Page 116 of 174 FirstFirst ... 166691106113114115116117118119126141166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2607

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NDNation
    I saw Jon Favreau and his family at DL about three Saturdays ago. I was sitting alone on the low wall in Carnation Plaza. No one was sitting within three feet of me on either side. This guy walks up and stands in front of me. I was playing on my iPhone and didn't look up. I knew he wanted me to move so his family could sit down, and I was in a pissy mood. (I'm not usually a grump, but I was that day. Whole other story...) I didn't look at him because I knew what he wanted. Sure enough, after a few seconds he asked me to move, and I begrudgingly did.

Not long afterward, I got up to head out with my family. I glanced back to get a look at this person who had asked me to move. It was Jon Favreau. Totally made my night and made me realize too how silly I was being.
    Why didn't his family just sit at one of the many tables? I don't understand why he asked you to move....

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Why didn't his family just sit at one of the many tables? I don't understand why he asked you to move....
    Saturday night dance at Carnation Plaza. All the seats and tables close enough to watch dancing and the band are always taken. You should go sometime. It's totally fun.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    LOL I think Dan knows that He asked if Slash had one... so he knows that. How A list is Slash is the question LOL!! A good one.
    I wouldn't recognize him if he DID have one, lol!!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Did Slash had a Plaid?? I did not see him.
    He did.

Quote Originally Posted by NDNation View Post
    Saturday night dance at Carnation Plaza. All the seats and tables close enough to watch dancing and the band are always taken. You should go sometime. It's totally fun.
    Oh, I assumed it was during the day time where that part of the park is practically empty. And I've gone before, totally dressed up and everything. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperCutter92 View Post
    Saw Octomom today near the Nemo subs! She was wearing a purple track-suit..kinda hard to stay low-key..and her lips were a dead giveaway..hahah.

i sat next to her she was with her kids on the island and did a double take and yup it was her can miss her with tho lips,she was looking good lol idk were thos kids came out of

• Race Car Driver

We saw Doug from WEEDS today at the Salt Lake City airport, ( Kevin Nealon) ...
    He is very nice. My husband and son had their picture taken with him.... no he did not mind..... I love weeds......
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

I got to ride in the car behind Kobe on Pinocchio's Daring Journey. It was funny because he had to sit sideways with his daughter. Pretty much squishing her to the side of the car.

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
    Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.

• Say Cheese!

Here's my short list:

Jorge Garcia - LOST - walking out of Disneyland.
    Octomom - in line for Alice in Wonderland.
    Lady from Survivor 15 - same spot as Octomom
    Kristoff St. John - Young & Restless - walking away from Space Mountain

• Disney worshipper/geek

Saw Curtis Armstrong (he played Booger in 'Revenge of the Nerds') yesterday morning having breakfast at the La Brea Bakery.
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• YAY! SUMMER IS OVER!

Back in August I saw Tyson Ritter (All-American Rejects) in line over at Alice in Wonderland. And on December 10, 09 I'm pretty sure I saw Dan Fogler from Good Luck Chuck and Balls of Fury behind me in line in Heimlic's Chew Chew train with a small kid talking like a Heimlic. I don't know if it was him or not though.

my brother in law saw Jennifer Love Hewitt a few years ago. He was in a gift shop, and they cleared everyone out so she could shop. Thus ending his crush LOL.

i saw Andrew Dice Clay in 94. i took pictures, but i have no clue where they are. I felt like i was stalking him.

ETA: omg, my husband just reminded me that we saw Tobey Maguire in line for Splash Mountain. He was looking through one of the rock formations to see how far it was to the front of the line. that was in Nov 2006
    Last edited by DebiDeb; 12-20-2009 at 02:48 PM.
    if i cant be a good example, let me be a horrible warning

• Wilderness Explorer

On Thursday Dec 17 my girlfriend and I were at the Rivers of America waiting to enjoy Tiana's Showboat Jubilee and we spotted someone who she knew was famous hanging out with his family waiting for the show, but couldn't figure out who it was at first.
    Then she realized it was some guy from The Secret Life of an American Teenager tv show... but neither of us watch the show so we weren't really sure who.
    I looked him up when I got home.
    It was Ken Baumann (Ben in the show for anyone who watches it)

He was also with some other red head and I could not for the life of me figure out who she was. I knew she was from some movie or something, but I couldn't figure it out. Here are a couple crappy photos I snapped:

Here's a cropped version of the previous image.

Anyone have any idea who the redhead is?

• let's talk Disney, okay!

seen lance armstrong, sheryl crow, Steve Perry (from Journey), Seacrest. i saw Mick Foley (WWE) at WDW.

The Few, The Proud, The Fans Fan of Light Magic!

• Disney Til You Drop!

Well, I don't know about celebrity sightings, but I do know that we have had our picture taken several times over the years by excited strangers who must have mistaken us for someone else. As far as we can tell, all it takes is dark glasses and a hat! You have to wonder how many people leave DL thinking they saw "so-and-so" and it was just someone with a skin cancer issue! LOL!
    The Happiest Wife and Mom on Earth

I saw Maria Shriver yesterday.

The only celeb I have seen at DLR is Neil Patrick Harris.