Page 93 of 174 FirstFirst ... 43688390919293949596103118143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2607

• Senior Monorail Minion

Not sure, but we have a big mouse in town ;)

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR (Merged)

How'd I miss 'em
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Funny story, one day, I was working the Astro Orbitor and a kid asked me if they were out doing Meet N Greets, lol,
    I was working in DCA when I saw them and 4 girls probably around 13 all saw them kept on walking then turn around and started freaking out when they realized who it was. I thought for sure they would run after them but no they were in shock so they didnt.

• IPAC

on the 9th i saw Kirsten Dunst and kobe

• Missing Main Street

I spotted Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson one year, walking quickly, baseball caps, etc. I pointed them out to my husband as they went by, and he didn't believe me! So we had to chase after them, get ahead of them, and then watch them go by again - now he knows never to doubt me.

It's cool to see a celebrity, but then what? I'm not gonna bug people on their vacation. So it's like' yep, that's them. so what do you want to do now?'
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
    -Roald Dahl

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKimmie View Post
    I spotted Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson one year, walking quickly, baseball caps, etc. I pointed them out to my husband as they went by, and he didn't believe me! So we had to chase after them, get ahead of them, and then watch them go by again - now he knows never to doubt me.

It's cool to see a celebrity, but then what? I'm not gonna bug people on their vacation. So it's like' yep, that's them. so what do you want to do now?'
    Trust me when I say that your choice to not "bug people on their vacation" is greatly appreciated, and a very classy move!
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

• Berm Buster

I was on the same Tower of Terror vehicle as Jorge Garcia, the guy who plays Hurley on Lost. My siblings whispered to me that it was Hurley from Lost, and I didn't believe them, but then my mom confirmed it later when she saw the picture. We bought the picture just because we thought it was funny.

I really have to look at other people more, LOL! I think I'm always trying to make sure we haven't lost one of our 3 kids, I rarely give other people's faces a good look . I saw Guy Fieri making Candy Canes on Dec 22, then we saw him again the next day at CA with a plaid (although I didn't notice or know to look for a plaid at that point, a CM that was trading pins with my kids explained it to me and pointed out "the guy on the TGIFriday's commercials" (Guy) LOL). I didn't see any other celebrities those days, and apparently there were a few from this thread .

Alyson

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Mole View Post
    I was on the same Tower of Terror vehicle as Jorge Garcia, the guy who plays Hurley on Lost. My siblings whispered to me that it was Hurley from Lost, and I didn't believe them, but then my mom confirmed it later when she saw the picture. We bought the picture just because we thought it was funny.
    Often celebrities will get an elevator for themselves so the photos can be suppressed or blocked from public display.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I scared Kyle Massey from Cory in the House on the red carpet of Quarantine. Oh yes. i was a monster! and even though it wasn't at Disneyland. It was awesome!

And most of you have met this celebrity ... hehehehe.... no.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

small threadjack...Kyle Massey is super nice to meet. We met him at the Red Carpet premiere of High School Musical 3. Between him and Alyson Stoner, my daughter had the best night!...return to thread...
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    small threadjack...Kyle Massey is super nice to meet. We met him at the Red Carpet premiere of High School Musical 3. Between him and Alyson Stoner, my daughter had the best night!...return to thread...
    nice guy indeed!

Even though head called me a bad name after scaring him...

I can't believe how many celebrities were at Disneyland! I was there just not too long ago. Although I did run into Vincent D'nofrio ( Law and Order: Criminal Intent) about three times two summers ago. Then I took my family to the Pirates 2 and 3 Premier.

• Berm Buster

Quote Originally Posted by JeffYardDog View Post
    Often celebrities will get an elevator for themselves so the photos can be suppressed or blocked from public display.
    Oh yeah, he did. When we went back to get the photo, we were looking at the other photos around that time slot because we decided to get the photo later, and did not write the number down for the photo, and when the cast member was showing us which picture was ours, we saw one of him and a few other people on it by themselves.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Today on my way to the meet - everyone's favorite (& most frequent DLR) guests: Travis Barker, his ex Shanna Moakler, their kids & friends with the same plaid I saw them with last year in DCA.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Future Disney Villain

Guess who was in the park today?

...well besides myself.

My friends and I were just exiting the Star Trader and walking through Tommorowland towards Nemo when we saw the Gypsy, Tramp, and Theive herself- the Dark Lady- CHER... just walking through Tommorowland as if she were a normal guet..lol

I love that she was walking through the park without an entorage of VIP tour guides. Apparently she comes to Disneyland rather frequently.

Muppets are Totally Ab-Fab!

Professor Phantasma- Making inopportune comments about your Uggs since 2006