Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124149164171172173174
Results 2,596 to 2,607 of 2607

• The doctor is in

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

I feel like most famous people would go unnoticed if they walked around without the guides. The guides are what give away that the guests aren't what you would call a "normal visitor."
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

That's funny. Every time I've seen celebs at the park, they were sans guide... as far as I noticed.

Neil McDonough (Desperate Housewives, Red 2) was there Fri 6th @ DCA Saw him over by Ariel's Grotto.

DJ Pauly D was @ DL Sat 7th. I was sitting in the benches for the CLP on the on the Town Hall side & there he was walking by & his entourage of about 5 or so people.

I've met Josh Sussman (Glee) at Trader Sam's back in June. Actually got to talk to him, he's a real sweet guy.

Funny, I've never seen a celebrity till I've gone to Disneyland.
    Last edited by Flutterfly74; 12-10-2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: grammer
    A bad day at Disneyland is better than a good day at work. But who ever heard of a bad day at Disneyland?
    https://twitter.com/Flutterfly_74
    http://pinterest.com/flutterfly74/
    http://flutterfly74.tumblr.com/

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    I feel like most famous people would go unnoticed if they walked around without the guides. The guides are what give away that the guests aren't what you would call a "normal visitor."
    Agreed. A year or two I saw Brent Spiner from Star Trek the Next Generation at Disneyland. I NEVER would have even noticed him, except he was with a guide. THen he seemed irritated that he was even noticed at all.

• The doctor is in

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Agreed. A year or two I saw Brent Spiner from Star Trek the Next Generation at Disneyland. I NEVER would have even noticed him, except he was with a guide. THen he seemed irritated that he was even noticed at all.
    Exactly. When I'm at Disneyland I am too busy enjoying my day, not looking for celebrities. I bet I have walked right by celebrities many times in all the years I've been visiting and never noticed.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    Exactly. When I'm at Disneyland I am too busy enjoying my day, not looking for celebrities. I bet I have walked right by celebrities many times in all the years I've been visiting and never noticed.
    we ran into Diane Keaton there on Sunday. I made a total moron of myself I recognized here and asked her " excuse me are you Diane Lane?" she said yes she was and I said I am a fan of your work. It wasnt until about 5 mins later I realized I called her the wrong name and she was cordial enough to not correct me. She was in back in Critter Country near the pooh meet and great. it was amusing.

Of course later in the day Maynard was directing traffic on main st in front of the emporium while is was on the phone. He kepy popping his head around the corner to look at us and I was oblivious that he was there. My son was slightly concerned he did not know who he was. After I hung up he came all the way around the corner and asked us to keep walking. My fiance asked him if he was Maynard, even though he had a name tag on of course lol and he took about 5 mins to take pics and told us some crazy story about a dwarf taking an energy drink to turn into a giant, complete with cool voices. It was a great experience.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

A friend of mine that tweeted that they ""JUST SAW IDINA MENZEL AT DCA"

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Loving all things Disney!

The sad part is, I'm one of those people who wouldn't even notice a celeb walking by. I am too focused on trying to maneuver around people to get to a ride....or to go to the Dole Whip stand or Bengal Barbecue before the lines get insane!! LOL

Same here CinderellaGirl. I've probably walked right by a bunch of celebs and had no clue. I've seen a lot of people with plaid guides with people but didn't recognize them. The only one I did recognize was Gwen Stefani one time.

Met "the Kracken" from Axe men in line for Jingle Cruise.
    In 05, I met Kevin Smith, AKA Silent Bob of Jay and Silent Bob at DCA

Didn't freak on em just calmly extended the hand and said, What's up_____? with no expectation of a reply...

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    A friend of mine that tweeted that they ""JUST SAW IDINA MENZEL AT DCA"

Nice. I also don't really notice, or try to notice, celebrities when I am out and about. Especially at Disney. They like to be treated/considered normal people too.

However, I would have asked Miss Menzel if she had her photo taken with Elsa yet, as that would have been an amusing encounter.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Back in October, I met Alex Newell (Unique from Glee).