Question about rider swap and pregnancy

I'm expecting and cannot ride everything my kids want to go on, but they may be too small to go without an adult. If I stand in line, can my husband ride more than once, so all 3 kids can go if they're not big enough to go alone? Thank you.

Re: Question about rider swap and pregnancy

Bump (no pun intended), anyone?

• Minion

You don't mention how old your kids are. Are they all under 7?

It really depends on the ride. Most rides, your husband should be able to chaperone alone. Rides he couldn't would be ones like Dumbo, and you could ride that. Rides he can would be SPace Mountain where the kids would be in the seats in front of him... More info and we could probably help more.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• MaliBOOMer

Most rides hold at least 4 people So he shouldn't need to go more than once. Rides like Mr. Toad would be the exception, but those are rides you can ride when pregnant.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

They're 9, 6, and 3...I was thinking about like Autotopia and Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. I'll ride anything I can, just thinking about the ones I can't.
    And thank you for answering.

Well the 9 and 6 could probably go with dad on Auto in one car and you can go with the 3 but you drive. Unless the 9 and 6 each want to drive. I think Auto you could do, I did it when I was 8 months pregnant and just had a nice easy ride. Mater however may not be a good idea, you slide around a lot on those bench seats. I slid right into my 5 year old. Anyway I think they can do a ride swap for the ones you want. They're usually very helpful about that. When I was 8 months, I did everything in Disneyland except the Mountains and Indy.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin999 View Post
    Well the 9 and 6 could probably go with dad on Auto in one car and you can go with the 3 but you drive. Unless the 9 and 6 each want to drive. I think Auto you could do,
    I wouldn't recommend Autopia, simply because of the fumes. NASTY. All you need is someone in front or to the side of youstopping and starting a lot to gag you. The 6 and 3 can ride with Dad and the 9 can go solo if they are tall enough (54"). If not tall enough, my suggestion would be you take the 3yo shopping or to ride Buzz, and dad rides with the 2 older ones. What we have done was told the CM we would like to ride twice so each child can drive, and they let it happen.

Maters, 9yo can ride solo, dad can ride with 6 and 3yo.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Loving all things Disney!

I also don't know if I would recommend Autopia, just because it's too easy to get a hooligan in the car behind you who thinks its funny to bump into your car.

I hope that you and your family enjoy your trip!
    "To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relieves fond memories of he past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."
    - Walt Disney