM area towards the show and solo, he was probably catching a smoke and then heading back towards his group.

• Vroom, vroom!

Ive never seen any big celebrity at DL but I am in a band and am considerd a local celebrity and I have ben to disneyland does that count?
    I am Scary Scott,
    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karalora View Post
    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Krillinish View Post
    Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen resting in front of the Matterhorn back on Tuesday, July 7.

I saw Tom's face first then realized the other person was Gisele. I took a photo, but they turned away. It was definitely them, though (the plaid CM is covered by Tom).

This picture bothers me and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's the voyeuristic aspect of it. Here a family is trying to comfort their child and someone is taking pictures of them without their knowledge or permission. They are to the side of the walkway and are obviously not looking for attention, yet you snapped the picture anyway. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, just putting forth my own opinion.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Scott View Post
    Ive never seen any big celebrity at DL but I am in a band and am considerd a local celebrity and I have ben to disneyland does that count?
    No.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

I saw David Henrie on Pirates of the Caribbean not too long ago.
    I'm a gymnast...
    I do my own stunts

I saw Barry Bonds getting off of Peter Pans flight a few years back. Ha, it's probably in here under an older post now that I think about it.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    This picture bothers me and I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's the voyeuristic aspect of it. Here a family is trying to comfort their child and someone is taking pictures of them without their knowledge or permission. They are to the side of the walkway and are obviously not looking for attention, yet you snapped the picture anyway. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, just putting forth my own opinion.

• Stop That!

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    Here a family is trying to comfort their child and someone is taking pictures of them without their knowledge or permission. They are to the side of the walkway and are obviously not looking for attention, yet you snapped the picture anyway. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, just putting forth my own opinion.
    Meh. They are celebrities in a very public place, during one of the busiest times of the year. I'm sure it never occurred to them they might be photographed, nor that any of the thousands of people surrounding them would even be carrying a camera.

It's not like Krillinish was peeking into their backyard or peering over their bathroom stall...

• Comets? Comets!

I noticed yesterday when Dogg the Bounty Hunter was there, that he tried to attract the most attention to himself. Usually celebrities with plaids try to downplay themselves by wearing the "I'm invisible" hat/sunglasses combo (although that didn't stop me from recognizing Rainn Wilson right away).

• Disgruntled Former CM

Cool Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

We saw Hugh Jackman (and family, and nanny) at the Resort on April 23rd, 2009; first he was over at DCA in front of Mulhulland Madness, and then we saw him in Disneyland - we happened to be in the Tiki Room at the same time / same row.

He is just as gorgeous in person; I know that he "puts his pants on - one leg at a time - just like everyone else...", but I really want to WATCH!

This was the day of my faaabulous lunch at Club 33 - so we were expecting to see him there too!
    "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogaFrito View Post
    Meh. They are celebrities in a very public place, during one of the busiest times of the year. I'm sure it never occurred to them they might be photographed, nor that any of the thousands of people surrounding them would even be carrying a camera.

It's not like Krillinish was peeking into their backyard or peering over their bathroom stall...
    I'm not saying it's illegal what they did, just in poor taste.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Following the Second Star

My group saw someone awhile back walking around DCA. I think it was Abigail Breslin. We walked past a family with a plaid and we looked at them, but awhile later someone was like "Wait...was tht Abigail Breslin we just walked past?"

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by EvilQueen View Post
    We saw Hugh Jackman (and family, and nanny) at the Resort on April 23rd, 2009; first he was over at DCA in front of Mulhulland Madness, and then we saw him in Disneyland - we happened to be in the Tiki Room at the same time / same row.

Photo with him & M.M. at post #1479
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    Photo with him & M.M. at post #1479
    FYI ALIAS, that link just takes one to the top of the current page.

If you want to find it easily, click here.

• Hakuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by AidensDaddy View Post
    Tonight I saw Dog the Bounty Hunter over by Fantasmic!
    I saw him just as I was coming out of HM. He was with a Plaid and his wife.