Page 113 of 174 FirstFirst ... 136388103110111112113114115116123138163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2607

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

I've seen Tim Burton there before with his wife, she dresses as odd in person as she does in the movies. Then I saw some basketball player that my brother recognized while we were in line...i dont remember his name but they cut right in front of us in screamin after we had been waiting about an hour and a half.

• LuvAlice

Yes, I saw Penn today. I saw him twice with a plaid. At first I couldn't place who he was but then I remembered. My first celebrity sighting!

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by travelmom View Post
    I've seen countless celebrities at Disneyland throughout the years. Alas I never saw the great man himself in person. I'd trade them all for that.
    I met MJ in 84(thriller), he was about the biggest celeb on the planet at that time. He was gracious to me, and posed for a picture with me. He was spapping pics of the kids(shudder)during a parade on Main Street. He just came out of a door, from one those buildings, and I was standing there. I was a huge fan at the time, I told him ABC was the first record I ever bought, and that we were the same age, and he really warmed up to me. I wish I could I still look at that picture the same way, but sadly I can't.
    Do you have the picture of this??
    -"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."

• That's a lot of look.

Quote Originally Posted by mekchin View Post
    Yes, I saw Penn today. I saw him twice with a plaid. At first I couldn't place who he was but then I remembered. My first celebrity sighting!
    Whee! I love that guy. It's funny that you couldn't place him at first. He's so enormous and so himself-looking that I would have thought one would know him right away. Where did you see him?

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    Selena Gomez today for Christmas special taping:

photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disneyland
    Speaking of Miss Gomez, I saw her and what was believe to be Jeanette McCurdy from iCarly get tackled in DCA by fangirls. Poor girls.

• Local

Jenny McCarthy, and her son.

I saw Jon Favreau and his family at DL about three Saturdays ago. I was sitting alone on the low wall in Carnation Plaza. No one was sitting within three feet of me on either side. This guy walks up and stands in front of me. I was playing on my iPhone and didn't look up. I knew he wanted me to move so his family could sit down, and I was in a pissy mood. (I'm not usually a grump, but I was that day. Whole other story...) I didn't look at him because I knew what he wanted. Sure enough, after a few seconds he asked me to move, and I begrudgingly did.

Not long afterward, I got up to head out with my family. I glanced back to get a look at this person who had asked me to move. It was Jon Favreau. Totally made my night and made me realize too how silly I was being.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

John Lasseter was in the park today checking out the Princess and the Frog Jubilee. Stevie Wonder performed in front of the castle, and the star of Princess and the Frog did a shoot on the Mark Twain.

Quite a busy day today!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    and the star of Princess and the Frog
    Anika Noni Rose.

I got to see her today as well. It pretty much made my life.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by missmonkey View Post
    Whee! I love that guy. It's funny that you couldn't place him at first. He's so enormous and so himself-looking that I would have thought one would know him right away. Where did you see him?
    I have never seen anyone at Disneyland, but I wanted to say LOL, Penn is NOT that big! He performed at my theater Saturday night in the Antelope Valley and I stood next to him. He's 6'2 at best . Teller isn't that short either!

Sorry... I was just amazed at the fact that Penn wasn't 7 feet tall LOL. I did have a encounter with him... Just not at Disneyland .

• Relapsed

Pretty sure I saw Michael Bublé yesterday in Toontown trying to reason with a little kid at GGCoaster.
    Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

• Sock Puppet

This was a "near" sighting, but not quite. My gf and i were on Alice in Wonderland and a bunch of people were taking pics of some particular person on the teacups. I never found out who it was, but it was shocking to me just how crowded the teacups got in under a minute when people noticed who this was (which I never did).

• LuvAlice

I saw him on Main Street going into Tomorrowland. I knew I had seen him on TV but I have never seen his show.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    John Lasseter was in the park today checking out the Princess and the Frog Jubilee. !
    John Lasseter is a cool find! I've only ever seen him at the D23 speech he gave! For some reason, that's more exciting to me than Stevie Wonder!

• Nerd

Kobe....(that's a good one) We saw Corey Feldman and wife and kid about a week or so ago, which is strange since People Mag just announced that they are getting a divorce and Ryan Seacrest was there all day today filming the Christmas day special.