Page 44 of 174 FirstFirst ... 193441424344454647546994144 ... LastLast

• Mischievous Mouse

You ever run into a celebrity at DL?

I should say celebrity or famous person(s)?
    I never have.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• DL Nerd

Re: You ever run into a celebrity at DL?

Well... just me
    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

I bet some MiceChat people ARE celebrities.

well several years ago, my mom, brother and i went to disneyland during the holidays. We were on main st. waiting for the xmas parade to start and there was a familiar looking lady right by us but it never hit me that this person was a celebrity i just thought she looked familiar then after standing next to her for awhile and her and my mom talking it dawned on me exactly who it was we were standing next to! Glen Close!!! but i never did say anything to her cause i didn't want anyone else to you know, crowd her, you know how people are when they realize there is a celebrity. so we just watched the parade with her. it was cool.

During our summer trip this year - Mr. Mosby from Suite Life was in DCA.
    When on our honeymoon 12 years ago we were behind Geoffrey Lewis of Clint Eastwood movie fame and dad of Juliette Lewis, whlle in line at Autopia.

• Banned User

Last November, I was face to face at the exit of POTC with Matthew Perry from Friends! And, the same day, LaToya Jackson!

And, I've BEEN to DL with a person who is well known, and people came up to ask for autographs and it cracked me UP!

Yes I have, Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, the list goes on & on.

• =)

Never, unfortunately. Saw Wallace Shawn at Universal, though.

• Minion

Well, CM's get to see them now and then.

Once loading a Soarin' flight Paris Hilton was in the B (center) carriage (top row of course) with assorted entourage and security while I was loading the A carriage.

• Fight On for ol' SC!

I saw Adam Sandler last Sunday at DTD.

• =)

Once loading a Soarin' flight Paris Hilton was in the B (center) carriage (top row of course) with assorted entourage and security while I was loading the A carriage.
    I'm sorry.

I saw Adam Sandler last Sunday at DTD.
    I'm sorry.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Sorcerer View Post
    I should say celebrity or famous person(s)?
    I never have.
    No, that would hurt if I ran into them!!! I might get kicked out if I deliberately did!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYardDog View Post
    Well, CM's get to see them now and then.
    yup, that is true, I saw tons of famous people during my three years working at DL.

I saw many!!! I saw Kobe bryant, Teri Hatcher, WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio, maskless, just to name a few!!

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

I once saw John Stamos in line for Indy.. he was in line just like everyone else...

I also saw Celine Dion in the esplenade near DCA... she walked past me and it took me a bit to process who she was, but she saw me looking at her and smiled and winked.....She had a plaid with her....

Thats all as far as celebs go (this is of course not counting the Pirates Premier)
    <3 Chloe

• Rather Be At Disneyland

I think I saw a celeb last time I was at DL, a few weeks ago. It looked to be Joanie Laurer, a.k.a Chyna, she used to be a female wrestler and was on VH1's The Surreal Life. I saw a very tall woman with dark hair, but she was wearing those huge sunglasses, but I thought it was her. I was tipped off that there might be a celeb in the midst when I saw a Plaid, and he pulled out a cell phone saying he was from Guest Relations and was asking for a car to brought around.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

my List:

Celebrity Sightings:

Saturday, April 16, 2004 - Countess Vaugh, Kim Parker of "The Parkers" while working Astro.

Sunday, May 8th, 2005 - George Egans, CSI while working Astro.

Monday, June 20th, 2005 - Kobe Bryant, NBA Superstar of the Los Angeles Lakers while working Astro.

Saturday, October 1st 2005 - Rey Mysterio, Professional Wrestler/ WWE Superstar. WHile working "Honey" at Greeter.

Sunday, December 5, 2005 - Fantasia, American Idol winner. While working "Honey" at End Of Line.

Friday, December 9, 2005 - Carol Brunett, Actress, singer. comedian. Working Special Event of "Once Upon A Mattress" film shoot.

Thursday, Decemeber 21, 2005 - Hugh Hefner and his Playboy Bunnies. Working parades, was on break.

Sunday, January 23, 2006 - Dominic Purcell, Actor of "John Doe", "Prison Break", and "Blade: Trinity". Giving breaks at Astro.

Friday, July 14, 2006 - Eric Kramer, Actor of "The Hughleys", "American Weddings", and "Robin Hood: Men In Tights". Working at the back of the castle for fireworks.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 - Master P and Lil Romeo, Rappers, father and son. Loading them at Load at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters.

Sunday, September 24, 2006 - Teri Hatcher, Actress from "Desperate House Wives" amd "Lois And Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman". Was at Merge.
    Also, I saw Aly from Aly & AJ and from the Disney Channel, "Phil Of The Future" while working the Astro Orbitor.