Page 50 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2540474849505152536075100150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 2607
  1. #736

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Ross Geller's Ex-Wife Spotted @ Disneyland

    Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    How funny! That was sweet of her to introduce herself. I used to love her in the short lived Herman's Head.
    I agree. She introduced herself first - which was so cool. Very sweet lady.

  2. #737

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Of course, in addition to meeting Jane Sibbett yesterday, we have seen and/or met at Disneyland:

    Leonardo DiCaprio (got a picture)
    Christina Aguilera from afar
    James Haven (Angelina Jolie's brother)
    Patrick Labrateaux (played Andy Garvey on Little House on the Prairie and Bud on JAG)
    Dylan McDermott
    Vanessa Williams (actually wished my brother in law Larry a Happy Birthday)
    Rick Fox (met him in World of Disney the day we found out wife was pregnant - and we told him our news and he took a photo with us)

  3. #738

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    181

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    i'd love to see your pic of leo<333
    Katie

  4. #739

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by KatieGraceee View Post
    i'd love to see your pic of leo<333
    We have it on disc somewhere. It was taken on the up escalator at the Mickey and Friends Parking Stucture....like on September 30, 2006. They were filming something, and when my wife snapped the shot, he looked immediately down at us because of the flash. I don't know how he could think no one would take his picture.....I mean, come on.

    I wanted to go meet him, but he was down the escalator before I had a chance.

    I'll see if I can find the photo. When I do, I'll post it - or send you a PM with it.

  5. #740

    • Rides against injustice
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sun Valley,CA
    Posts
    1,092

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    I met Tony Baxter the day before the 50th Anniversary Kickoff (5-4-05). He seemed surprised that I knew who he was.


    I've also seen Orlando Brown from "That's So Raven". He was with a group of friends being escorted though "Frontierland". My wife spotted him but kinda froze on the spot as he walked right by us. She's a fan of the show and just got star struck. He looked at us and I blurted out "Hey Orlando! She's a big fan of your show!" and he smiled at her and said "Thank you!"
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

  6. #741

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Of course, I saw all the celebrities on hand for the 50th on July 17, 2005.....had to remember that.

  7. #742

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    181

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    We have it on disc somewhere. It was taken on the up escalator at the Mickey and Friends Parking Stucture....like on September 30, 2006. They were filming something, and when my wife snapped the shot, he looked immediately down at us because of the flash. I don't know how he could think no one would take his picture.....I mean, come on.

    I wanted to go meet him, but he was down the escalator before I had a chance.

    I'll see if I can find the photo. When I do, I'll post it - or send you a PM with it.
    thanks a ton!
    Katie

  8. #743

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, Ca
    Posts
    4

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    On January 3rd at the Rainforest Cafe, a man his wife and child were seated at a table right behind me. He had an escort. I did not recognize this person but he looked like he had a football player build. Some kids at a table knew who he was. If anyone saw him and knew who this was I would love to know. Thanks

  9. #744

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    I will add to this - can't even believe I forgot this one.

    In 2005, my wife, mother in law and father in law were in the lobby at Blue Bayou.......waiting to be called. I overheard the hostess say "Fry? Party of 26?" She wasn't calling the party, just verifying the name and party size. Can you imagine that? A party of 26 to Blue Bayou! Sheesh.

    Well, as I was standing there, I noticed this man....I nudged my wife and I said, "Hon, look who it is." She didn't know...but my Mother in law knew. It was Glenn Fry from The Eagles...and later to do solo stuff - "The Heat Is On"....

    Anyway, standing not 4 feet from me was Glenn Fry! I called my Dad and said, "Dad, guess who we had lunch with?" "Who?" He asked.. "Glenn Fry!" He was dumbfounded. "How?" I explained to him that Glenn Fry was at Disneyland and was having lunch at the Blue Bayou the same time we were...so in some respect, we had lunch 'together'. Hmmmm.......I seem to remember Lucy Ricardo doing something like this - saying she'd had lunch with Clark Gable...when in reality, he was a few tables away. HA HA

    Anyway, had to add Glenn Fry to my list. Thanks!

  10. #745

    • MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    Posts
    13,137

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I will add to this - can't even believe I forgot this one.

    In 2005, my wife, mother in law and father in law were in the lobby at Blue Bayou.......waiting to be called. I overheard the hostess say "Fry? Party of 26?" She wasn't calling the party, just verifying the name and party size. Can you imagine that? A party of 26 to Blue Bayou! Sheesh.

    Well, as I was standing there, I noticed this man....I nudged my wife and I said, "Hon, look who it is." She didn't know...but my Mother in law knew. It was Glenn Fry from The Eagles...and later to do solo stuff - "The Heat Is On"....
    Glenn Frey
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

  11. #746

    • ...is fading out....
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,449
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    Glenn Frey
    Thanks. I'm not a huge fan, but I am congnizant of who he is....and you do spell fry F-R-Y.

    Ok, everyone.......I saw Glenn FREY at Disneyland. There.

  12. #747

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    Glenn Fry from The Eagles...and later to do solo stuff - "The Heat Is On"....
    !
    A friend of ours co-wrote "The Heat Is On" with Glenn Frey!

  13. #748

    • is too darn hot.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    It's all about the LBC, yo!
    Posts
    14,850

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    I saw members of the Illinois football team at the Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store by the El Capitan.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

    On Track for Weight Loss!


  14. #749

    • cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Posts
    953

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Aly and AJ

    "I'm not funny. What I am is brave." - Lucille Ball


  15. #750

    • Haunted Mansion Lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Surprise, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,278

    Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by BassBone View Post
    I saw members of the Illinois football team at the Disney Soda Fountain and Studio Store by the El Capitan.
    We saw them all over the park on the 26th. We also saw their cheerleaders and some members of their band. I guess they are not really celebrities but they definitely stood out. A group of 5 guys that were 6'4 and over 250 lbs is not something you see everyday!
    Foolish Mortal


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •