Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Pan's Left-Hand Man

Re: Celebrities at DLR?

Walked past Alec Baldwin when I was getting off the elevator at the GCH, no hair dye, handin' out cash to his daughter and her friend.
    "On these magic shores children at play are for ever beaching their coracles..."
    J.M. Barrie

• Avid MC reader since 2005

The only celebrity I can remember seeing at DLR was Hurley (Jorge Garcia) from LOST. This was back when the show was still going. He was riding Big Thunder Mountain RR with his girlfriend. I wanted to yell at him, "You have to go back to the island!". I was a huge LOST fan.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

I never seen a celebrity yet..than again I wouldn't be able to recognise one at all

• Heavy Breather

Yeah... Me. Haha just kidding.

• Cars Land Rocks!

Have seen a few over the years. One of the most recent times I was getting on Toy Story Midway Mania and Jesse Jackson and some of his family were getting on right in front of us. The best though, was being at Disneyland by accident when Star Tours was having it original opening ceremony, and seeing George Lucas and Anthony Daniels in the park. We lived in AZ at the time and actually spotted Anthony Daniels out of costume the day before, and decided to come back the next day for the ceremony after finding out what was going on.

• Minion

Sat with Giles Marini for World of Color. We discussed positioning for his daughter and her friend who wanted to be on the fence and get wet (while he and his wife wanted to stay dry...)

If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by bummerkit View Post
    Does anyone know why the thread got closed?
    Maybe because this was already brought up in a thread. I say let's keep this one going anyway!

My friend and his niece rode Casey Jr with Ron Jeremy on Memorial Day. We saw him from the line while waiting for them to go on the ride.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by bummerkit View Post
    Does anyone know why the thread got closed?
    Most likely due to inactivity. Really, someone should request it be reopened and have this thread merged. I'm too lazy to do that, though...

Only celebrity I have seen and recognized at the parks was Hugh Hefner, last year at DCA.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by illusent View Post
    Hello ladies and gents,

I'm sure this has probably been posted already, but I'm too lazy to look. LOL!

Anyhow, I'm just curious if anyone has spotted any celebs hanging out at the "Happiest Place on Earth?"
    I was sitting in the middle of a bench at Carnation Plaza a few years ago when I heard someone say, "Hey, slide down buddy." I shot him a look, thinking "How about a please, 'buddy'?" and realized it was Jon Favreau.

Most recently, saw Pierce Brosnan at DCA with his family. He looked completely and utterly bored.

I saw Don Hahn the producer of the Lion King eating dinner at the Carnation Cafe on Thanksgiving Day two years ago. I know it was him, because I had just met him at an Event at Chapman University prior to this sighting.

Quote Originally Posted by moregumboplease View Post
    Adam Sandler requested to have one empty log in front of, and behind his log when going on Splash Mountain when we were there in line for it. Really changed my perception of him.
    Dude probably has been harassed on rides with his family. Probably sucks to want to enjoy a moment with your family and people are shouting dirty lines from your films at you while you're stuck on a ride with your daughters (8 and 4, according to Wikipedia).

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by loungefly97 View Post
    Dude probably has been harassed on rides with his family. Probably sucks to want to enjoy a moment with your family and people are shouting dirty lines from your films at you while you're stuck on a ride with your daughters (8 and 4, according to Wikipedia).
    Or worse, pestering him by asking what happened to all of his films since everything that has come out from the early 2000's on have been so bad.

I don't get why Adam Sandler would request that for a ride that's mostly dark. I saw some photos of him on BTMRR and there were people sitting all around him. Strange.
    I remember when Britney Spears took her kids to the park she requested to have the entire Dumbo ride to herself. Seriously, lady?

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Many of the cast from Once Upon A Time frequent Disneyland. Lana Parilla (Evil Queen/Regina), Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) and Jared Gilmore (Henry) have been seen. Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White/Mary Margaret) is even a Club 33 member and is a self proclaimed Dis-dork/Disneyphile. She's been known to use the Plaid tour guides, but likes to forego them and do her own tours for her friends.
    Lee Arenberg (Grumpy/Leeroy also known as Pintel from POTC) goes often as well. This photo is one he posted on his Twitter account:

That's neat.
    I'm one of the people who probably wouldn't notice celebrities while at DL (or maybe most other places, either), but it's nice to know that many of the OUAT cast are truly into Disney.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast