Page 7 of 174 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast

I live 2 miles away from Disneyland if Walt would've built it at Riverside and Buena Vista.

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    Who is that?
    (answering for bonofiededge) That would be the great John Lasseter of the mighty Pixar.

• Mickey. Freak.

We saw one of the guys from Cheaper by the Dozen last year. Not Steve Martin, one of the kids. It was at the Remember...Dreams Come True show.

I saw Oprah Winfrey at the park last August. She was there with a group of Dallas schoolkids.

Also thought I saw Chevy Chase one day, but when I turned around to look again, he was gone.

• Almost there!

I once sat directly behind Lucy Davis from "The Office" (BBC series) on Splash Mountain. She was so skinny, she looked weak. It must be because she was living in LA shooting her current show, and Im sure execs told her to lose weight. As if she needed to!

I also saw Paris Hilton and a friend on Matterhorn, back in February.
    Last edited by dixilandgirl; 05-19-2006 at 06:58 AM.
    There comes a time when silence is a betrayal not only of one's personal convictions, or even of one's country alone, but also of our deeper obligations to humanity.~ Words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

See my newest pictures at:

• rebmeM roinuJ

a couple years ago i saw Dennis Rodman buying a balloon in DCA. woohoo...

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by ificandream
    Also thought I saw Chevy Chase one day, but when I turned around to look again, he was gone.
    Well, he was the star of "Memoirs of an Invisible Man".
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• ...lurks...

Val Kilmer (I've lost count), Michelle Pfeiffer (twice), Vanna White (once), Axel Rose (once), Bob Saget (from afar, noce), Cher (once), Mickey Rooney (once), Dick Van Dyke (once) Micheal Eisner (LOL, three times- if you'd consider him a celeb). I'd love to see more....

• Wicket Pan the Avenger!

Back when DCA first opened, they held some ABC (or some network) actors and actresses event that my parents and I attended. They had a few well known actors there. I think Steve Carell was there, maybe Ray Romano too. I don't really remember. But I can't forget Jim Belushi. He was there singing as well. I don't recall Dan Akyroyd being there though.
    "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
    "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
    "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland
    Now THAT is a cool person to see!!!! Anyone connected to a Beatle has my vote for best person to see at DL! You win...hands down. (In MY book anyway!)
    Well, you know John Lennon was at DL back in the '70s. There is a pic around of him and son Julian in the teacups. I think about that every time I go by there. A friend also told me there's a pic around of Lennon with the cigar store Indian on Main Street, but I don't recall it. I was also told by a DL employee that Paul McCartney's been there , too.

Here's a pic of Julian at Disneyland at age 10. Unfortunately, John's not in it.

Last edited by ificandream; 05-18-2006 at 06:20 AM.

• Disneyland Nomad

Paul was there last fall, I had a morning shift. He came at night, it was rubbed in my face the whole week after.

• Wishing I was at the DLR!

I've seen 2 famous people:

1. It was right outside the entrance of the River Belle Terrace, on the Adventureland side. He was a good looking adult Hispanic male, late to early thirties, he had Hispanic children & adults (mostly male) flocking around him asking (in Spanish) for autographs, and pictures. All I know is he wasn't Don Francisco... maybe he was a sports figure? It was interesting not knowing who this obviously famous person was.

2. Jessica Simpson. I was waiting in the line outside the Main Street Photo Supply, and she was walking backstage. She had just performed her song for the Disney Holiday special.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Yes FINALLY I have seen someone famous and I spotted him myself too!
    Kenny Loggins!!!
    I was too busy running up to dontbecheekin to tell her than to remember try to get out my camera to take a pic.
    Dude, I'm excited about it!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• All you need is LOVE

cool

For all the San Diego people - spotted yesterday at DCA, John Coleman the funny weatherman from KUSI Channel 51.

I told him Coleman, you're very sneaky. I watched you Friday night and you said it was going to rain on Sunday. And then you go to Disneyland that day. Trying to hold down the crowds, eh John?

• Fight On for ol' SC!

George Lucas was at the park Friday Night! he was coming down the escalator in the parking structure while I was going up. It was too late before I realized it was him. Darn it!

Page 7 of 174 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast