Page 130 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3080120127128129130131132133140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2607

• long time listener

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Saw Peter Facinelli on opening day of WOC. He was cutting through the exit with 6 people on Gadget's Go Coaster with a DL Host. Thanks for making us wait longer Peter.

• lover of DL churros

Quote Originally Posted by ScienceProject View Post
    Saw Peter Facinelli on opening day of WOC. He was cutting through the exit with 6 people on Gadget's Go Coaster with a DL Host. Thanks for making us wait longer Peter.

Thanks for posting his name! i saw him at Big Thunder Mountain and knew i recognized him but couldnt remember his name. My girlfriend thought I was crazy.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    And what is wrong with that???

If they deserve it, why not give it to them???

Complaints directed towards City Hall certainly fall on deaf ears...

(and I don't know what is wrong with your computer, but the pics of the CM are still on the previous page)

Where they should be...
    There's nothing wrong IMO with having a picture of the Celeb, and the Plaid just happens to be in the frame. They are exactly where they're supposed to be, doing their jobs. And they usually aren't tight enough to read a nametag. If you have a problem, feel free to get a (legal) copy of PhotoShop (or Elements) and pixellate out the faces on things you post.

Where CM names and/or photos have caused problems in the past is when they have broken the rules - "(CM Blank) was our Skipper on the Jungle Cruise, and he used all the forbidden Grad Night Jokes!" And sometimes they helpfully include pictures of their cruise posing with (Blank) in the post, with the EXIF data giving date and exact time.

(CM Blank) is going to be in a heap of trouble when they read that - If there are photos, even leaving out the name wont help. And if they guess and hassle the wrong (CM Blank) because there were two people with the same first name working Jungle that day...

If you have a problem with a CM it is far better to go to City Hall and have your name and contact information attached to the concern form, they will write it up if it sounds serious enough. Matter of fact, I insist on them taking the contact information - I don't do Anonymous.

It's rather Chicken (Salad) to submit an anonymous concern or complaint, where the Manager that gets assigned to it can't follow up - the CM has no recourse if it was a misunderstanding, or the manager "Overcharges" them with a suspension or firing when it really was only a "You may not have meant to offend the Guest, but they took it the other way - Don't DO That Again!" level problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermatt70 View Post
    So much for respect and privacy.

I'm leaving this thread...I was just posting my opinion as a Cast Member...I forget sometimes that opinions aren't really welcomed here on this site.
    Heck they aren't welcomed! Say what you want, it's a free country - but be prepared to defend it if challenged on the facts. And realize that not everyone shares the exact same Group-think opinions, you can feel free to ignore a trivial attack.

(There's always one that one person who refuses to "Agree to Disagree" and always insists on having the Last Word, so you have to know when to just quietly drop it and walk away. No dishonor in that.)

Where it becomes a problem for CM's is when you've declared yourself a CM in posts and they can associate it with your screen name, then the people reading this in TDA will hold you to a far higher standard. (And they DO read these boards.) Remember that Non-Disclosure Agreement you signed when you hired in? They do...

Sometimes it's much better to not admit to it. Just be yourself, but as a Civilian.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• A Pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermatt70 View Post
    So much for respect and privacy.

Like I said, I respect CM's and celebrities by not posting their pics on a public forum.

At the same time, I also respect the right of other posters that choose to post pics of CM's and celebrities that are out in public places.

I just choose not to...

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    Like I said, I respect CM's and celebrities by not posting their pics on a public forum.

At the same time, I also respect the right of other posters that choose to post pics of CM's and celebrities that are out in public places.

I just choose not to...
    I am not in a rush to post Celeb or CM photos either - there's no real reason to, except the "Who is this? I've seen them before..." factor.

But Celebs out in public have no expectation of privacy, and they know it - that's part of the price of fame, you can't run around doing crazy things like "dating" your latest co-star (with your spouse and kids at home) and expect that word won't get out.

And for CM's, showing up in other people's photos is a known part of the job. It's a public place with no presumptions of privacy, and the cameras being used are in plain sight. (If you can't abide with your photo being taken a lot, you can always get a job in a cloistered monastery - Disneyland might not be a good match for you.)

Those of us with good taste will treat it tastefully. Can't say that about everyone.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Banned User

Look, I posted the photo of Laura dern because I didn't know who she was. Had the plaid not been there, I wouldn't have questioned who the potential celeb was. I have numerous pictures of CMs. Is it the same issue when you happen to get little Jimmy from Iowa in your shot?

Unless there's an issue with the cm, and the photo Having that cm in it, it's not a big deal. I'm sure I'm in 100's of families photos from the park. Cast members know they're going to be photographed by guests, whether intentional or unintentional, it's a part of the job.

Saturday morning while having coffee on the Main Street porch, I spotted David Arquette and Courtney Cox pass by. Saw them later in Tomorrowland with a few kids and a Plaid.

I bag checked behind Geena Davis ("Stuart Little"), saw Jodi Benson ("The Little Mermaid," "Toy Story 2," "Toy Story 3") at the Animation Academy, ran into Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother) and had a conversation with Jordan Malone (U.S. Olympic speedskater and bronze medalist in the 5000m relay in Vancouver) last Friday. Fun stuff.

• Look.....at......me!

Saw Mae Whitman who plays Amber on Parenthood while waiting in front of Soaring on Tuesday, then 10 minutes later saw Josh Holloway. Sawyer has always been my favorite character on Lost, so was very excited. And he was just as gorgeous in real life.

• Blew By You

I've not seen celebs until I saw Kobe last year. It was about a week after the NBA Finals. Which means I've probably seen several but not know it.

• in the Golden Afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by grewupdown View Post
    then 10 minutes later saw Josh Holloway. Sawyer has always been my favorite character on Lost, so was very excited. And he was just as gorgeous in real life.
    that is AWESOME!!!!!!!

I saw Tim Burton with a plaid last summer. He was walking on Big Thunder Trail heading towards Fantasyland..probably for Alice, since his movie was coming out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HIPHOPDISNEY View Post
    Just seen halle berry today
    My wife and I saw Halle Berry also. We were waiting to get in for our reservations at Blue Bayou. She, her husband, nanny (?), bodyguard, and someone else walked in with a plaid. They were seated two tables from us (waterside).

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Move along, Move along

Last edited by penguinsoda; 06-19-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Hotlinked images, against site rules

Re: Christian Bale at Disneyland

i would have walked right by him and never knew

Re: Christian Bale at Disneyland

Really hard to recognize him with the long hair.