Page 120 of 174 FirstFirst ... 207095110117118119120121122123130145170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2607

• Wilderness Explorer

Re: Celebrity Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    My crystal ball says that there will be a merger of threads real soon...

Now if I can only predict the winner of the Super Bowl with such accuracy!!!
    San Diego Chargers.
    Quote me

And yes, another thread identical to this already exists.
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...lr-merged.html
    Since you're new I don't blame you, but if you're ever questionable on whether a topic has been discussed before, use the forum's search feature. It is fairly accurate (although it has failed me before).

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    We weren't at the Park a few days ago, but we have seen here at the Park on a few occasions in the past (both recent and a while ago).

She was nice enough to take a few pics with the kids.

Oh yeah, she was touting a few hicky's (sp) on her neck as well! I guess she keeps the make-up dept busy!
    Are you sure she didn't just burn her neck with a curling iron?

-melissa.

• LaTruce

I've seen a few celebrities at Disneyland, and try to get a picture... (sorry about the horrible watermarks, but I HAD TO because SO MANY people stole my pictures and claimed it as theirs on their own sites! A site even tried to SELL my pictures!)

KayCee Stroh (Martha Cox from HSM) at Disneyland

This was actually DCA, they were filming something.

Kobe Bryant at Disneyland

These pictures were actually taken by my friend. I heard that Kobe had Jury Duty at Santa Ana courts, and he was granted the day off from practice.. and the FIRST thing I thought was "Hey! Let's go to Disneyland! I just KNOW Kobe's going to go their with his family!" - he goes there A LOT ("a lot" for celebrities - well for his kids)

Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Sighting at Disneyland, Jan 21, 2009

This one was actually pretty funny. As I was getting on the Big Thunder Mountain ride, and I noticed "the hat" and I kept telling my gf and the two other girls we were with that he was Joe Jonas. They didn't believe me. After getting off, he and his friends (Camilla Belle at the time), I just took some pictures even though my friends insisted it wasn't Joe Jonas. Then when he got off the ride, I saw his Plaid and security, and KNEW it was him. It's funny that I was the ONLY guy - and the ONLY guy who noticed!

I notice that celebrities usually go EARLY in the morning on slow days (maybe on a Tuesday - and maybe during that "one-hour-before-park-opens" thing).

I've seen a lot of celebrities, and even more "celebrities", but haven't been able to get a good picture of any more without being TOO annoying (maybe just a little annoying)
    Last edited by LaTruce; 01-14-2010 at 02:47 AM.

• LaTruce

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    On Thursday Dec 17 my girlfriend and I were at the Rivers of America waiting to enjoy Tiana's Showboat Jubilee and we spotted someone who she knew was famous hanging out with his family waiting for the show, but couldn't figure out who it was at first.
    Then she realized it was some guy from The Secret Life of an American Teenager tv show... but neither of us watch the show so we weren't really sure who.
    I looked him up when I got home.
    It was Ken Baumann (Ben in the show for anyone who watches it)

He was also with some other red head and I could not for the life of me figure out who she was. I knew she was from some movie or something, but I couldn't figure it out. Here are a couple crappy photos I snapped:

Here's a cropped version of the previous image.

Anyone have any idea who the redhead is?
    The girl who falls for McLovin'?

In 1995 I saw Greg Graffin from Bad Religion with his family. Real nice guy and was surprised I recognized him.

• The Original LOST BOY

there should be a website with just photos..........

i went thru every page on this thread just looking @ pics, its a trip.
    The Original LOST BOY

• Johnny and Me!

Pierce Brosnan (James Bond, Remington Steele) was there on Saturday Jan 16th with his wife Keely and his boys. I said Hello to him and he was really sweet.
    Pic to follow.

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg joe jonas!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    Pierce Brosnan (James Bond, Remington Steele) was there on Saturday Jan 16th with his wife Keely and his boys. I said Hello to him and he was really sweet.
    Pic to follow.
    I also saw Pierce Brosnan on Sat. I didn't get a picture though, because when I saw him it was in Club 33, and he was having a quiet dinner with a group of people and I didn't want to bother him. He is good looking and taller than I expected.

• Miss Teen Scene of 2010

Re: Celebrity Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by padgerfan View Post
    (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

I was thinking to myself today about my visit to Disneyland about two years ago. Through the day i saw Adam Sandler, Edward Burns and Christy Turlington(they are married i believe), and Spencer Breslin.

I am just curious to see what celebrities people have seen at disneyland and if you talked to them or anything.
    I was asking myself who is Christy Turlington and I remember my bf's father talking about her being his cousin....???

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    Pic to follow.
    I saw him walk through Fantasyland. I witness a guest go up to him to get his autograph, but he declined saying he is with his family.

• The Original LOST BOY

on 1-16-10, my daughter, fiance & i saw Pierce Brosnan twice. once by the entrance to DCA & once by the matterhorn.

The Original LOST BOY

• The Last Alweg Pilot

I saw Mickey Mantle signing autographs at DL back in the mid 90's Any one else 'member??
    You 'member!!
    I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it.
    -Walt Disney

• PERRY SCORES!!!!

my mom got a pic of pierce brosnon also. ill probably post it tomorrow.

We are the corps The Cavaliers,
    There is no corps we fear,
    We march along and sing this song,
    For we know that we never never will go wrong, so
    March onto victory Cavaliers,
    As we march on through the years,
    We march along and sing this song,
    For we are The Cavaliers.

1...2...3... SPLOOIEEEE

• Quintessential Studmuffin

in So Cal but my mind is in disneyland!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyDragon923 View Post
    interesting little fact: Foleys actually a huge Disney fan. Maybe we can get him to join us on here As far as Rey, I'm not too surprised, he lives just down the 5 freeway in San Diego, so he probably goes quite often when he can

if you Google him, you can easily find pictures of him unmasked. And besides with as many times as his family has been seen on WWE TV, it would be very easy to tell who he is, plus Rey's has Tats that are very distinct that there easy to notice.

Anyways, I was at DL today (1/2/10) and the entire roster for the Texas Longhorns and Alabama Crimson Tide football teams were there. In fact I was even on the same Elevator shaft on ToT as 4 of the Crimson Tide players. Both teams players were extremely nice to people saying hi and shaking hands, despite getting mobbed for pictures and autographs, which some of them did and sone didn't. I felt kinda sorry for them and just left them alone besides them saying hi to me and me saying hi back and talking with them for a little bit and telling them good luck in the game. I guess there pretty used to it is what they told me.
    Scotty 2 Hotty is probably the biggest Disney fan in the wrestling world. he even been on a couple of disney-related podcasts like netcot. He said his Fav disney park is Disneyland!