Page 164 of 174 FirstFirst ... 64114139154161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 2607

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by CMHusband View Post
    Mitt Romney and Family. My daughter sat at the table next to them at Blue Bayou.
    This was last week, I don't remember the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMazz View Post
    It was mentioned with a pic on Chelsey Lately that he was there. He was on the Matterhorn, but Chelsey mistakenly called the ride "Magic Mountain". Tho I am not a "fan" of his, it was cool to know he was having fun on the ride!
    There's an entire thread on him from last week (with pictures): Mitt Romney

• I'm a fiddle player......

Saw Jonas Brothers in a Bug's Land today

Last edited by napamaninsocal; 12-02-2012 at 03:54 PM.

• former CM

My daughter and I saw Norm/"Fishbulb" (no last name necessary with the big stars) in Toontown on Monday, November 26! I'd have taken his picture, but you know how photographers hate to have themselves photographed.

• 1 man can make a difernce

Quote Originally Posted by jcruise86 View Post
    My daughter and I saw Norm/"Fishbulb" (no last name necessary with the big stars) in Toontown on Monday, November 26! I'd have taken his picture, but you know how photographers hate to have themselves photographed.
    Who is that?
    Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Gino USMC View Post
    Who is that?
    A photographer. His pictures are often in the miceage DLR updates and sometimes on picture threads on this board.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by napamaninsocal View Post
    Saw Jonas Brothers in a Bug's Land today

No Plaid?? I would assume as big stars as they are, they would get mobbed by teenage girls.I saw Kevin and his wife, Danielle, sitting at Coke Corner eating while a game of Musical Chairs was going on,
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Parking Lot > DCA

My sister met the Jonas Brothers there yesterday! Good times.

• I'm a fiddle player......

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    No Plaid?? I would assume as big stars as they are, they would get mobbed by teenage girls.I saw Kevin and his wife, Danielle, sitting at Coke Corner eating while a game of Musical Chairs was going on,
    Yeah they had a plaid. Just one though which suprised me because they had a large group.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Stefanie Scott from Disney Channel's A.N.T Farm tweeted that she was at Disneyland on Saturday, December 1 with friends, including Peyton List, from Disney Channel's Jessie.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    A photographer. His pictures are often in the miceage DLR updates and sometimes on picture threads on this board.
    Ok thanks, now I remember.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by napamaninsocal View Post
    Yeah they had a plaid. Just one though which surprised me because they had a large group.
    All you really need - Kinda like the Texas Rangers "One Riot, One Plaid..."

Unless you're an A-List "MegaStar" or a Head Of State when they might add a DLR Security CM or two - and even then, dressing "like a tourist" will stop 95% of it, and the rest is 'Duck Backstage if it gets dicey'.

Geez people... Stars get to take a vacation too!

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post
    All you really need - Kinda like the Texas Rangers "One Riot, One Plaid..."

Unless you're an A-List "MegaStar" or a Head Of State when they might add a DLR Security CM or two - and even then, dressing "like a tourist" will stop 95% of it, and the rest is 'Duck Backstage if it gets dicey'.

Geez people... Stars get to take a vacation too!

--<< Bruce >>--
    We all know stars take vacations too. However, I have seen 3 plaids with a smaller group!

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by Gino USMC View Post
    We all know stars take vacations too. However, I have seen 3 plaids with a smaller group!
    You can pay for as many Guides as you want or think you need - but you pay by the head and by the hour.

More than one without a clear need (like a gaggle of Special Needs Kids likely to wander off without a rear-guard watching for stragglers) is either being Ostentatious ("I can afford to have three Guides and you can't even afford one...") or it might be three guests who all think their rank is important enough to merit their own Guide - Star, Producer, Director perhaps.

Or Disney thinks the group is high-profile enough to merit the extra attention and/or security, and is either charging for or Comping the additional CM's. Either way, all that is 'above my pay grade'.

The people who merit the most security around them often want the least, and vice-versa the ones who demand the most security often need it the least. In Other Words (Ludwig VonDrake's IIRC) "Humans is der Crrrrrraziest Peoples!"

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Not sure if this was posted here before, or if anyone really cares, but these people are celebrities in *my (Our...as in Brony's...more on that later) eyes.

Some important figures of the MLP:FiM Brony fandom take a visit to the Disneyland Resort. What's MLP:FiM? My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. What's the Brony Fandom? Wikipedia has your answer. Who went? Well, just to name a few; Michelle Creber, Screwball, and DustyKat to name a few. I know Saberspark and Mandopony were also in the park with the group (I saw a video of them in the group before that video was taken down)

For those who don't know, Michelle Creber, Saberspark, Mandopony, DustyKat, and Screwball are important figures in the Brony fandom. While doing Equestria L.A. (A MLP convention in L.A.), they decided to head on over to Disney's California Adventure to have some fun. Michelle Creber is the voice actor of the character Apple Bloom and the singing voice of Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. Saberspark is a famous Brony who created a famous documentary on Bronies and does Brony Breakdown on the Brony webcast, EverfreeRadio (Where he discusses a wide variety of different Brony topics). Mandopony is a famous musical artist within the fandom and does musical compilations with Michelle on EverfreeRadio. Dustykat has been dubbed "The Manliest Brony in the Fandom" and does "Stay Brony My Friends" and is much like Brony Breakdown in a way. Screwball also works on Everfree Radio on the Episode Review videos and such.

Here are my sightings so far:
    2:48 - Dustykatt arrives. He's the one in the recognizable mustache. And I do believe that is Saberspark on the left side, but I'm not sure
    3:16 - Michelle Creber comes into view. She's the one in pink with the backpack.
    3:42 - Screwball in the nice hat
    3:54 - A much more distinct shot of Saberspark

I know you can just look for Part 2 yourself, but I decided to put it here. Why? Because Michelle Creber acts crazy again in the beginning.

While not celebrities on a global "Say the name and we know who it is immediately" type level, they are celebrities of one of the biggest and fastest growing fandoms out there, so it seemed fitting to put it here. Besides, the inner Disneyland and MLP lover inside of me squeals and faints with joy. Two of my favorite things combined into one.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5