View Poll Results: What Type OfRegular Marvel Guardians Attraction You Would Like For EO Theater

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4-D Gauardians of the Galaxy Film Attration

8 26.67%
  • Techno Savvy Guardians Interactive Experience Simily to Monsters Laugh Floor or Turtle Talk

0 0%
  • A combintion of a Guardians 4-D film & iMonsters Laugh Floor type of attraction

1 3.33%
  • Monsters Laugh Floor - skip Guardians theme

5 16.67%
  • Other

4 13.33%
  • None of the Above

12 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: "Guardians Of The Galaxy" Property To Become Regular Attraction For EO Theater Ar

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    I agree. Judging from the trailers so far I think there is a lot of potential there. They could even integrate other Marvel characters into the show seeing that the Marvel Cinematic Universe all links together. More characters draws in more guests.
    So-o-o-o-o true DrFink! Connectivity in terms of Marvel Universe centerred characters, plots and storylines are infinitesimal!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 06-14-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: "Guardians Of The Galaxy" Property To Become Regular Attraction For EO Theater Ar

I don't understand why not offer multiple different shows throughout the day. Change it up like the Hollywood Backlot stage that shows lots of different acts.

I would love to see Captain E.O., HISTA, and something new. They could alternate - 2 hrs something new - 1 hr E.O. - 2 hrs something new - 1 hr Shrinking Audience and so forth. They could collect data and change ratios and times accordingly. They could probably gain more audience in the late hours around closing by showing something different from the main movie. Just like some cinemas do for midnight movies.

• Former Churro Jockey

I guarentee you as soon as the first Star Wars preview is ready they're going to turn this theater into a Star Wars preview center for the next five years...
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Not the Hawkguy

I agree. Judging from the trailers so far I think there is a lot of potential there. They could even integrate other Marvel characters into the show seeing that the Marvel Cinematic Universe all links together. More characters draws in more guests.
    The recent Guardians run in the comics has featured Iron Man, Venom, and Captain Marvel as members of the team (along with a team-up with the X-Men), so having multiple characters interacting (especially if the Guardians end up on or near Earth as part of the story) would certainly fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Happens to me too. I get so busy that I frequently get turned around.

It cannot be said enough that you are one awesome poster.

Awww thanks.

• The doctor is in

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    I guarentee you as soon as the first Star Wars preview is ready they're going to turn this theater into a Star Wars preview center for the next five years...
    Yeah that's probably true. Especially with the Star Wars spin-offs they are doing in between episodes.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by SOTSreleaseplease View Post
    I don't understand why not offer multiple different shows throughout the day. Change it up like the Hollywood Backlot stage that shows lots of different acts.

I would love to see Captain E.O., HISTA, and something new. They could alternate - 2 hrs something new - 1 hr E.O. - 2 hrs something new - 1 hr Shrinking Audience and so forth. They could collect data and change ratios and times accordingly. They could probably gain more audience in the late hours around closing by showing something different from the main movie. Just like some cinemas do for midnight movies.
    Great ideas all! So long as the newest attraction show is offerred by far the most (and at the best hours, I would love to see different shows (including age-old ones at other times.

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    I agree....heck, theyll turn practically all of Tomorrowland into one big attraction interaction preview land!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirya View Post
    The recent Guardians run in the comics has featured Iron Man, Venom, and Captain Marvel as members of the team (along with a team-up with the X-Men), so having multiple characters interacting (especially if the Guardians end up on or near Earth as part of the story) would certainly fit.
    Well, there it is! Any Marvel combination of superheroes is a good combination in my book....er-r-r comicbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post

Awww thanks.
    You're quite welcome.

Yeah that's probably true. Especially with the Star Wars spin-offs they are doing in between episodes.
    The more Marvel characters the better the super good feeling among atttraction going guests.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12