Talking Disney On Ice Merch?

It's been YEARS since I've attended one of these events, so I wanted to know for those who have gone, do they sell merchandise like stuffed toys, dolls, etc. Besides the program for the show? Did you see any bootleggers after the show selling t-shirts in the parking lot? Let me know the details, thanks!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Re: Disney On Ice Merch?

Hi, DGG,

I hadn't been to a Disney on Ice show in a LONG time either, and last year, I ended up at two of the Disney on Ice Shows, in Phoenix.

Didn't see any unauthorized vendors outside of the arena, where the shows were held.

As for official merchandise, yes there were several merchandise booths set up inside the arena walkways. Even some of the food booths had special merchandise, ie: Snowcones were available in a variety of special containers (Mickey Mouse as a Mardi Gras King, Tinkerbell on another, a princess one also) Those LARGE color photo programs, showing different scenes from the particular show. One of the programs I purchased had a Mickey Ears crown, with fake jewels around the outside. And yes, there were several of the princess dolls for sale. One of the shows had Tangled as a major part of the show, and they also sold plush Maximus and toy frying pans. Oh, at one of the shows they even sold binoculars in the shape of Flotsam and Jetsam. And they have at least a couple light up swords, I had to get one themed as Malificent as a fire breathing dragon. I tried to keep my eyes open for merchandise that I wouldn't be able to purchase at The Disney Store or DL, and fortunately, they did have a few things. However I'm pretty sure most of the dolls and plush, I had seen elsewhere.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post

As for official merchandise, yes there were several merchandise booths set up inside the arena walkways. Even some of the food booths had special merchandise, ie: Snowcones were available in a variety of special containers (Mickey Mouse as a Mardi Gras King, Tinkerbell on another, a princess one also)
    lemon?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Rainbow, so yes, partially. Hey, I gotta take risks since I love lemon meringue pie, Mt. Dew, lemon bars, and even lemon snow cones

• The doctor is in

I went to see Disney on Ice in March and yes, they sell many different kinds of merchandise. To me it seemed to be mostly different food items in take-home souvenirs as well as other toys and programs. There were also tons of vendors walking around before the show selling light up toys and Mickey ears.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.