Page 163 of 174 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2607

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron W View Post
    I just saw Adam Sandler in Tomorrowland.
    I walked past him on Buena Vista Street in DCA with his family and another celebrity friend, whose name that I do not know, but I know he is a celebrity. Did you recognize him?
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    I walked past him on Buena Vista Street in DCA with his family and another celebrity friend, whose name that I do not know, but I know he is a celebrity. Did you recognize him?
    No, I'm terrible at recognizing people. I was lucky to recognize Adam Sandler.

• Johnny and Me!

Tiffani Amber Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski in Saved by the Bell) walking by LFT this afternoon. Couldn't snap a photo. She was carrying her cute little girl.

I saw Slash earlier today boarding thunder mountain

Paris Hilton & Afrojack @ Paradise Pier

Attached Images Attached Images  

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Michael Jackson's kids were reported to be at Disneyland on Veteran's Day: Michael Jacksons Kids Hit Up Disneyland With Friends And Family | E! Online

And, "The Ellen's Show's," Sophia Grace and Rosie visited on November 12th for the 2012 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade Filming: Sophia Grace and Rosie Visit Disney California Adventure Park for 2012 Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade Segment Disney Parks Blog
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Sock Puppet

when they dress like they do like for instance paris hilton above, i wouldn't know who she was.. i wouldn't recognize her.. but cool photo!

I have seen Snoop Dogg, UFC fighter Chuck Liddell and the "kid" from 2 and a half men at difderent times at DCA.
    i saw Kobe Bryant at DL with his daughter.

i will post pics later (at work now)
    Props to Poisonedapples for the cool sig!

• Under that tree again!

Ron Burgundy

Will Ferrell Visits Santa Goofy at Disneyland Park Disney Parks Blog

“Elf” star Will Ferrell got into the holiday spirit during a recent visit to Disneyland park, donning an elf-inspired Mickey ear hat and spending time with Santa Goofy. During his day at Disneyland park, he and his kids rode classic attractions like “it’s a small world,” Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and Mad Tea Party in addition to the popular thrill rides. “I’m forcing them to appreciate the original parts of Disneyland,” he joked, saying he wanted them to experience the park the way he did as a child. “I’ve been coming to Disneyland since I can remember,” he said, adding that he now enjoys being able to share the experience with his kids.

• formerly very helpful

Alison Arngrim, Nellie Olsen from TV's Little House on the Prairie just posted photos of herself in Disneyland on Facebook. I guess that counts as happening, even though I'm not at Disneyland and didn't see her there, myself.

And from the pictures, she's having a blast!

• some assembly required

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Alison Arngrim, Nellie Olsen from TV's Little House on the Prairie just posted photos of herself in Disneyland on Facebook. I guess that counts as happening, even though I'm not at Disneyland and didn't see her there, myself.

And from the pictures, she's having a blast!

Cruella came up to her!!!

If anyone has a chance, get a copy of "Confessions of a Prairie B!tch". It is her Auto-bio. A great read and a slice of life as a child star in the 70s and 80s. It amazes me that she didn't become another Dana Plato case with all she went thru as a kid (at home, not on the set).
    Her show of the same name is also great - check it out if you can!
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Ron Burgundy

Will Ferrell Visits Santa Goofy at Disneyland Park Disney Parks Blog

“Elf” star Will Ferrell got into the holiday spirit during a recent visit to Disneyland park, donning an elf-inspired Mickey ear hat and spending time with Santa Goofy. During his day at Disneyland park, he and his kids rode classic attractions like “it’s a small world,” Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and Mad Tea Party in addition to the popular thrill rides. “I’m forcing them to appreciate the original parts of Disneyland,” he joked, saying he wanted them to experience the park the way he did as a child. “I’ve been coming to Disneyland since I can remember,” he said, adding that he now enjoys being able to share the experience with his kids.
    Will is wearing Nike Tiempo's (indoor soccer shoes). They look worn too. He must've picked up soccer after Kicking and Screaming. Nice.

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by JMazz View Post

Cruella came up to her!!!

If anyone has a chance, get a copy of "Confessions of a Prairie B!tch". It is her Auto-bio. A great read and a slice of life as a child star in the 70s and 80s. It amazes me that she didn't become another Dana Plato case with all she went thru as a kid (at home, not on the set).
    Her show of the same name is also great - check it out if you can!
    I'll add to what you said to say I've had the pleasure of meeting Alison. She is NOTHING like her character. She is friendly, down-to-earth and approachable. I've read her book, and she has overcome a lot. She's quite a lady. the fact that she clearly has a lot of FUN at Disneyland only increases my respect for her.

• Nerd

Mitt Romney and Family. My daughter sat at the table next to them at Blue Bayou.
    This was last week, I don't remember the day.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• some assembly required

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    I'll add to what you said to say I've had the pleasure of meeting Alison. She is NOTHING like her character. She is friendly, down-to-earth and approachable. I've read her book, and she has overcome a lot. She's quite a lady. the fact that she clearly has a lot of FUN at Disneyland only increases my respect for her.
    Me too (huge fan of LHOTP - my all time fave drama).

I saw her one-woman show and she chatted with us afterwards. It was so strange, I say this b/c I have spoken to many celebs in a fan-to-celeb conversation, but hers felt more like meeting a friend of a friend (as in, someone you knew about, but had yet to meet). Very down to earth.

She bought us drinks and we all had a great time. She is quite the cut-up! ...and boy does she have stories! She can tell a good story and has a great knack for the visuals and the relatable. After the night was over, I was like "WTH? We just hung out with Nellie Oelson, who bought us drinks, kicked back with us, told us some killer stories, laughed at our jokes, gave us a hug, and bid us farewell like a new friend??????" I was reeling for a week after that - she is such a good person.

PS: someone refered to her as a D-list celeb, she popped back with calling them a D-list fan! LUVIT!

---------- Post added 11-29-2012 at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CMHusband View Post
    Mitt Romney and Family. My daughter sat at the table next to them at Blue Bayou.
    This was last week, I don't remember the day.
    It was mentioned with a pic on Chelsey Lately that he was there. He was on the Matterhorn, but Chelsey mistakenly called the ride "Magic Mountain". Tho I am not a "fan" of his, it was cool to know he was having fun on the ride!
    ~Jay

"Ahh-chooo!" ~ Walt Disney
    "Bless you." ~ My Grandfather
    (Disneyland, circa 1957)