Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

• #bringevilback

Re: Merida, Evil Queen and Fairy Godmother gone?

Quote Originally Posted by ssaamm View Post
    That is a bit strange.

The only explanation that I can think of is that they still have too many Evil Queen/Cruella cast members so have just sent the Queen out as they have nothing else for that cast member. Is just a complete wild guess though.
    Unlikely, unless the double booked a Cruella for the day. Most Queens hours have been cut and/or reduced to just visiting with Cruella

I can confirm that Peter Pan still does roam a lot, even with the gaggles of teens behind him. His favorite spots are near the wishing well, though, and normally during his last set he runs into Pixie Hollow to say hi to Tink. Also, according to the Queen who I met yesterday, she will still be meeting. It ended up being a trade-off with Captain Hook, who will no longer be meeting.

I will also mention that Rapunzel has been allowed to roam recently. She is sometimes behind Dumbo and at the Wishing Well. I was told by the character host at the entrance to the Royal Hall during the Rock Your Disney Side event that she is usually at Dumbo around 1 PM.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer13 View Post
    I can confirm that Peter Pan still does roam a lot, even with the gaggles of teens behind him. His favorite spots are near the wishing well, though, and normally during his last set he runs into Pixie Hollow to say hi to Tink. Also, according to the Queen who I met yesterday, she will still be meeting. It ended up being a trade-off with Captain Hook, who will no longer be meeting.
    Interesting...i'll be excited if this holds true. I do love Hook, and the interaction between him and Pan, however, since he's not a face character I much prefer the Queen over him!

• Queen Elsa

I will miss my name sake I love to have fun beening with him. Everytime I see him I always tell him that Peter is a cot fish he would always give me a high hook or hi 5.

Well hopefully if we keep our voices heard it can get reversed

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by SirGalvan View Post
    Well hopefully if we keep our voices heard it can get reversed
    yes! Keep the City Hall and GR emails going if they aren't in the park, perhaps we'll get them back more regularly. I have seen pictures that the Evil queen was out Tuesday, but haven't seen or heard anything since (and Thursday is a usual EQ day) so who knows what's going on with her...

• Queen Elsa

Yeah I was hoping there was some update today if The Queen or any of the other rumor gone characters where out today or not.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Yeah I was hoping there was some update today if The Queen or any of the other rumor gone characters where out today or not.
    I check the Mobile site and the Queen never popped up, and I couldn't find any pics on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I was there today from 11:45am to 3:45pm. No Queen, no Fairy Godmother, No Capt'n Hook, no Snow White out, no other Princess out at the Castle, no Jasmine or Aladdin at Aladdin's Grotto. No Princess outside at the Fantasy Faire between 12-3pm. No Merida meet and greet. No Princesses at the front gate between 3:30-3:45!

I have not seen any Characters at Aladdin's Grotto this month. Also no Queen of Hearts, Mr. White Rabbit (Except weekends at Big Thunder), no Pinocchio, and no Gepetto.

Only Peter Pan at 1:30 at the Wishing Well (did not roam). The Hatter and Alice roamed Fantasyland twice and had Musical Chairs at 2:30. Mary Poppins and Bert preformed at the Castle at 1 and 2 pm.
    Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 06-19-2014 at 08:11 PM.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    I have not seen any Characters at Aladdin's Grotto this month. Also no Queen of Hearts, Mr. White Rabbit (Except weekends at Big Thunder), no Pinocchio, and no Gepetto.
    Many of these characters haven't been out for a while...I haven't seen QoH ever, or at least since I've been going with my niece since Septmeber, nor Gepetto. WR hasn't been out in ages (except for Easter/spring) nor has Pinocchio. It seems like they are cutting way back, but then there are random times like a couple of weeks ago with both Max and Rafiki were out....who knows why or what, or when, they do stuff. I'm fine with rotating characters, but cutting them, not so much!

• Queen Elsa

I have hear that they put Snow White now in the Royal Hall and have Aurora by the castle. There really is something going on anymore not just hear but at WDW. WDW They got rid of all the fairies but Tink and a friend just show me on facebook they are moving all the Princess around in different places. So no clue what Disney is up to

• Queen Elsa

Here is what he send me.

The Magic Kingdom Princess Shuffle

• Minion

I think a lot, or at least partly, of what has done it is the surprising mega success of Frozen. In WDW (not sure about Disneyland) Anna and Elsa were supposed to disappear once the studio stopped funding their meet and greet a bit like what happened to Wreck it Ralph and Vanellope at Disneyland. The demand for Anna and Elsa has forced them to keep them in the parks but the budgets don't really change so characters get cut. The main reason for the recent shift in Princess changes at WDW is to cut the hours that Snow White and Aurora meet to fund Anna and Elsa meeting all day. I presume something similar is happening at Disneyland.

• #bringevilback

Ok, can we clarify what "individually" means. First I took it as just meeting without a visiting princess, but after reading through it sounds like you will meet one, then the other, in order to,speed up interactions. I feel like part of the experience was meeting them together, the picture of them together, and by separating them they'll lose a little of the magic, but hey, I guess that's what disney is about these days!