Page 112 of 174 FirstFirst ... 126287102109110111112113114115122137162 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2607

• Stop That!

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Haha, if someone was coming up to you in a super fast matter and you weren't exactly aware of it until the last second, then there's your spooking. He was on his cellphone texting, and I turned around and started walking subconsciously. Almost collided.
    Did you go boo?

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

HAHAHA no.

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Almost literally ran into Weird Al Yankovic on Monday by It's a Small World. It was pretty awesome. I felt bad that because I think I spooked him a little, but I apologized and he was really cool about it.
    He was two family groups behind me going into Small World. I told my wife it was him and she dared me to talk to him. Luckily our boats landed at the same time. At the gift shop I asked him, “Did I see you at the Orange County Fair?” He replied "Yes you did". He shook my hand and asked me how am I. He is a great person to talk with. He mention his brain will be back next year at OCF.

• Nerd

Kobe Bryant and his two kids were there this last Saturday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrdv28 View Post
    He was two family groups behind me going into Small World. I told my wife it was him and she dared me to talk to him. Luckily our boats landed at the same time. At the gift shop I asked him, “Did I see you at the Orange County Fair?” He replied "Yes you did". He shook my hand and asked me how am I. He is a great person to talk with. He mention his brain will be back next year at OCF.
    Aww that's awesome! I remember the first time I ever saw him at the parks, he was getting off of BTMRR while I was getting on. Different row, but I'd recognize that curly hair and face from anywhere.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Gee, I wonder if Wierd Al went and caught a Billys show - Dennis Fetchett played Fiddle on "Polka Party" way back in 1985/86. Did a real double-take when I saw that one hidden away in the liner notes...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

in april 2008 my friend and i saw abigail breslyn getting on POTC with some friends and Andy Garcia was there for the Quincinera (sp?) which meant no fireworks that night still have yet to see Remember Dreams Come True

Blog Entries

Saw Marissa Jaret Winokur yesterday in DCA with her husband, child, and I believe a friend. For those who don't know who she is, she's the original Tracy Turnblad on Broadway's Hairspray. She was also on Dancing With The Stars and hosted Dance Your *** Off on Oxygen.

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

I saw John ritter and his wife Amy Yasbeck eating at teh storytellers cafe a number of years back when they were doing the ABC primetime days at DCA. He was a really nice guy. I ran into him at the buffet. RIP John Ritter.

Alison Iraheta from American Idol was at California Adventure today. I don't watch the show and didn't immediately recognize her until a couple people asked her for photos.

• Sock Puppet

I saw Scott Mcintyre, american idol, and girlfriend strolling through downtown disney bout 2 weeks ago? Only recognized him because I saw his pole for the blind. Didn't bother to ask for photo or even take one.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Selena Gomez today for Christmas special taping:

photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I saw Art Linkletter a long time ago. Bonus points for anyone who knows who that is! lol

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    I saw Art Linkletter a long time ago. Bonus points for anyone who knows who that is! lol
    Claimed, and then some. Remember "Art Linkletter's House Party" and the "Kids Say the Darnedest Things!" segment...?

One of these days a Kinescope of a particular day is gonna show up. Or maybe I should go searching for it.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• That's a lot of look.

Anyone see Penn Jillette today? His recent tweets mentioned he'd be at DL with his family.