Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Nancy Matt and the Case of the Stoned Skipper

Yeah, I agree with reporting him. Maybe he can't hurt anyone on the JC, but next time he might be handling a ride where he needs to perform for safety's sake.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

I know I probably shoulda reported him. The park was kinda busy and I was towing a newbie around and just didnt make it to City Hall. Oh well, next time (because I'm sure there'll be a next time - lol)

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    I fear only acid could do that!
    my brother once told me a story about one summer he took a swim in SW after dropping a hit of acid, but ill never know if it was a story or really happened, of course he might not know for sure either.....

• white and nerdy

The thing about pot is that it makes the person think they are more funny than they really are, and at the same time making them less funny than they where before. noticable to everyone who isn't stoned themselves.

I would have reported it. That is actualy a little more dangerous than I like to be at Disneyland. ...
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• ºoº Tom ºoº

We had a similar issue leaving Timon on Sunday. As my sister's boyfriend navigated the exit, the CM on guard at the cones, made no move to indicate where to go, so my sister's bf made a decession and moments later we were trapped. He stood there and watched not bothering to walk over.

Several cars followed and we were all trapped for several minutes as we reversed and formed a queue where he was standing before he laggardly moved the cones to let us out. As we pulled up we looked at him and he looked so stoned I thought his heart might stop. He stood there as my soon to be brother in law jokingly beraded him and he said nothing and did nothing. Wow, just wow, we were lucky there were no accidents. Disney must be lowering employee standards to attract new employees.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa
    I guess that would make Small World more interesting.
    Can you even imagine having that song stuck in your head when you were stoned?
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Sounds like a murder mystery huh?

Anyway, so Saturday I took my out of town friend to D-land for his first time. We had a great day, saw a few Micechatters (even saw TheBob!) and had a fun day.

One thing was a little odd however, the skipper we had on Jungle, was so stoned! He reeked of it, and was just so weird! I mean I can handle weird as some of you are aware of, but this guy was really REALLY acting loopy! His actions were so odd and his delivery was sooooooo, stoner-like. And he was older too! I mean I’m used to younger 20-something skippers and he had to have been mid to late 30’s. My friend even mentioned, before I said anything, how he noticed the pot smell coming from him and how weird he was. I sat RIGHT next to him and was getting a contact high from him I swear. He was making all these really odd movements and was just so bizarre.

Anyway, I didn’t report him because he wasn’t rude or anything but I was wondering, has this happened to anyone else? Is pot smoking and working a common cast member “thing”? Should I have reported him? Nancy Matt is in search of answers to solve this case, it's up to you to help him do it!
    That explains the constant blaring of "Sugar Magnolia" coming from Adventureland, thank the stars you are on the case!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Disney must be lowering employee standards to attract new employees.
    That's what happens when DL doesn't have competitive wages for skill positions. Whatever the skill might be. It will get people who can't get work at higher wages. People who can't work at In-N-Out.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Banned User

Totally Unacceptable. Drug fiends infiltrating the magic kingdom! I insist you report this immediatly. You can file the report on the official Disneyland website.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626
    Drug fiends infiltrating the magic kingdom!
    Wouldn't be the first time.... or the last!

Eyeore is obviously stoned, and I would swear the Caterpillar is smoking something besides tobacco!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    Wouldn't be the first time.... or the last!

Eyeore is obviously stoned, and I would swear the Caterpillar is smoking something besides tobacco!!!!

Hey, just the other day, I went to DL and I swear I saw this giant freaking mouse!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Angry Re: Nancy Matt and the Case of the Stoned Skipper

WOW!!! Did you happen to get a look at his name or have a description of this guy. I would like to know just in case I ever had to get on his boat, I could request another boat. I'm not going to let some idiot compromise the safety of myself and my children. Thank you for making me aware.

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

Eh, what's wrong with smokin a little weed? You could eventually wind up being president. You know they grow that stuff in Latin America. I thought about buying some when I was down south a while ago but I didn't speak Latin so I didn't bother.

• Frustrated A/V Engineer

I'm a die hard ol' musician who strongly supports a person's right to imbibe on the substance of their choice, be it legal, illegal or just plain silly. But doing any of that while operating heavy machinery (and that's what a Jungle Cruise boat essentially is!)? Absolutely unacceptable. In his stoned state he could really get into telling some silly joke while totally forgetting that the throttle was full open, slamming into a boat in front. Not safe, not cool, report the *******!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12