A few interesting differences that I just happen to notice in this years 24 Hour event VS the previous two. Just what I saw, totally not official.
1. Certain rides have separate closure times from the rest of the park like for example, Big Thunder closed at 4am.
2. At a certain hour, some restaurants will stop severing there original menu and only serve the special event menu.
3. The early morning hours are much more stimulating now with parties to help curb sleeping guests.
4. Not insanely crowded. This was the 2nd busiest amongst the three 24 hour events.
5. The Mark Twain does tours around Rivers of America till 5am!
Big Thunder was broken down since around 11pm
It did run again briefly. I say briefly cause Big Thunder had a scheduled closure time of 4am. Boo.
The big addition this year was the massive dance party in front of the castle. Nice and loud with tons of moments for you to wait for the bass to drop, ohmagrd.
From behind, yeah!
Red party castle
Blue party castle
Rivers of America had some Lighting added too
The Mark Twain was running all night and morning
Cast Members were once again greeting guests as they exited with a double wall of high fives VS the previous single wall.
Good day to you, Disneyland.
As 6AM came around, the park was gloomy which caused the park to be quite empty. No mad rush of photogs scrambling for sunrise shots this year. That's ok. I wuv you Disneyland rain or shine. So I leave you with a slide show of my 6am gloomy tour of Disneyland.