Page 150 of 174 FirstFirst ... 50100125140147148149150151152153160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2607

• is too darn hot.

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    The Kardashians were cruising around the park today. Kourtney Kardashian wrote on her Twitter: "Had the BEST day ever! The whole family took Mason to Disneyland for his first Disney experience! The best place on Earth. Serious memories."
    Well, it was a nice place while it lasted.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• ~Livin' in a cats world~

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    Well, it was a nice place while it lasted.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Elphiero View Post
    Yeah I saw her at least 3 times and was on Jungle Cruise with her. I wanted to talk to her so bad but I just let her be to enjoy her day.

Source: Jennifer Lopez: Disneyland with the Twins! | Emme Muniz, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Max Muniz : Just Jared

Now we know why Marc Anthony wasn't with them on this trip =}

• Minion

do the celbs get in free in the or do have to pay to get in
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
    They have to pay. There really is no serious perks to it, other than the fact that you look cool with a Plaid.

We saw Travis Barker walking through DTD Sunday night.

I saw Nicholas Cage a few years ago. Paparazzi everywhere.. I had no intention of talking to him, I was there to see Snow White!!

What equals a celeb? If some one is famous in Europe, but not here state side does that count? Cuz that would open up the list quiet a bit!

• is too darn hot.

They pay for the park tickets, then they pay extra to have the plaid with them the whole day.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Quote Originally Posted by John K View Post
    What equals a celeb? If some one is famous in Europe, but not here state side does that count? Cuz that would open up the list quiet a bit!
    If I saw David Tennant in the park, I would definitely consider that a celebrity sighting!! And a major one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazziered View Post
    If I saw David Tennant in the park, I would definitely consider that a celebrity sighting!! And a major one at that.
    Who?

Dr. Who......... THAT is David Tennant - one of the bigger TV stars in the world, just not well known here if you don't get BBC America (which I highly recommend......)

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    They pay for the park tickets, then they pay extra to have the plaid with them the whole day.
    i thoght they get i
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

i thoght they get i
    If that sentence was going to end "I thought they get in for free." that only happens when a Celeb gets invited to an event like a Movie Premiere. And that only gets them in for the event, and perhaps a free parking chit.

If they want to spend a regular day at DL, someone is paying for it - often their Manager or Publicist pays the bill and arranges for the Guided Tour.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Don't Stop Believing

I saw some famous spanish singer yesterday. I asked the people behind me and they told me he's famous in Spain. He wasn't with any plaid, and we was very willing to take pictures. He stopped by Small World and took pics with everyone who wanted a picture. It almost seemed like he was the Justin Beiber of Spain. The people we asked were appalled we had to ask who it was (we did it quietly and discreetly so he couldn't over hear us), so I'm guessing he's pretty well known, so it was nice to see him willing to stop and take pictures. He waited in line with everyone else.
    We took a picture with our phone to ask some of my friends if they know who he is, but we were discreet about it. Plus, he was open to taking pictures so it made the decision a little easier. I am interested in acting and have been on sets and in acting classes for several years. In many of my classes and workshops and when meeting with agents to sing papers and such, and even in my college classes, we are told that the people are part of the job. The fans give you your job, so you have to appreciate them. You sign up for the "fame" when you sign up for the job. I don't stop someone (ex: I saw Will Farrell eating lunch a couple years ago with what looked like his family,so we just know that we saw him and moved on without taking pictures or anything) but if I'm at a premiere or a concert, I don't mind asking for pictures. If I saw someone at disneyland I really liked, I may take a picture discreetly, but it just depends. In a store, if you were to stand there and take a pic of your friend with the person in the bg, it might not be that obvious-you'll probably just look like a tourist.
    But I still don't know because I haven't been put in that situation. Is it wrong to take a picture of someone w/out permission even though they are in public? Now, some people twitter about going to DLR before they actually go, so I think it's okay then because they are releasing to the public where they are going. To the person who saw someone in the gift shop trying to fit in, I probably would have done the same and just let him blend in because you have to think how you would feel in that position. A little kid might enjoy being recognized but someone who has had it their whole life may be annoyed with it.

Sorry about my rambling thoughts...
    When You Keep On Believing, A Dream That You Wish Will Come True
    Visit my Flickr!