Page 49 of 174 FirstFirst ... 243946474849505152597499149 ... LastLast

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

In the 1980s I was in line for Matterhorn with Ricky Schroeder-- this was during Silver Spoons. I was like 11 and this was a HUGE deal. Ahhh yes, young love!

• A New Kind Of Villain

Ben Stiller was apparently at the park yesterday.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Driver Your Turn Is Clear

Costa Mesa, CA - 10.33 Miles South of DLR

I was riding Screaming today at DCA and saw Brad Garrett and his family enjoying all that the resort has to offer. It looked like he was having a great time. Made my day!
    Check out My Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 rides... I'm always working on another one... I hope they make you want to go to Disneyland.

"Disneyland is the star, everything else is in the supporting role."
    ~Walt Disney~

• Still wants to be a cat!

Howie Mandel was there today....and without a Plaid, dang he's REALLY short!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• is too darn hot.

And head shaven.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• Still wants to be a cat!

But slightly stubby.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

PEOPLE magazine
    12/18/07

MAGIC KINGDOM

Let there be light! David and Courteney Cox Arquette get into the spirit of the season during a visit Tuesday to Sleeping Beauty's Winter Castle at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.
    Photo at:
    http://www.people.com/people/gallery...6998_8,00.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Disneyland/Bronco Maniac

On 12/16, Sunday, me and the g/f saw "Shotgun" Tom Kelly. Growing up in S.D., i knew of him from one of our local tv stations. Crazy. I wanted to see that guy in person since i was a kid.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

• Minion

I have now seen 3 celebs at Disneyland...the latest of which being on Saturday! In the early '90's I saw Whoopi Goldberg as we were getting off of Jungle Cruise. A few years ago we saw David Hasselhoff walking outside Storytellers Cafe in GCH. My personal favorite was this past Saturday as we were getting off of Nemo and waiting for my brother to be done in the wheelchair viewing room (or whatever it's called!). I saw Ana Rodriguez who plays Betty's sister on Ugly Betty. Being that Ugly Betty is one of my favorite shows on TV, it was AWESOME to meet her!! I went up to her and casually had a conversation with her so as not to make her uncomfortable. We talked about how she had recently hosted Gay Days at Disneyland and how Ugly Betty was my favorite show. Out of respect for her, I did not ask for an autograph or a picture! She was very kind and introduced herself to me as I was obviously a little flustered and couldn't remember her name right away!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Over a year ago I saw Dennis Rodman in Bug's land.

•   
    • baby steps, baby steps...

The Girls Next Door were in the park on Wednesday the 19th. Ran into them by the Matterhorn. They had plenty of "Plaids" around them and seemed to be having a great time. They were very friendly and talked and waved to people around them and in blink of an eye they were off to IASW!
    A NoCal in a SoCal state of mind

Talking Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

I saw Dennis Quaid today, 12/26, with his family at DCA. Also the anticipated appearance by USC and Illinois.

I bought an AP today; I haven't had one for 5 years. I am sooo excited!!!

Dennis Quaid was there yesterday? Well besides USC and pete Carroll, Kobe Bryant was there with his family the day after xmas. I was walking no more than 5 feet in front of him coming out of the park in front of WOD in DTD. I happened to glance back and see a plaid and then I turned some more and saw Kobe!! It was pretty cool. His wife is really short and not what I imagined her to be.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Ross Geller's Ex-Wife Spotted @ Disneyland

I had to post this - with a little trip report to follow in a few days.

Anyway, wife and son and in-laws decided to go to Disneyland today, January 1, 2008 to ring in the new year.

We 'hit' Mad Tea Party first...and as I held Grant, he got the attention of a slender blonde woman. She was saying "Hiya cutie..." and then I looked at her and I said, "Oh my gosh! I know you...." and she was smiling and I said, 'Oh my gosh -your Carol! Ross Geller's ex-wife!" She smiled and introduced herself - "Yes, I'm Jane." She held her hand out to shake mine and then Grant's. She is actually, actress Jane Sibbett - who played Carol, Ross Geller's ex-wife on Friends from 1994-2004.

She sat in the tea cup next to us...and wife got some good shots of her and us in our cups. After our ride, I asked her if it would be too much of a bother if she was in a picture with us. She said, "Oh absolutely not." So, my wife made her way around, and she introduced herself to my wife and in-laws....and was aghast at how young my mother-in-law looked. She was so sweet to take some time away from her day with her husband and children and friends.

Anyway, I just had to share with all of you that I met "Ross Geller's ex-wife, Carol."

What a way to add to the excitement of New Years Day 2008!

Pictures to follow in a day or so in a little Trip Report.

• For You!

Re: Ross Geller's Ex-Wife Spotted @ Disneyland

How funny! That was sweet of her to introduce herself. I used to love her in the short lived Herman's Head.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!