• Vidia's Minion

Smile Rockin my Disney Side

After not making it the full 24 hours the last two times (I made from 6am to about 4am both times-hey gotta be safe driving home eh) This time I just got a hotel room so I could sleep a couple hours after surviving it

While waiting to get in I saw Flynn and Rapunzel

Then shortly after entering I ran into Tinkerbell

Big Thunder time, some ghosts from the HM were riding this train I think

Lots of media stations with food setup all over the place.

Empty Blue Bayou

This Tiger can leap over 30 feet, luckily our boat was only 20 feet away so he'd jump right over us!

ok I have to admit I'll turn the flash on when NOBODY is around and can be bothered by it, I'll never do it on Pirates, HM or anything of the sort. Promise!

Character Breakfast time

Even Princesses like to visit the Pixies

I think I can make the full 24 Fawn

When doing our obligatory silly faces Tink suggested how I'm going to look after the 24 hours is over. She was right!

Spied Hatter and Alice as musical chairs were just ending

Goofy are you gonna make it all the way too?

Some music to keep me going!

I visited Sorcerer Mickey to see if he had any spells to help me.

Got in line for the Villains right after fireworks since there were due to start at 11 and I knew the line would get crazy.

I was asking them if they had been practicing their singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7IE...ature=youtu.be

Cruella was there too. I told her about all the doggies I had seen around the park. She was a little excited.

and the Evil Queen, so glad the queen of hearts and captain hook weren't there, they're cool and all but it's not as much fun with someone who can't talk back. (get on that tech Disney!)

Didn't realize it but my camera lens was a bit smudged in the later half of the day ugh, could have wiped it down. Here's the group at the Hungry Bear!

Almost there *yawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn*

Nap time with Goofy

Goodnight all! err Good morning!

Very fun time over all. Got on numerous rides Missed RSR and Ariel though, I went over after meeting up with the group to DCA, RSR was going down at 4 so I figured 2:45 should be good for single rider, nope they had it closed off already even though the line was only about 60 minutes stand by. Went on Tower of Terror and then Giradelli since TLMM was supposed to come back up at 4. Nope they couldn't bring it back up so I went back over to DL to end the night there and meet some of the characters on main street in their pjs

Hi fiving the CM's on the way down mainstreet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMJf...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Jayce; 05-25-2014 at 06:10 PM.

• Selfie Expert

Re: Rockin my Disney Side

You got some fantastic character photos!!! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by the meet. It's so fun meeting other Chatters!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Joe Flowers

Looks like you had a fun day Jayce. Awesome you got to see the Villains meet and greet. When we checked out the line it was 120 minutes long and stretched all the way to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
    Glad you made it to the meet-up.

• formerly very helpful

Agreed. I sure didn't have the patience to brave that villains line. It was like 5 hours or something when I went by! Glad you came by the meet up at Hungry Bear.

• Minion

Great trip report! Well done for lasting the whole night

• MargyDisneylandLover

So awesome to meet you :-) yay for us making the whole 24!
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

• Minion

ORDDU: We're glad to see you had such a good time Jayce, duckling. At least you were able to take photographs of other guests in costume without getting into any trouble. In Florida--at the Magic Kingdom--my sisters and I were told NOT to take pictures of other guests who were in costume. We created a topic thread about this in the Walt Disney World section.

• #bringevilback

That evil queen is the best! She's got the longest face of them all and just has the perfect evil look! Kind of a bummer they didn't have any better villains...Cruella and the Queen were both out during the day with pretty short lines.

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mre200200 View Post
    Looks like you had a fun day Jayce. Awesome you got to see the Villains meet and greet. When we checked out the line it was 120 minutes long and stretched all the way to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
    Glad you made it to the meet-up.
    Yup I figured it would get insane after that Friday the 13th villains day with the crazy lines that's why I went right after fireworks. I maybe could have positioned myself closer on the left side but still only waited a little over an hour once the villains actually got there (they were about 10 minutes late)

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    That evil queen is the best! She's got the longest face of them all and just has the perfect evil look! Kind of a bummer they didn't have any better villains...Cruella and the Queen were both out during the day with pretty short lines.
    Yeah the Evil Queen is awesome and I'm glad she's out and about a bit more lately!

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Agreed. I sure didn't have the patience to brave that villains line. It was like 5 hours or something when I went by! Glad you came by the meet up at Hungry Bear.
    I know I've seen you at one of the Sunday meetups before. The few that I've actually made... Glad you made it and had a good time. Still kicking myself that I didn't take a picture of that dog it was really good. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: We're glad to see you had such a good time Jayce, duckling. At least you were able to take photographs of other guests in costume without getting into any trouble. In Florida--at the Magic Kingdom--my sisters and I were told NOT to take pictures of other guests who were in costume. We created a topic thread about this in the Walt Disney World section.
    As long as the person consents they don't have a problem with it, the issue is you can't be in the picture with them like a meet and greet. One of the Elsa's got in trouble as a line was forming for that reason
    Last edited by Jayce; 05-27-2014 at 12:06 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Great Trip Report. Thanks for posting.

I planned my vacation, before this special event was announced, or I might have been tempted to attend.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

• Vidia's Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Great Trip Report. Thanks for posting.

I planned my vacation, before this special event was announced, or I might have been tempted to attend.

I meant to make it there during the time you were down too but alas I can't go every week just every other

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
    I meant to make it there during the time you were down too but alas I can't go every week just every other
    I was hoping that perhaps our paths would cross. There's always next time, and for me, I am always planning next time the minute a current vacation is over.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015