Page 18 of 174 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021284368118 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    Me too and I was THIS close to his face. We both looked at each other, it was super crowded just outside of the exit to POTC. I was dying!!!
    I would have too! I had a dream of him a long time ago when Friends first started. Dreamt that I met him inside of an IHOP in Las Vegas. Weird I know.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I would have too! I had a dream of him a long time ago when Friends first started. Dreamt that I met him inside of an IHOP in Las Vegas. Weird I know.
    HAHAHAHAH! I love celebrity dreams! haha!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: Celebrity sightings

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfan View Post
    Great minds think alike I guess.

Or not so great ones, depending on who you ask.
    well, if you ask me, we have great minds!
    Ahahaha.

I Heart, could you sighting be any more awesome?
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Banned User

Re: Celebrity sightings

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post

I Heart, could you sighting be any more awesome?
    I don't think so, but, I am sure many would think not. ha! I immediately called my best friend of 30 years and said, "I just saw Chandler!!!" And, I could have DIED, my hubby was behind me and my daughter and he said, "There's that guy from friends." There I was, face to face with him, and my hubby is back there announcing it. Good grief! ha! My daughter and I laugh about it today. Do you know how Homer Simpson whispers? Really loud? Yep...that's my honey!

John Stamos was at the NFFC Disneyana Show and Sale this past weekend. He's the actor who got part of the Disneyland marquee sign when it was auctioned off a few years back. He was there for nearly 2 hours shopping and visiting with sellers. When he first came in, I didn't realize it was him, but there was a spark of familiarity. He was unshaven and was wearing a baseball cap. My friend commented that she didn't like "weekend look" on him. I replied that it worked for me! He's a hottie in person. At one point, he lightly brushed against me as he was passing by to talk to someone that was near where I was standing. WooHoo! I wouldn't be surprised if he went to DL afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    John Stamos was at the NFFC Disneyana Show and Sale this past weekend. He's the actor who got part of the Disneyland marquee sign when it was auctioned off a few years back. He was there for nearly 2 hours shopping and visiting with sellers. When he first came in, I didn't realize it was him, but there was a spark of familiarity. He was unshaven and was wearing a baseball cap. My friend commented that she didn't like "weekend look" on him. I replied that it worked for me! He's a hottie in person. At one point, he lightly brushed against me as he was passing by to talk to someone that was near where I was standing. WooHoo! I wouldn't be surprised if he went to DL afterwards.
    Mmmmm...Uncle Jesse. LOL. I saw him in '05 at Disneyland filming some promo commercials and got to see him upclose and wow, he's a hottie! Blue eyes with dark hair, and stubble...

Anyone who went to Disneyland on Saturday, did you get to see Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler? They split up this summer and looks like they might be getting back together. Here's what I found on PerezHilton...
    http://perezhilton.com/topics/exclus...r_20070114.php

Would be nice if they worked things out since they do have two children together.

• Comin' at ya!

Anyone ever seen Johnny Depp? He is like my idol as far as acting. I would love to work with him on a movie someday.

Yay, 750 posts!
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Aside from celebs who were there for an event (I saw so many at the POTC opening I can't even remember half of them), I'd say the biggest star I've ever seen at Disneyland was Stevie Wonder, with whom I crossed paths at Goofy's Kitchen last year. I saw the older brother from Wonder Years once, too. I've seen lots of TV and film stars there for special events, and plenty o' football players for Rose Bowl days. It's kind of a yawner when I see someone famous at Disneyland.

Kind of like when you peeps back east see it snow. You're like, "snow? we see that 20 times a year." Meanwhile, I go berserk when I see snowflakes. "Wow! See that? It's SNOWING!" Then y'all come out here and some famous guy rolls down Main Street and everyone starts going nuts "Did you see that? It's so-and-so from such-and-such." And I look and go "a famous actor. I see famous actors every week."
    Fight On! Beat the Beavers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Speaking of "drive-by" my cousin just became the new drummer for -Train-
    The only thing we have to shame is ... shame itself!

• Love Dole Whips

Feb 14, 2005. I seen Maroon 5 on Small World. They were getting off the ride, when we were next in line.

• Banned User

January 22nd, 2006:

I saw a man walking down main street with a personal Disneyland Tour guide. He was disguised with a sweatshirt and huge shades so no one could recognize him. I still don't know who he was though.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

^Almost as good as that....

Saw Director/Writer Marc Lawrence & his family and friends today late lunching at Carnation Cafe. He's responsible for 'Music and Lyrics' (out on Valentines Day), 'Two Weeks Notice' & 'Miss Congeniality' 1 & 2.
    Last edited by ALIASd; 02-09-2007 at 09:56 AM.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• rockin butter sponge!

I've never seen a celebrity at Disneyland. But then again, my mind is always insanely occupied when i'm there.

I literaly bumbed into Warren Beatty, 3 different times one day, but like mineux, I'm usually to busy to notice, funnny thing is, I wouldnt notice half the people listed cuz I have no idea who they are.

• Minion

I actually saw John Ritter during ABC promo weekend a few years back.

Sadly enough, he died 2 days later
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family