Page 22 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425324772122 ... LastLast

• Queen of Sarcasm

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Anyone who went to Disneyland yesterday see Christina Aguilera? Perezhilton is reporting her and her husband were there.
    http://perezhilton.com/topics/christ...t_20070215.php

Looks like she got to go to Walt's Apartment. LUCKY!!!
    Post 296 of this thread has a picture of her and Jordan on the Matterhorn from yesterday. They make a cute couple I think.

• n/a

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    Anyone who went to Disneyland yesterday see Christina Aguilera? Perezhilton is reporting her and her husband were there.
    http://perezhilton.com/topics/christ...t_20070215.php

Looks like she got to go to Walt's Apartment. LUCKY!!!
    The ghost of Walt is saying, "WHO IS SHE, WHAT IS SHE WEARING IN MY PARK, AND WHY IS MY CREATION GIVING HER SOMETHING IN MY APARTMENT?!"
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post

MAKING A SPLASH
    Grammy winner Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman share a wild Valentine's Day ride together at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Wednesday. The diva recently revealed that she and Bratman also get their thrills from some not-so-G-rated entertainment, like getting naked on Sundays.

CREDIT: LISA ROSE/JPI/DISNEYLAND
    PUBLISHED: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2007
    PEOPLE 11:45 AM EST
    http://www.people.com/people/gallery...1771_4,00.html
    DISNEY DATE

Mandy Moore and DJ AM spent Valentine's day riding the rides at Disneyland.

Credit: Disneyland/Pacificcoastnews.com

http://www.usmagazine.com/hot_pics_gallery?o=7
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Choosy Moms Choose Jeff

I hate to admit this, but my celebrity sightings have all taken place at the world.

The biggest was when No longer Princess Diana took her boys William and Harry to WDW. Were were in the Indy stunt spectacular theatre when we were waiting an unordinarily very long time for the show to start.

Finally in from stage right comes several security guards, Diana, several of her friends and the two boys. We all go crazy and clap for them...seems rather silly now. The other interesting fact is that the people sitting just in front of us were from Wales and had never seen any of their Royal Family.

In 1989 we had a wonderful visit with Florence Henderson. My wife is a HUGE Brady fan and it was a dream come true for her.

My only DL sighting was riding next to one of the General Hospital guys that was from Indiana. I had an Indiana shirt on and we talked a bit after the ride was over. I don't remember his name but he had a plaid with him and was very nice. We talked a bit about IU(Indiana University)basketball and then parted ways. It was pretty cool.

• Knight that says Nee!!

The best celebs are the ones who are down to earth and still remember they are real people, not icons.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Saturday, February 17, Ice Cube was riding CA' Screamin around 5ish.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• my two sunshines

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    North of the Miracle Mile it's spelled Bruce Springsteen.
    Cute Bruce story - my parents went on a cruise to Australia/New Zealand - in Australia you can go on the arch on I think it was the opera house or some famous building - you wear a harness and go up so high - anyways my Dad did it and he met Bruce and Patty on the arch- the group ended up having dinner together. My parents had no clue who these people were, who Bruce was - they just all hit it off, had dinner, people took pictures - they talked and my Mom finally asked who they were (heck they were just having a good time) so Bruce and Patty told them - and the funniest thing was, my Mom said, 'I'm sorry, who?' So they got a CD and to listen to - and when they got home my Mom - told us the story - 'oh yeah we met the boss' - it was so funny!

I bumped into singer Macy Gray at Disneyland about 3 years ago. And when I mean bump I mean it - I turned around and sorta slammed into her! It was embarrassing to say the least! We were by the entrance to tomorrowland and it was quite busy and I wasn't paying enough attention I guess.

Mike
    Amusement and Themed Industry News And Notes:
    NewsPlusNotes

• I love loop jokes.

Victoria Bekham was there with two of her sons

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by AStarOnMars View Post
    Josh Duhamel (All My Children, Las Vegas, Transformers) sometime in July 2006, at least from what I am recalling ... he was happy I recognized him b/c no one else did (in the area at least)
    Great pic He's the only celeb I'd go crazy over seeing.

• Banned User

I never see celebs at the park. I'm either just not looking around at people enough or it's the fact that no celeb goes to Bugs Land so when I'm on the clock I'm not seein celebs anyway.

• Closet DLR fan

I forgot all about posting this, but on Halloween last year we were at the Storyteller's Cafe breakfast and sat at a table next to Dave Foley from Kids in the Hall. No pictures, though... He also did Flik's voice in A Bug's Life, according to IMDB.
    Last edited by skycrashesdown; 02-19-2007 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Left out info

• rockin butter sponge!

Apparently Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice was at the park with her kids on Friday. I was there friday, but heard nothing about this. Anyway, here is the pic from PerezHilton.com

• Disney Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mineux View Post
    Apparently Victoria Beckham aka Posh Spice was at the park with her kids on Friday. I was there friday, but heard nothing about this. Anyway, here is the pic from PerezHilton.com

OMG Eat something! Jesus, she looks like she's going to fall over.

I suppose though that if they ever decide to have a Jack Skellington character walking through the park, she'd be a shoe in.
    Here you leave today and enter a world of Yesterday, Tommorow and Fantasy

• Monorail Junkie

I saw Micheal Jackson before he got weird ( OK, weirder) he was watching fantasmic from the gallery balcony.