Page 118 of 174 FirstFirst ... 186893108115116117118119120121128143168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2607

• Banned User

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Kolbe is always at Disneyland. hahaha.

although I have never seen him at the park, I know he always goes.

• Disney worshipper/geek

Quote Originally Posted by kirsten View Post
    The only celeb I have seen at DLR is Neil Patrick Harris.
    Hey, that's cool!
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• Pixie B

I went today on Christmas and saw J. Lo and Marc Anthony!! It was crazy I was waiting with my mom on a bench for our reservation at Blu Bayou and a CM walked by with his hands in the air then Marc walked by and a few seconds later Jenny from the block her self! I was WOw thats cool, but where are their kids? It is Christmas! and their whole group was filled with adults!! He was really kind and said Merry Christmas as he walked by she was too busy talkin to her girlfriends that held her hands as she walked through the New Orleans Square.

• Disneyland Goober

I'm pretty sure I saw Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas Christmas day walking out of the Grand Californian with his family towards DCA. There was a plaid ahead, so maybe.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by BriDorough05 View Post
    I went today on Christmas and saw J. Lo and Marc Anthony!!
    Jennifer Lopez & son - photo at:
    Star Tracks: Saturday, December 26, 2009 - THE SWEATER SET - Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony : People.com
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Blondemafia View Post
    chuck "the iceman" Liddell
    jeff corwin
    chris jericho
    and skeet ulrich
    Chris Jericho... When? I'm a huge wrestling fan and Chris Jericho is one of my many favorite wrestlers. I know from talking with a friend who goes to Disneyland quite a lot he saw John Cena there before, but this was a few months back when they were in town for WWE's Summerslam PPV. How come whenever I'm not at Disneyland there's always celebrities I want to see but when I'm there, I never see nobody?

But I know from reading Tyrese Gibson's Twitter that he was there on Christmas Day, does that count? Did anyone see him?
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

• YAY! SUMMER IS OVER!

Does anyone have pictures of 1993 Toon Town Opening where the cast of Cheers was there?
    MEOW.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

i meant to say this a few days ago but ashley tisdale tweeted that she was at disneyland practically all day...sooo if anyone spotted her feel free to say so
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Slash of Guns N Roses was at the parks. I spotted him in Frontierland with his family.
    That's pretty cool... I got to meet Slash backstage at the House of Blues (Sunset) a few years ago... we were going to see a band that was playing that night, we knew the bass player of the band... and the lead singer was good friends with Slash. I shook his hand and it was all hard and calloused.

I've seen a lot of celebrities at concerts and other places... but at Disneyland the only one I saw was Snoop Dogg himself. He was going in from the exit on Big Thunder with his small kids, an older kid (about 10-11) and a teenager... maybe cousins or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    On Thursday Dec 17 my girlfriend and I were at the Rivers of America waiting to enjoy Tiana's Showboat Jubilee and we spotted someone who she knew was famous hanging out with his family waiting for the show, but couldn't figure out who it was at first.
    Then she realized it was some guy from The Secret Life of an American Teenager tv show... but neither of us watch the show so we weren't really sure who.
    I looked him up when I got home.
    It was Ken Baumann (Ben in the show for anyone who watches it)

He was also with some other red head and I could not for the life of me figure out who she was. I knew she was from some movie or something, but I couldn't figure it out. Here are a couple crappy photos I snapped:

Anyone have any idea who the redhead is?

If i am correct she is Aviva Farber from superbad

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Spotted Madison Pettis (from Cory In The House) in DCA last night while waiting for EP. I didn't know who she was, but a CM told us haha.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneyDragon923 View Post
    Chris Jericho... When? I'm a huge wrestling fan and Chris Jericho is one of my many favorite wrestlers. I know from talking with a friend who goes to Disneyland quite a lot he saw John Cena there before, but this was a few months back when they were in town for WWE's Summerslam PPV. How come whenever I'm not at Disneyland there's always celebrities I want to see but when I'm there, I never see nobody?
    I saw two WWE superstars at DLR. One time, I was working HISTA and Rey Mysterio came through. Yes, he went to HISTA and LIKES it, He was with his family, not wearing a mask, either. I heard, and saw, that Mick Foley visits the parks a lot. He seems to be good friends with one of the Leads there, too.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

how can you tell what rey mysterio looks like without his mask? did he have a 619 shirt on or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    I saw two WWE superstars at DLR. One time, I was working HISTA and Rey Mysterio came through. Yes, he went to HISTA and LIKES it, He was with his family, not wearing a mask, either. I heard, and saw, that Mick Foley visits the parks a lot. He seems to be good friends with one of the Leads there, too.
    interesting little fact: Foleys actually a huge Disney fan. Maybe we can get him to join us on here As far as Rey, I'm not too surprised, he lives just down the 5 freeway in San Diego, so he probably goes quite often when he can

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    how can you tell what rey mysterio looks like without his mask? did he have a 619 shirt on or something?
    if you Google him, you can easily find pictures of him unmasked. And besides with as many times as his family has been seen on WWE TV, it would be very easy to tell who he is, plus Rey's has Tats that are very distinct that there easy to notice.

Anyways, I was at DL today (1/2/10) and the entire roster for the Texas Longhorns and Alabama Crimson Tide football teams were there. In fact I was even on the same Elevator shaft on ToT as 4 of the Crimson Tide players. Both teams players were extremely nice to people saying hi and shaking hands, despite getting mobbed for pictures and autographs, which some of them did and sone didn't. I felt kinda sorry for them and just left them alone besides them saying hi to me and me saying hi back and talking with them for a little bit and telling them good luck in the game. I guess there pretty used to it is what they told me.
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park: