Page 127 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2777102117124125126127128129130137152 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2607

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

I've seen Weird Al and John Stamos

My first sighting! Although I suppose the level of this person's celebrity could be questionable. we saw Scott MacIntyre (the blind guy from American Idol season 8) and his girlfriend today (4/20) in DL. He was riding in the caboose of our trip on Casey Jr. My husband saw him first, cause he was waiting for us by the exit while we rode, and then when we were exiting we saw him. He stopped to take a picture with a family and was super nice about it. We saw him again while we were heading to Small World and it was heading away from it. I didn't realize how excited I would be to see a celebrity at the parks, I was stoked!

• Disney Night Owl

I have always wanted to spot a favorite celebrity within Disneyland and on May 4th, I spotted the ultimate for me, haha. I was waiting in line with friends for Peter Pan's Flight and I look up to see Fred Savage and his family. It was so awesome to just see him out enjoying a day at my most favorite place ever with his family. Sure, he's just a regular person but I am a mega fan of his old stuff in addition to all the work he's done in recent years, which is all behind-the-scenes type work.

He did not have a plaid with him, but I don't think a majority of the people there would have really recognized him. He was wearing a baseball hat and kept to himself, tending to his family. I felt bad when his daughter hit her head on the railing and started bawling. She was all good when her mother awarded her with a "giant cookie," hahaha. Such a cute awesome family. I was beyond geeked out.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

^ thats really cool! I always had a crush on him when I was younger. Is his wife cute? Not that it matters, just curious lol
    Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!!

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cadjoe321 View Post
    I've seen Weird Al and John Stamos
    Weird Al's a regular! Seem him twice on different days.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
    ^ thats really cool! I always had a crush on him when I was younger. Is his wife cute? Not that it matters, just curious lol
    lol...I was thinking the SAME thing...I also had a huge crush on him and had a tingle of jealousy when I heard "family" ...haha, puppy-love
    That's cool though...

• Disney Night Owl

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablefor5 View Post
    lol...I was thinking the SAME thing...I also had a huge crush on him and had a tingle of jealousy when I heard "family" ...haha, puppy-love
    That's cool though...
    He has a very nice little family. His son looks just like him but with long curly, grown-out hair and the daughter is a cutie as well. His wife was very pretty but an average down-to-earth kind of person. My friends talked with her, mainly about the daughter after she was so upset. They were extremely nice. I was dying for an autograph and pictures but I know Disneyland is not the time place for it, when he's trying to enjoy a simple day out with his family. I had to use sooo much restraint, haha.
    http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
    Always looking for new Disney friends.

• Grumpy is as Grumpy Does!

My ex-wife and I were in line for Splash Mountain back in 1989 or 90 and Mark Hamil and his family were in front of us. I don't know if others didn't recognize him or were like me and didn't want to bother him since he was with his family but no one bothered him at all.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude View Post
    My ex-wife and I were in line for Splash Mountain back in 1989 or 90 and Mark Hamil and his family were in front of us. I don't know if others didn't recognize him or were like me and didn't want to bother him since he was with his family but no one bothered him at all.
    It's a very fine line between acknowledgment and bothering. IMHO, you just say "Hi, Mark!" in a normal tone (*and NOT squealed for the fanatics to pick up on*) and leave it that for openers. If they want to interact, let THEM decide to make the next move - don't be disappointed if they just say Hi back and turn back to their family.

I'd think a Celeb of enough note would be more crushed if nobody recognized them at all for the whole day, than if they had to go running for a Backstage door to get away from an instant stampede.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Britney Spears on Mothers Day

I heard she was with her kids at the parks on Sunday. Anyone see her there or run into her at all?

• Banned User

Re: Britney Spears on Mothers Day

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRockwell View Post
    I heard she was with her kids at the parks on Sunday. Anyone see her there or run into her at all?
    who? britney spears?
    uhm...no idea.

Yeah Britney Spears. I started a thread but it got moved here haha

• is poppin' tags

Quote Originally Posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
    Weird Al's a regular! Seem him twice on different days.
    I think I recall you saying that you scared the bejeezus out of him or something like that?
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

• ~*~Just a dream away~*~

Gwen stefani in 2000
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings

• Insert Hilarious Title

Charlie Sheen was at Disneyland today (06/01).