Page 3 of 174 FirstFirst 123456132853103 ... LastLast

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Besides those at the 50th celebration last year I've seen Ryan Cabrera( I was with MissChristine ) Kylelicious saw Kobe Bryant a couple of years ago with my oldest son. They had blocked off a huge area so he could shop without being bothered Cyneeyore and I saw someone we totally thought was Ashlee Simpson but weren't 100% sure.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Disneyland Goober

I saw Barbara Streisand. She took my red ship on Peter Pan when they had only like one in circulation. I was younger (in elementary school), and I always wanted the red ship...but with the long line we only went on once a trip or so (once a year). Every year I wanted it, and when I was finally supposed to get it, they made us wait while we watched her take it with her husband through the exit. So, she is known as the "Red Ship Stealer". Damn her. And yes, I've since had a red ship...although now there are more than one in rotation so it's not as special.

• I'm your huckleberry.

The only celeb I've seen is Brooke Shields and Andre Agassi back when they were married. They were getting on Space Mountain while I was in the queue above the loading area.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• It's a dead man's party!

I've seen...

1) that red headed girl from "8 Simple Rules"
    2) Christy Carlson Romano
    3) I rode HM (more specific, the stretching room) with Rick Baker (this was around the time he was about to start working on the HM movie)
    4) Watched the 50th fireworks show with Andy Garcia standing near me
    5) Walked past Andy Dick heading to the trams
    6) Jesse McCartney

I was at the park this past December and later found out that Lindsay Lohan and Kelly Osbourne had been there too (*twirls finger around*) that same day.

Also, two friends of mine used to be on a Disney Channel show (Lizzie McGuire), so I've been with them to the parks a few times.

Oh! Also forgot to mention that I went to a concert and before the show a few people there told me they had seen one of the band members at Disneyland the day before. Sure enough, when the band came out and played, the band member they had seen was sporting a Disneyland t-shirt.
    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Diane Keaton was there today with her entourage. A few of us were enjoying our Dole Whip inside the waiting area at ETR and I called VFan and she had just bragged about seeing her in another part of the park, then not 2 minutes later Diane shows up to have a Dole Whip before going into the Tiki Room.

Goonie, before she arrived said "I bet she has a big floppy hat pulled down to her eyebrows" and sure enough she did! Not a good look Diane. And wear a little something colorful other than full on black, it's Disneyland for chrissake!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Diane Keaton was there today with her entourage. A few of us were enjoying our Dole Whip inside the waiting area at ETR and I called VFan and she had just bragged about seeing her in another part of the park, then not 2 minutes later Diane shows up to have a Dole Whip before going into the Tiki Room.

Goonie, before she arrived said "I bet she has a big floppy hat pulled down to her eyebrows" and sure enough she did! Not a good look Diane. And wear a little something colorful other than full on black, it's Disneyland for chrissake!
    Awww dang, I didn't see her! I was there from like 4-8 something. All I know about her, besides not dressing well is that she shares my birthday. Of course she's quite a bit older than me though.

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries

I have seen..Screech from Saved By The Bell...John Tesh w/ Connie Selica..Travis Barker..Dog The Bounty Hunter (At DCA)

Quote Originally Posted by StitchTT6
    I have seen..Screech from Saved By The Bell...John Tesh w/ Connie Selica..Travis Barker..Dog The Bounty Hunter (At DCA)
    Ooh...when did you see Travis? I saw him about 1.5 years ago after he broke his leg.

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    Ooh...when did you see Travis? I saw him about 1.5 years ago after he broke his leg.
    About a year or so ago...It was just him and his kids!

• I can't stand you.

We were inline for BTM and Mr. Frodo was behind us. We were talking about candy I think? And he joined our conversation he was really cool.

Off topic When I lived in Corona Travis lived up the block behind our house before he moved to Hollywood. He was really nice he bought everybodyu ice cream from the ice cream man when he first moved in

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chopsticks
    We were inline for BTM and Mr. Frodo was behind us. We were talking about candy I think? And he joined our conversation he was really cool.

Off topic When I lived in Corona Travis lived up the block behind our house before he moved to Hollywood. He was really nice he bought everybodyu ice cream from the ice cream man when he first moved in
    Yeah he seems like a cool dude. I was just hooked watching his show on MTV; Meet the Barkers. I think it ended last week though with the birth of their daughter.

• It's a dead man's party!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Chopsticks
    Very, very cool. When was this?
    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!!

• I can't stand you.

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentFan
    Very, very cool. When was this?
    September of last year...I haven't seen any celebs after that not even Mickey! Bad timing I guess

• Prefect

Blog Entries

i saw jon voight. i took the pic of him with mac the traveling chicken.
    <o>

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

My aunt worked for Walt Disney so she almost saw him on a daily basis. She said he was very kind.