Page 78 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2853687576777879808188103128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2607

• VFX Artist & Dark Lord

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

Marginally off topic,...

I've been to Disneyland countless times since I was six years old. I have probably taken over a thousand photos (a drop in the bucket compare to Darkbeer I'm sure).

I have often wondered if anyone famous is in the background of any of my vacation photos and I just don't know it. Perhaps they weren't even famous at the time. And perhaps they are just a fuzzy little dot way in the distance.

Sorry if that's too deep or bizarre a thought, but everytime I pull out old photos to look at I wonder about that. I always thought it would be fascinating to find someone recognizable "hidden" in your vacation snapshots.

(Clearly it is far too late at night as I type this and I need to go to sleep.)

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

TEA TIME

Their cup runneth over! Heidi Klum and husband Seal take a spin in a teacup made for five (from left) including 21-month-old son Johan, Henry, who turns 3 on Sept. 12, and Leni, 4 during the family's visit Tuesday to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.
    photo at:
    Star Tracks - Wednesday, September 3, 2008 - TEA TIME - Heidi Klum : People.com
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    I saw him on a show and he actually said that he hates cursing and never curses outside of the show, they just make him so mad..

...Not sure if I'm gonna believe that...
    When I saw him, he was actually a very nice guy. If I have never seen him before, I would have never find him as an angry fellow.

Talking Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

I saw them on Tuesday. It was pretty nifty. (First celeb sighting) Heidi and Seal where walking along with their daughter in between then dressed like cinderella maybe? She was in a cute blue dress. They where holding hands and seal was talking to her going 'If you don't settle down we're going home right now'. I was giggling a little, and almost bumped into them. And I didn't even know it was them until I walked into a store.

That was as soon as I got to the park on tuesday, maybe about 3:30 -4ish? And my aunt and I where heading into the store that connects to the Kodak store area thing. I knew they looked familier, but I couldn't place them until I got in the store.

I also didn't see a guide with them (I was on the lookout for them) but they did have a nanny or 3. Also, I got no picture because I didn't feel right getting one.

As for my trip report from Tuesday - Thursday, can't do it until I get home, which will be this Tuesday, so maybe I'll have it up Wed.

Did anyone manage to see Christian Bale and his family, I think it was a almost 2 weeks ago? I saw some pictures and he's very good at making himself unrecognizable, I probably would never have realized who he was.

Quote Originally Posted by saiph View Post
    Did anyone manage to see Christian Bale and his family, I think it was a almost 2 weeks ago? I saw some pictures and he's very good at making himself unrecognizable, I probably would never have realized who he was.
    We saw him. It was on Wednesday, August 27th (my dd's birthday). He, his wife and small daughter (daughter is adorable!) were with a plaid at TSMM. At first we totally did not recognize him. But, when he took his sunglasses off to put on the 3D glasses he smiled...then we knew. We were at the front of the Single Rider line and there was no doubt that it was Batman. :o) There were 2 ladies and a young man behind us in line and we all knew who it was...it was way cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleTink View Post
    We saw him. It was on Wednesday, August 27th (my dd's birthday). He, his wife and small daughter (daughter is adorable!) were with a plaid at TSMM. At first we totally did not recognize him. But, when he took his sunglasses off to put on the 3D glasses he smiled...then we knew. We were at the front of the Single Rider line and there was no doubt that it was Batman. :o) There were 2 ladies and a young man behind us in line and we all knew who it was...it was way cool.
    MAN! Exactly 2 weeks off from my trip, I'm going this coming Wednesday!

It's his mouth that gives him away! I saw pictures of him on Alice, and his daughter is way too cute.

I'm jealous you got to see him.

• Far too curious

I swear Aaron Lohr was standing behind me in line for Pirates once. I felt kinda weird looking over at him, since he doesn't seem to be very well-known, but he's got a pretty recognizable face if you have seen him before.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    I swear Aaron Lohr was standing behind me in line for Pirates once. I felt kinda weird looking over at him, since he doesn't seem to be very well-known, but he's got a pretty recognizable face if you have seen him before.
    WOW.... he's all grown up!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I'm pretty sure I saw Shanna Moakler and her oldest daughter, Atianna at DCA on Friday. I was waiting in line for California Screamin' and saw them by the exit. Wasn't too sure if it was Shanna because her hair is a lot shorter now and she had her face painted up but I saw her daughter who looks exactly like her dad, Oscar De La Hoya and knew it was them. I didn't have my camera or phone to take a picture. I had left them in my niece's stroller because my clothes were all soaked after hanging out in that water area by A Bug's Land. GREAT way to cool off over there!

• Grim Grinning

I saw Mark Summers, the host of Unwrapped a few years ago. I saw someone standing infront of a camera and didn't think much of it til I got closer and I realized who it was. My friends couldn't figure out why I was getting all excited because they don't watch Food Network.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I saw Mark Summers, the host of Unwrapped a few years ago. I saw someone standing infront of a camera and didn't think much of it til I got closer and I realized who it was. My friends couldn't figure out why I was getting all excited because they don't watch Food Network.
    I'd recognize him more from Double Dare, meself.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• CM supporter

30 miles south of the happiest place on earth

I saw Gina Davis with her fam last Friday. I saw a plaid helping somebody with the picture emailing in the BLAB area, so I headed for that line.

Her hair was a dark red, almost brown and she wasn't wearing much make-up so I wasn't sure at first. But after I got a better look, it was definitely her.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I think I saw Nicole Richie today? Yah i know... not much of a celebrity.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post

3/4/08 Travis Barker of Blink 182 fame again on Sunday 3/2 in A Bug's Land, when he and the ex-wife & their kids shared a Chew-Chew-Train with my sister's family taking my 3-month old niece on her first ride.
    Prayers & great thoughts go out to and for frequent DLR visitor Travis Barker, Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM and the four others on board their plane that crashed over the weekend in South Carolina. Barker and Goldstein were the only survivors. The pilot, Sarah Lemmon, was from Anaheim Hills.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006