Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: Merida, Evil Queen and Fairy Godmother gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    That's what I was thinking...Merida's officially a Disney princess and if her friends are still around, why not have her pop up at the Fantasy Faire from time to time?

With all the money that DLR brings in and the huge popularity of meet and greets in general, it kind of baffles me that there would be budget cuts with them.
    Yeah but the executives need to get their bonuses from somewhere...

But realistically the Fantasy Faire is what has done it. The 2 sets of 3 Princesses has strained the budget. Yeah they could just add to the budget, but they like profit more.

Supposedly, only the Firestation show with Cruella and the castle show with the Pearly Band are the only things that saved Cruella, Mary Poppins and Bert from getting cut.

You'd think Disneyland was struggling to get people to come...

Today, Saturday June 7th at the DLR.

Character interaction is what sets Disneyland apart from the competition. If you take all that away you are taking away one of the best things about Disney. And they need more characters to meet the demand of the increasing crowds. The wait to meet characters is insane already.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Frist DL gets rid of Terence,Vidia & Periwinkle. Then WDW gets rid of all the Fairies from Tinkerbell but Tink. Now there getting rid of Fairy Godmother,The Queen and Merida Walt wouldn't like this at all. He didn't want his characters to disapear from his park for the guess can't not see. Who ever is in charge of the parks need to be fire. This is right full all stuip. Oh I also forgot Disneyland got rid of Max to.
    I just saw Max on Tuesday...

and I REALLY, REALLY hope they do not get rid of these characters, especially the queen! My niece ADORES her. Tuesday she was with a "friend" I had not yet seen, and there have been some new friends of Cruella recently as well (and I know they often do both) so it seems odd that she'd be going away...

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    Today, Saturday June 7th at the DLR.

This is is the BEST looking EQ currently there! So menacing! My niece met her and while she did let her sit in her lap she still kept the evil face the entire time!

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

It will be sad ti see Merida go. I had some fun interactions with certain Meridas. I will miss those.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

I'm assuming they still have a princess shortage because they held auditions not too long ago, and then just had more a couple days ago. If they are cuttinf merida, I wouldn't be surprised if it was because they couldn't find girls who look like her and can also do the accent

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    This is is the BEST looking EQ currently there! So menacing! My niece met her and while she did let her sit in her lap she still kept the evil face the entire time!
    I agree, every time she spots me she will stop and give a little nod. Today, it was not crowded and when nobody was at the Wishing Well to meet her, she walked into Fantasy Land to the Frozen meeting. People actually cleared the way in front of her as her PERFECT evil stare actually frightened people.

Look at the lady on the left who jumped out of the way and grabbed her Husband. This little Princess was the only one who ran to her. The Queen took her by the hand and told her stories while slowly walking back the Wishing Well.

They spent several minutes talking...... They should never stop having Face Characters out in the park.

• #bringevilback

So cool...I love that children sometimes have no fear!

Here's my niece with this Queen, after happily crawling into her lap

Here are the four Queens she's met...I know there is at least one out we haven't met yet!

Here's her favorite Queen that she's befriended, sharing a special moment

And then here she is, confusing this Evil Queen by trying to sit in her lap!

So, if they really do eliminate her we need to start a movement...#bringevilback sounds like a winner!

• #bringevilback

So, by the previous story, the obviously have some freedom with their meet sets, typically by the well but she ventured in to find some loyal subjects...do you think they are able to ride rides like characters at WDW do? I would give ANYTHING to have the Queen ride Snow White with my adoring niece...her favorite ride with her favorite character!

I wanna cry I never got to meet Merida and she is one of my favorites.

Where are people getting actual confirmation of this rumor?

• ^_~.

Quote Originally Posted by FaireBrat View Post
    I'm assuming they still have a princess shortage because they held auditions not too long ago, and then just had more a couple days ago. If they are cutting merida, I wouldn't be surprised if it was because they couldn't find girls who look like her and can also do the accent
    Merida is a character I always wish I could be friends with. I love doing her accent, and she's just so much fun. If DLR were willing to lower the height requirement by a good two inches, I'd be totally willing to help them with their princess shortage

• Disney is home

Quote Originally Posted by threnjen View Post
    Where are people getting actual confirmation of this rumor?
    I can only confirm the Evil Queen. I haven't heard officially anyone else, but from the same source I heard Disney will be focusing mainly on the Fab 5 and princesses from now on due to budget cuts.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    So, by the previous story, the obviously have some freedom with their meet sets, typically by the well but she ventured in to find some loyal subjects...do you think they are able to ride rides like characters at WDW do? I would give ANYTHING to have the Queen ride Snow White with my adoring niece...her favorite ride with her favorite character!
    Some character used to be able to go on rides a few years ago but that's all been stopped.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast