Page 41 of 174 FirstFirst ... 163138394041424344516691141 ... LastLast

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    It was originally posted way back on page 46, just Farrell & The Mad Hatter though, the kids weren't able to give permission.
    Ahh, thank you. My memory must not be working very well.

I just remembered, I saw the Hasselhoff picture in the OC Register, not in Us. It was him with his teens on Splash Mtn. (Again...what's wrong with my memory?)

In 2004 we were waiting in line at the security check, and behind us was Dennis Rodman and his entourage. They didn't seem to get any special treatment, though. Later in the day, we were waiting in line for Small World, and were right behind Rodman & Company. I saw a woman headed toward the line with an autograph book in hand, and figured she was headed toward Rodman. Instead, she came up to my wife & asked for her autograph. My wife was big in the scrapbooking world back then (2002 Scrapbook Hall of Fame), and the woman had recognized our family from the layouts and articles by my wife that had been published. My wife's not nearly as flamboyant as Rodman, and I couldn't stop chuckling about him being outshined by her.

• Disney worshipper/geek

Now that! is an awesome story, Supertanker!
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• șoș Tom șoș

Ha ha this is funny, I always seem to run into John Stamos every other time I go to the park. We've chatted a number of times about our mutual love for the park, he's a really cool dude. I hear he is a bit of a cryer.*shrugs*

I also was one of the half million CM's who met and hung out with Johnny Deep when he lived in the Grand Californian in 2004 for the Pirates premier. Dude smells like nasty.

I hear that the really tall guy from "How I Met Your Mother" is a huge Disneyland fan, said to go often on the weekends. He was on Conan last spring and talked a lot about how much he loved the parks.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks View Post
    I also was one of the half million CM's who met and hung out with Johnny Deep when he lived in the Grand Californian in 2004 for the Pirates premier. Dude smells like nasty.
    Must have picked up the French love of bathing living in Paris. He looks like he'd stink.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Hmm that's odd. You'd expect to hear that more if it were true! But it could have been a bad day too. hehehe.

The smelliest celeb I've ever whiffed was Steven Segal. But it wasn't at Disneyland.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Ha ha this is funny, I always seem to run into John Stamos every other time I go to the park. We've chatted a number of times about our mutual love for the park, he's a really cool dude. I hear he is a bit of a cryer.*shrugs*

I hear that the really tall guy from "How I Met Your Mother" is a huge Disneyland fan, said to go often on the weekends. He was on Conan last spring and talked a lot about how much he loved the parks.
    1.) Watch Bob Saget's stand up for all about Stamos.
    2.) Wow... Johnny Depp keeps getting creepier and creepier in my book. I have no sense of smell either.
    3.)Dude... I must find and stalk Jason Seigal. He was on "Freaks and Geeks" and is totally yummy. I saw James Franco at Blue Bayou on NYE a few year ago. His girlfriend has potty issues and doesn't lock the bathroom door.

Marshall?? I LOVE that show and I love Marshall! I'm going to look out for him next time. The fact that he's a disney fan makes me love him even more.

• Drunken Disneyland Master

I saw my share of the celebrities @ DL. The list includes superstar Michael Jackson (with a surgeon mask on), Johnny Travolta, John Stamos, Edward Furlong, Jaleel Urkel White, and Arnold Scwarzamjigga at Club 33.
    On a side note, while dinning inside the Blue Bayou, a little old lady came up to me with an autograph book saying: "Stone Cold Steve Austin?" I signed it for her.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Drunk Dave @ DL View Post
    I saw my share of the celebrities @ DL. The list includes superstar Michael Jackson (with a surgeon mask on), Johnny Travolta, John Stamos, Edward Furlong, Jaleel Urkel White, and Arnold Scwarzamjigga at Club 33.
    On a side note, while dinning inside the Blue Bayou, a little old lady came up to me with an autograph book saying: "Stone Cold Steve Austin?" I signed it for her.

OMG, I saw Jaleel White way back in the day. I totally forgot. Met him in the Starcade and then saw him again later on Big Thunder Mountain.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I saw Brad Garrett (Everybody Loves Raymond, 'Til Death) at DL this past Sunday.
    "JESUS!!! That's Cold!" -- Walt Disney's final words.

"You hear people talk about, 'I don't think Walt would like this,' or 'I don't think Walt would like that.' You have no idea what Walt would want! No clue whatsoever! Because the people that worked with him day in and day out didn't know what Walt wanted. Walt didn't know what he wanted 'til he wanted it."
    -- Randy Thornton, Walt Disney Records

• I Love Teaching!

On Tuesday we saw Hugh Hefner and his Playboy bunnies waiting for the Haunted mansion, then for the train. I assume they were waiting for the liberty bell.

• is too darn hot.

Liberty Bell is the steamboat at WDW, isn't it?
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Does Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys count? Of course, I was with him. This was in 1968. They wouldn't let him into the park because of his long hair - even though they had played in a Disney picture (The Monkey's Uncle). I was 12 at the time, and really bummed out because we didn't get to go in.

A couple of weeks later he had his Screen Actor's Guild card with him, and they let us in.

Other than that, I can't remember any...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• I meant to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    Liberty Bell is the steamboat at WDW, isn't it?
    She meant Lilly Belle. Its OK, Disneygal has had a stressful week.