Page 8 of 174 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by kronos
    George Lucas was at the park Friday Night! he was coming down the escalator in the parking structure while I was going up. It was too late before I realized it was him. Darn it!
    He must've lost his TDA gate privileges, oh how the mighty have fallen.
    Upgrade Star Tours or may the tram be with you!!!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd
    He must've lost his TDA gate privileges, oh how the mighty have fallen.
    Upgrade Star Tours or may the tram be with you!!!

Not to question kronos' sighting but it does seem pretty unbelievable that George would park in the parking structure and ride the tram with the unwashed masses.

• Fight On for ol' SC!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortgageman
    Not to question kronos' sighting but it does seem pretty unbelievable that George would park in the parking structure and ride the tram with the unwashed masses.
    Well that is what I thought. i didnt believe it was him at first, and that is why it took a few moments for it to register. he was only with a couple of other people, maybe family. He could just be out enjoying the park, maybe an AP?

I saw Frankie Avalon during the taping of a "Blast to the Past" television special on Main Street, U.S.A.

• Drunk On Disney

There is a MEGA list of celebrity Disneyland sightings at seeing-stars.com.

Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    There is a MEGA list of celebrity Disneyland sightings at seeing-stars.com.
    Thanks for the info

• The Ghost Relations Dept.

I saw Eddie Murphy with a group of people getting off of the train at NOS. I just kept muttering to a friend, God I hope he doesn't ruin my mansion...

• Banned User

Mission B.C. Canada!!!!!!!! Off to California!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54
    when I was there in November, I saw all in one day Mick, Don, Minny, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, Snow white, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell,

now who really cares about Travis Barker, John Stamos , George Lopez, Jim Belushi, Desperate Housewives, Kelly Osbourne, and Kobe Bryant

forgot one when i was at DL in the early 60's I saw Walt
    You saw walt disney!!!!!!!!!!
    That's the coolest!

From Jeff

Did anyone see Kelly clarkson when she was riding TOT and the Tea Cups? I think she was there for the release of Princess Diaries 2. I love her!

• Banned User

Thumbs up Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by KDR
    Off the top of my head: Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, George Lucas, Christina Aguilera, Nichloas Cage, Jane Seymour, Mickey Rooney, Michael Anthony, Jim Belushi, Kelsey Grammar, Ray Bradbury, Colin Mochrie, Barry Bostwick.

FWIW, many of those (including the first three on the list) were sightings at DCA, not DL.
    YOU SAW XTINA! So awesome!
    She's so amazing!

from Jeff

• Banned User

Question Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    I took one of John Stamos on my camera phone...have the pic on my "myspace" thingy... Any others I have seen...I only have photos from the ABC Primetime/Daytime Weekends...I clearly could have gotten a photo of the brother from Everybody Loves Raymond on Saturday but I hate the show and I didn't want to take one of him though. Although it was funny...he probably thought I was going to take one of him though because he was standing at the exit of the Astro Orbitor while his children were on the ride and I went up next to him to take a photo of the 50th Hidden Mickey on the ride.
    Hello this is not a celeb question but I noticed you took pics of the hidden mickeys and I am interested in taking pics of them as well. Is there a guide to where to find the hidden mickeys in the park?

Thanks from Jeff

• Banned User

Wink Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland
    I've actually BEEN to DL with a celebrity and it's funny to see the faces of people as you walk by. They look, and then stare, and then watch as you keep moving. It's hilarious when they ask for autographs!!!!!! (Just because I've known this person since they were like 12, and it's weird to see people asking for their signature!)
    Ok my first question is what celeb do you know? and second if I think they are awesome can I have there autograph?

from Jeff

• Banned User

Cool Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by brebo
    Yeah, so I hate you now. Closest I've ever gotten was talking to some guy at the Grand Californian who went to school with Gwen Stefani. *pouts* I know they stay at that hotel though. Every single time I'm there, I PRAY that just maybe...

When I was younger, my mum says we ate breakfast with...I forget who. Some famous ex-couple. Or something. I'll have to ask my mum and post it here. For some reason I want to say Mel Gibson but I know that wasnt who it was.
    Ya me too! I love Gwen! She was at DL? COOL! really? nice!

from Jeff

• Banned User

Wink Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter13
    It wasn't at DL, but at Animal Kingdom I saw Britney Spears little sister, Jaimie Lynn Spears (I'm not sure if that's how you spell her name). She reminds me of Britney as a mouseketeer....if you ever saw her on the micky mouse club that is.
    Oh sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really? Oh did you get a pic with her or autograph? She's more cool then britney. Seems nicer.

From Jeff

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by karebear286
    I saw tons during the 50th celebration last year:
    Christina Agerilera, Goo Dolls, Tyra Banks, Ben Vogh, Jim Balushi, Andy Garcia, Kelsey Grammar, Terri Hatcher and the one who plays the plumber on DHW, the dad on Hope and Faith, the Disney kids from Phil of the Future, but I met John Stamos (who said he will not give me the sign to Disneyland, or his Dumbo Car) and Garth Brooks, who my sister adores (hehe) Sean Astin. He walked by and someone goes "What's your Favorite ride, and he says "This here's the wildest ride in the wilderness" OMFG! It was halirous and then there was Julie Andrews no one can equate to how wonderful and kind she is she left the press side to talk to us and she is very pretty for her age, I wish I look that good then. She shook our hands and thanked us, and we asked her a couple questions. Then there was Bob Iger, and Michael Eisner, Iger hand I shook, Eisner stuck out his hand but I kinds just glared....oops.... *smiles*
    OMG ok XTINA Againnnnnnnnnnn

Nice she's really cool. Did anyone get pics of any of these celebs at the park ( there should be a celeb pic thread of pics from DL/DW/DD/DCA/DLP ect all disney ones only tho

from Jeff

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica Gracey
    I've seen 2 famous people:

1. It was right outside the entrance of the River Belle Terrace, on the Adventureland side. He was a good looking adult Hispanic male, late to early thirties, he had Hispanic children & adults (mostly male) flocking around him asking (in Spanish) for autographs, and pictures. All I know is he wasn't Don Francisco... maybe he was a sports figure? It was interesting not knowing who this obviously famous person was.

2. Jessica Simpson. I was waiting in the line outside the Main Street Photo Supply, and she was walking backstage. She had just performed her song for the Disney Holiday special.
    Oh Jessica!!!!!!!!! Cool beans!

I love singers.

from Jeff

Page 8 of 174 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast