Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Closing time! Last Rides!

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    I remember getting in a huge line for Ghost Galaxy right at closing (this was during Mickey's Halloween Party). I was the last one in line and they honored my front seat request. (they often don't do preferred seating after closing) It is a great experience being one of the last ones out of the park.
    We had an even better experience when we were in the last group to ride soar'n... after the ride ended and about half the people had scurried off as quickly as possible the ask us if we wanted to ride it again because some of the CMs were going to ride it then. We road it twice more before deciding we had had enough. I have no idea how many times the CMs continued to ride it.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post

Unless they meant the ride has FP, not that you are holding one.
    That's it!

Don't feel bad though; I had to re-read a couple times myself to understand what was really being communicated
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I did, but it wasn't clear whether the fast pass was for closing time, or if the poster meant any old fast pass for that ride from earlier in the day.

Unless they meant the ride has FP, not that you are holding one. My reading comprehension is a little off today.
    I think my writing skills were a little off too. Thanks to Sleepyjeff for knowing what I meant, even though I didn't express myself clearly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12