Page 74 of 174 FirstFirst ... 244964717273747576778499124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2607

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    If it was on the radio it must be true. Was it Hedda Hopper reporting?
    Nope, Ryan Seacrest!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Nope, Ryan Seacrest!
    Fabulous, the Louella Parsons of the modern age.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

If it was on the radio it must be true. Was it Hedda Hopper reporting?
    Or to quote Ricky Ricardo "Hedda Hooper".
    Oh my gosh....Hedda Hopper....blast from the past! Right on!

Fabulous, the Louella Parsons of the modern age.
    +1

• Missing an Angel

I forgot to post this earlier. On July 4th I saw Rod Miller getting off the tram. He may not be "famous" to alot of people. But to me he is a Disney Legend.

• AP holder with no life

celebrity's in the park

I was wondering if there is a thread or a web page that can tell wich celebrity will be in the park that day. The last few times i was at DLR there was a lot. Some i knew there names but there was a few that made me go what show were they from and what is there name?
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: celebrity's in the park

There is a thread on here that people report on who they have seen, but unless its some special promo being done by Disney its not usually known ahead of time if a specific celebrity is going to be in the park.

• AP holder with no life

do you know the forum link
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    do you know the forum link
    Here you go.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Thanks, Ollie

Quote Originally Posted by weasel View Post
    I was wondering if there is a thread or a web page that can tell wich celebrity will be in the park that day. The last few times i was at DLR there was a lot. Some i knew there names but there was a few that made me go what show were they from and what is there name?
    Celebrities that visit the parks are not an attraction for guests. You are not entitled to photos or autographs, nor are they obligated to acknowledge you. They're spending time with their families on their day off, just like you are.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by themarquisde View Post
    Celebrities that visit the parks are not an attraction for guests. You are not entitled to photos or autographs, nor are they obligated to acknowledge you.
    They're spending time with their families on their day off, just like you are. Please respect that.
    That is so true.....however, on the other side of that, it is us, the public, that has catapulted them to the celebrity status in which they are....and in turn, by going to their movies, watching their TV shows, buying their CD's, etc - we are part of the reason for their success and celebrity...so while I agree, on the same token, a bit of kindness to the public is appreciated. Also too, they do have the ability to acquire/hire a tour guide to shield them from the public.........like we saw Dog the Bounty Hunter had a few weeks ago.......and Dylan McDermott had several months ago........and then you have Jane Sibbett (Ross' first ex-wife on Friends), Ric Foxx, and Vanessa Williams who were so happy that people said hello.....shook hands, autographed and/or took a photo with us.....

Just the other day the Wayans brothers were at the park with their nanny and like3 kids or so. Saw em at Autopia. Our Cms flipped

• Lover of all things Lilo!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    That is so true.....however, on the other side of that, it is us, the public, that has catapulted them to the celebrity status in which they are....and in turn, by going to their movies, watching their TV shows, buying their CD's, etc - we are part of the reason for their success and celebrity...so while I agree, on the same token, a bit of kindness to the public is appreciated. Also too, they do have the ability to acquire/hire a tour guide to shield them from the public.........like we saw Dog the Bounty Hunter had a few weeks ago.......and Dylan McDermott had several months ago........and then you have Jane Sibbett (Ross' first ex-wife on Friends), Ric Foxx, and Vanessa Williams who were so happy that people said hello.....shook hands, autographed and/or took a photo with us.....
    I agree DD- Very well written...
    Although I DID get a little excited and started snapping pics of Dog as well back in June ( Couldn't help it)... I think that if they chose the life, then they need to take everything that comes with it- This DOESN"T mean that I agree with the crazy paps that are everywhere now a days...

• 525,600 minutes...

three blocks from the happiest place on earth

pam anderson, brother from everybody loves raymond, diane keaton, simon cowell. theres more, just drawing a blank.

Die Vampire, Die!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    My brother who worked for Kodak about 3 years ago saw Kobe Bryant who was hogging up Splash Mountain (sure likes to have things to himself, doesn't he?). He went on the ride continuously three-four times in a row causing a major back up for riders waiting in line.
    Sorry, but that dude (Kobe) is just a plain douche! Not because of this incident, but just in general. He should be awarded the "Biggest Douche in the Universe" award. *nod to South Park*