Page 13 of 174 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863113 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by cardfrek View Post
    Yesterday, sat 9/23 Terri Hatcher from desperate housewives was in DCA and i was at Tower of Terror when she came by in the late afternoon.
    Good Eye!

September 26, 2006
    Star Tracks
    PEOPLE

ROUND THE 'MOUNTAIN'

Teri Hatcher and daughter Emerson, 8, take to high speeds Saturday on Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in Anaheim, Calif., the day before Desperate Housewives' third season premiered. This summer the pair enjoyed another special trip: an Alaskan vacation.

CREDIT: Scott Brinegar/Disneyland/JPI

PUBLISHED: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 19, 2006 04:00PM EST
    UPDATED: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2006 11:00AM EST
    http://people.aol.com/people/gallery...641_12,00.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• A New Kind Of Villain

George Lopez was around the park on Sunday 9/24. MissChristine, Grumpy4 and ScarLion said they saw people buying him shots at the Cove Bar.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Banned User

^^ Wootz0rz.

• Sun Wheel survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedimyndtryx View Post
    I saw Compton's finest rapper (LOL) The Game back in June. A couple of people were staring at him trying to see if it was him and I only noticed it was him because he had "The Black Wall Street" tattooed on both arms. I went up to him and asked for an autograph ( being a DJ I play his music ) and he was like " naw man...I'm here wit my son, naw I mean?" So I was like......pssshh.....Won't be playing his stuff anymore.

Don't you think that there is a time and place for asking for autographs (or pictures)? When celebrities are out with their families they should be left alone. When they are doing publicity things - that is when it is OK to approach for an autograph or picture. Yeah it comes with the territory - but come-on people do deserve some public privacy - they can't be expected to be "on" 24/7 and never have any "time off" so to speak.
    Minnietoo

• n/a

Yes, but shots for the one person in the bar that could afford to buy them all around...
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• Sun Wheel survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by demento57 View Post
    Yes, but shots for the one person in the bar that could afford to buy them all around...
    There is something wrong with a society that keeps giving "the haves" free things.
    Minnietoo

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Okay, but what is George Lopez supposed to do? Say, no I don't want you to buy me shots because I can afford my own if I wanted to? No, that's disrespectful to his fans. He wasn't making the other people buy him drinks, did he? I doubt it. I've met him once and he was a very down to earth guy. I'm sure he was just having some fun with some of his fans. Yes it sucks that celebrities get freebies all the time, but I don't think this time really counts. It wasn't the bar providing the free drinks or the vendor of the liquor providing free drinks, but it was the fans giving him free shots. Big difference. Fans choice.
    As for the comment about not getting The Game's autograph, that's pretty childish to not want to play his music anymore because he didn't want to do what you wanted when he was at Disneyland with his family. I've seen a couple of stars who were just there with their families, not because of some promotion. I never attempted to bother them with asking for autographs or pictures. Would I have wanted to? Yes, you're damn right I would. But they were just trying to enjoy the park just as regular guests do. Let them enjoy it on their own without being pestered by autograph-seekers.

• Minion

My husband and son think that they saw the drummer from Green Day on TOT today, but they weren't positive it was him.

Saw Weird Al Yankovic at the carousel today, videotaping his granddaughter. He had a surprisingly serious air about him.

• Follow me on Twitter!!!

I saw Raven filming "Disney 411" for the Disney Channel one time and then my mom and I talked to Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO...he was with his daughter waiting in line for the monorail...oh and I saw a bunch of people who always have little roles in movies and TV shows like Law and Order and Er...(I don't know there names)...I was in the park the night they threw a private party for the premier of Snow White...An Enchanting New Musical...so they were all there...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

• n/a

Weird Al doesn't have a grand daughter... he has a daughter. He got started really late :P

My group and I got to meet and have a convo w/ Dave Foley on Monday. It was pretty cool.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• Comin' at ya!

I saw, at least I'm pretty sure, Jamie Lynn Spears when i went the end of augest/beginning of september. can anyone varify for me?
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

I ate dinner at the Blue Bayou next to Kevin Pollack.

• Resident DL'er

Quote Originally Posted by Professortango View Post
    I ate dinner at the Blue Bayou next to Kevin Pollack.
    You should have asked him to do his Shatner and Walken impressions

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    This afternoon: Courtney Cox Arquette and David Arquette w/ daughter, grandparents & friends at DCA's Playhouse Disney.
    From 12/22/06 ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY on newstands now:

EW Is it true that you used some of your paparazzi encounters as research opportunities?

CC We've brought [paparazzi] into the writers' room. We were at Disneyland [with 2-year-old daughter Coco]. David and I were going on a roller coaster, and Coco was waiting off to the side, and I saw this camera. David gets pissed off and he chases them, because that's what he does.

DA I get really protective when the baby's around.... I caught him, and they were going to throw him out.

CC Then I felt bad — because it's Anaheim, and he followed us so far — so I said, ''Look, you can have one shot, then leave us alone. But I want your card, and I want you to come to our office and give us information about your world.'' He was like, ''All right.''

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1569870_3_0_,00.html
    Last edited by ALIASd; 12-18-2006 at 04:28 PM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006