Page 115 of 174 FirstFirst ... 156590105112113114115116117118125140165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2607

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Josh Sussman (Jacob on Glee and Hugh on Wizards of Waverly Place) walked past me today (well, technically yesterday) in NOS. He blended in quite well, but his hair is what gave him away. He was there with a couple of friends.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Saturday 11/21 2-time Oscar winning actress Hilary Swank

Lisa Rose/Disneyland
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

I hate to even admit it, but I saw K-Fed and his kids there! lol
    Yaye!

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Josh Sussman (Jacob on Glee and Hugh on Wizards of Waverly Place) walked past me today (well, technically yesterday) in NOS. He blended in quite well, but his hair is what gave him away. He was there with a couple of friends.
    I saw him as we were leaving the park. He was on the tram in front of us. I had to try tremendously hard not to shout "OMG IT'S THE CREEPY KID FROM GLEE" >__>

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post

I have seen him in the park before too. It was when Ghost Galaxy was up and he was in line a few people behind me. Your right, his hair is a dead give away.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Actor, and this year's Candlelight Processional Narrator, Jon Voight, was in the park today by PFF with a group of children. Also, Kobe was in the park with his family, no surprise there, by Town Square before the second parade.

• Disney fanatic

Saw Jon Voight

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Slash of Guns N Roses was at the parks. I spotted him in Frontierland with his family.

Paris & Nikki Hilton, John Stamos and Noah Wiley.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Did Slash had a Plaid?? I did not see him.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Did Slash had a Plaid?? I did not see him.
    He doesn't *have* to get one. It makes it a lot easier on the A-List Celebrities that are certain to draw a crowd (Oprah or Whoopi or Robin Williams) if they have to vamoose, but if the rest of the public manages to behave (like they are expected to!) it's not a requirement.

And if the Celeb is there often enough to know the lay of the land and a street-smart person, they can handle it themselves. For an example, I'm betting Wierd Al Yankovic and Gwen Stefani would fall under that category. They are locals.

Might need to have someone in their own party to run interference, but no need for a Plaid unless the other Guests cross the line from Fan to Fanatic.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Actor, and this year's Candlelight Processional Narrator, Jon Voight, was in the park today by PFF with a group of children. Also, Kobe was in the park with his family, no surprise there, by Town Square before the second parade.
    dang, my brother loves kobe bryant and we were on the small world side of that parade
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post
    He doesn't *have* to get one. It makes it a lot easier on the A-List Celebrities that are certain to draw a crowd (Oprah or Whoopi or Robin Williams) if they have to vamoose, but if the rest of the public manages to behave (like they are expected to!) it's not a requirement.
    LOL I think Dan knows that He asked if Slash had one... so he knows that. How A list is Slash is the question LOL!! A good one.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    LOL I think Dan knows that He asked if Slash had one... so he knows that. How A list is Slash is the question LOL!! A good one.
    Hey, anyone who is a regular Disneyland visitor that really knows the place can easily figure out how to ditch a mob...

The easiest way is to know that most of the shops have connecting doors and hallways, and where they all come out. Duck around a corner then into a shop, and make a beeline to the back door. Easy Peasy.

Go through the Castle forecourt and then the Frontierland path arch like you are headed toward Carnation Plaza Gardens - then duck into the back door of the Doll Shop right outside the Castle and circle around north again, out into Fantasyland again and hug the wall toward Big Thunder Trail - or duck into Village Haus.

Or if it happens in Frontierland or Adventureland duck into one side of the Frontierland Shops, cut through, and out the Clothiers (Pendleton) door - then bee-line to the Golden Horseshoe and hide upstairs till the stampede gives up looking for you.

Go in one entrance to River Belle and out the other. Go in the front gate for Mansion and duck out the HCA gate near the exit. Take the scenic path around Fowler's Harbor and the Splash Mtn. river bend that most people don't know about, and circle back the other way...

Go into a restroom, and you immediately ditch half the crowd. Hit the Fantasyland Prince/Princess restrooms with two sets of entrance doors 50 feet apart, and you can lose most of the other half. (They were thinking about changing that, but I don't think they ever did.)

I'm sure we could come up with a hundred more, but you get the idea.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Saw Octomom today near the Nemo subs! She was wearing a purple track-suit..kinda hard to stay low-key..and her lips were a dead giveaway..hahah.