Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How do I get a night time FP for RSR?

I know that they don`t start distributing the FPs until after regular park opening, and they are usually gone by noon, so what would be a good time to get in line to get a night time FP?

• Nerd

Re: Hpw do I get a night time FP for RSR?

never knew there was such a thing.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

By the time the nite passes are issued there is usually no line. Check every 30 min after park opening for the posted return time.

Our family usually gets one in the morning, then later on we find a group of people who just received theirs with a nighttime return time.

Then we simply ask to trade

for the 24 hour event, we were there with my brother and sister in law. They had never been to Cars Land and my wife and I wanted them to ride RSR at night since it looks so much nicer. So we had our FP with a 1:30 return time. Walked to the FP distribution center, found a group of 4 with a rerun time of midnight-ish and they were more then happy. To swap.

Weve done one that a couple times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwon412 View Post
    Our family usually gets one in the morning, then later on we find a group of people who just received theirs with a nighttime return time.

Then we simply ask to trade

for the 24 hour event, we were there with my brother and sister in law. They had never been to Cars Land and my wife and I wanted them to ride RSR at night since it looks so much nicer. So we had our FP with a 1:30 return time. Walked to the FP distribution center, found a group of 4 with a rerun time of midnight-ish and they were more then happy. To swap.

Weve done one that a couple times now.
    Thanks, that`s a good idea. With the gate opening at 9am and all FPs gone by noon I was hoping someone had an approximate time, like 10;30am to get in line get a night time return time. I didn`t know that they posted return times where they pass them out.

• The doctor is in

Get to the back of the FP line in the morning and wait a while. They RSR passes are usually gone within 2-3 hours depending on how full the park is.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

• Minion

When the park opens, check every hour or so until the return time is ideal. I would recommend starting your day at the park at Paradise Pier and Pacific Wharf just because they are close to Cars Land for when you check on the return time of RSR.

• See Ya Real Soon!

I refuse to wait in a line for an hour to get a FP instead get there at opening and ride Toy Story. Then about an hour to 90 minutes after park opening I go back and get a FP for Racers. You are almost guarented to get one for a evening return time.

So the RSR FP line tends to let up about an hour after park opening?

I don't know that I'd say it "lets up" so much as, before parking opening, people can still get in the line, but it's static. So it winds. A lot. Once the park open, the lines moves, and fairly rapidly at that. And in my experience, it keeps moving steadily until they run out, which is generally within a couple hours. But from a viewing standpoint, it probably seems heavier when it's all wrapped round past Carthay Circle. So it's sort of more a matter of the visual differing once the backlog of people waiting before the line even started moving through clears out.

• See Ya Real Soon!

When we were there in first week of January (last few days of "Christmas) we walked up about 75 - 90 mins after park opening and only had maybe 10 people/groups ahead of us.

• Under that tree again!

It depends on how busy it is, to determine when to get a FP for later in the day. When it's busy early like a Saturday they go quicker than a Friday which starts out slowly.

If I don't enter DCA early and get toward the front of the line, or go in after rope drop to ease into the shortening line, I do like Christa hit a ride or two then get in line.

Quote Originally Posted by disneychrista View Post
    I refuse to wait in a line for an hour to get a FP instead get there at opening and ride Toy Story. Then about an hour to 90 minutes after park opening I go back and get a FP for Racers. You are almost guarented to get one for a evening return time.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

slightly off topic, does anyone know if getting the luigi side on the ride is random or is there a strategy for picking a particular car to get in? Ive been on the ride about 10 times and have gotten the ramone side every time

Does anyone know how long the wait to get onto Radiator Springs Racers is if we go right around when the park opens? Id like to take my chances at getting a night time fast pass around 7pm or 8pm but thats a bit random and theres no gaurentee I will get it. =[ So I might as well start the day getting that ride out of the way.

• MaliBOOMer

One way to get a night ride without wasting park time is simply get in the standby line right at park closing.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast