Page 1 of 174 1234112651101 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Anyone ever seen any types of celebrities at DLR?

I went there yesterday and saw the guy who played the brother on Everybody Loves Raymond. One tall dude.

I have also seen Travis Barker (from Blink 182) and his then-fiance (now wife) back in Spring '04. It was when his foot was broken, poor guy was wearing a big cast and in crutches. Saw him again inside the park, next to City Hall with a huge mob of people surrounding him for pictures and autographs. Felt sorry for him because he was in a dang cast and was obviously there to have fun.

Saw John Stamos last summer filming commercials for ABC & the Wonderful World of Disney.

And there were also the stars of some ABC primetime and daytime shows. George Lopez, Jim Belushi, Desperate Housewives, Kelly Osbourne, and etc...

My brother who worked for Kodak about 3 years ago saw Kobe Bryant who was hogging up Splash Mountain (sure likes to have things to himself, doesn't he?). He went on the ride continuously three-four times in a row causing a major back up for riders waiting in line.

Who have you seen?

• Banned User

Re: Celebrity sightings @ DLR

Ive seen Disney channel stars like Raven and Aly!

• Man of Logic and Reason

I've seen Art Linkletter own two different occasions. He was riding one of those personal scooter things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdack
    I've seen Art Linkletter own two different occasions. He was riding one of those personal scooter things.
    Yeah, I forgot to mention I saw him at the 50th 7/17/05.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    Anyone ever seen any types of celebrities at DLR?

I went there yesterday and saw the guy who played the brother on Everybody Loves Raymond. One tall dude.

I have also seen Travis Barker (from Blink 182) and his then-fiance (now wife) back in Spring '04. It was when his foot was broken, poor guy was wearing a big cast and in crutches. Saw him again inside the park, next to City Hall with a huge mob of people surrounding him for pictures and autographs. Felt sorry for him because he was in a dang cast and was obviously there to have fun.

Saw John Stamos last summer filming commercials for ABC & the Wonderful World of Disney.

And there were also the stars of some ABC primetime and daytime shows. George Lopez, Jim Belushi, Desperate Housewives, Kelly Osbourne, and etc...

My brother who worked for Kodak about 3 years ago saw Kobe Bryant who was hogging up Splash Mountain (sure likes to have things to himself, doesn't he?). He went on the ride continuously three-four times in a row causing a major back up for riders waiting in line.

Who have you seen?
    when I was there in November, I saw all in one day Mick, Don, Minny, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, Snow white, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell,

now who really cares about Travis Barker, John Stamos , George Lopez, Jim Belushi, Desperate Housewives, Kelly Osbourne, and Kobe Bryant

forgot one when i was at DL in the early 60's I saw Walt

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

saw most of the original mouseketeers...but that was for a mouseketeer event...

more recently, saw Ryan Cabrera and Skeet Ulrich.

• DisneylandDan

The last few times Ive went the tall guy from everyone loves raymond was there. Must be an ap holder.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54
    when I was there in November, I saw all in one day Mick, Don, Minny, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, Snow white, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell,

now who really cares about Travis Barker, John Stamos , George Lopez, Jim Belushi, Desperate Housewives, Kelly Osbourne, and Kobe Bryant

forgot one when i was at DL in the early 60's I saw Walt
    Okay Walt is a good one...but the characters who are there everyday. C'mon...those don't count!

Off the top of my head: Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, George Lucas, Christina Aguilera, Nichloas Cage, Jane Seymour, Mickey Rooney, Michael Anthony, Jim Belushi, Kelsey Grammar, Ray Bradbury, Colin Mochrie, Barry Bostwick.

FWIW, many of those (including the first three on the list) were sightings at DCA, not DL.

• The Dude!!!

saw hurley from lost with his gf like a year ago

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Thanks HD...

Anyway...forgot to mention that my dad saw Mohammed Ali back in the late 60s. Saw some old home movies a couple of weeks ago and he popped up on there.

• Earth Intruder

Quote Originally Posted by KDR
    Barry Bostwick.
    Woo woo did you shout *******! at him??? Heheh I saw Barry Bostwick at a Rocky Horror anniversary showing a few years back.

I haven't really seen too many famous people at the DLR. Tho Morrigoon and I did see Michael Jackson at DLP going on the Snow White ride with one of his kids (with a blanket over its head). It was really creepy -- they stopped the ride, all these suits walk onto the ride... and MJ gets on. We got the whole thing on video.

Creepy.
    Last edited by dland_lover; 09-06-2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Bypassing word filter. Word swapped out, per MiceChat rules.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• For old time sake

I saw Danny Bonaduce and his family back in like Oct or November.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Minion

pictures anyone?

Page 1 of 174 1234112651101 ... LastLast