Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: An AP's Ever Continuing Trip Report!

I'm dying to go to Company D! Sounds like you got some awesome stuff!!

How much did the Animator doll run there? That's the only thing I know the normal price of to actually compare haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Perfect Insanity

Great pics!! I showed my daughter the one of them hugging and was like see she isn't so bad after all if she hugs little kids like that. My little girl rolled her eyes and walked away. LOL That pic is super cute btw! Love your Halloween costumes you will be wearing this year. That will be fun. Missed the Elsa dress again on the store site so my daughter can be her for Halloween and I am getting my MIL to make the Anna costume for me. I can carry my little Olaf around with us. If only my husband would dress as Kristoff....but he won't so oh well. Glad you girls had a fun time in the parks!!
    Princess Anna

Mom To
    Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
    &
    Baseball Player, 2 times All Stars Basketball Player & All Net Champ -Kaleb (3/8/02)
    &
    Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

• Closed Account

AWWWW! Your niece with Cruella is too precious! Cruella is always such a character! LOL

Where is Company D located at? Is it in DTD? I'm trying to picture the shops down there and I can't remember if it's down there or not?

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I'm dying to go to Company D! Sounds like you got some awesome stuff!!

How much did the Animator doll run there? That's the only thing I know the normal price of to actually compare haha
    They only had had a few animator dolls but they were $15. Most stuff was 50% off original prices with some 75, and a few things individually priced, like 24 hour day shirts for $2 and 2013 sweatshirts for $3. I did a lot of awesome stuff...and I have one very spoiled niece, especially since the disneystore order came the day before!

Quote Originally Posted by Berry Princess View Post
    Great pics!! I showed my daughter the one of them hugging and was like see she isn't so bad after all if she hugs little kids like that. My little girl rolled her eyes and walked away. LOL That pic is super cute btw! Love your Halloween costumes you will be wearing this year. That will be fun. Missed the Elsa dress again on the store site so my daughter can be her for Halloween and I am getting my MIL to make the Anna costume for me. I can carry my little Olaf around with us. If only my husband would dress as Kristoff....but he won't so oh well. Glad you girls had a fun time in the parks!!
    Awww, that's cute! All of the Cruellas we have met (5 total) have been great with kids. I think she's easier than say the Queen, as Cruella is more crazy than evil, so she's loud and obnoxious and does great insults, but the character has more freedom to be nice with kids. The Queen is different, of the 4 we have met all have be great with my niece, but only one has broken a smile. She has sat on all of their laps though...

Bummer er about the Elsa dress. Last week they had the disney store version at BBB, we didn't make it over to check this last visit. I wish I sewed but I've failed on that, so I rely on my mother for anything needing to be sewed or go with no sew items. My tunic for the huntsman will just be a big brown tee with the sleeves cut off and a slit in the middle over a green shirt with a belt and dagger. Easy and no sew!

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaGirl View Post
    AWWWW! Your niece with Cruella is too precious! Cruella is always such a character! LOL

Where is Company D located at? Is it in DTD? I'm trying to picture the shops down there and I can't remember if it's down there or not?
    Company D is offsite, and you have to go with a CM or someone with a main gate pass (ie CM spouse) even to just go in, and then there's a section where only CMs can buy, not even their spouses can.
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post

We hopped over to DCA and were pleased to find out they added Daisy to the mix for the Visa M&G.
    YAY! I hope she's there next time we go!

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
    YAY! I hope she's there next time we go!
    The CM made it sound like she is a regular on the schedule and has been for about a month. The only problem with that is I have yet to figure the schedule out! With the two it was easy, half hour Minnie half hour Stitch...

^I've been to Company D many times but I have only been able to go into the "cage" (that's what I call it) once. Killer deals in there. Most of the stuff is damaged somehow but nothing major. I bought several plush Mickey's in different outfits and my favorite find- a Star Tours Starspeeder (original version) toy.
    If they have princess costumes in there- it's a crazy free for all. People just go in there and sweep as many as they can.
    I think the reason Main Street Horse Drawn Cars are going down might be that the horses compete up at the L.A. County Fair. They usually have a big Draft Horse show at the Fair. It's so cool to see them do something other than pulling the streetcars.

• #bringevilback

Ah, that's interesting about the fair...we'll have to make a note of that and see them while they are there!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    Company D is offsite, and you have to go with a CM or someone with a main gate pass (ie CM spouse) even to just go in, and then there's a section where only CMs can buy, not even their spouses can.

Well dang! I didn't think it sounded familiar from DTD. Thanks for the "inside scoop"!

• #bringevilback

Yay, another night time entertainment trip! With just three weeks left of Magical I "needed" to see it again so I met my brother and SIL. There were long lines to get into the structure but it moved extremely quickly!

The front turnstiles are still covered and there were lots of tarps on Main Street, new from Monday.

I got there a bit early and wandered around testing out some low light settings on my phone camera. Some turned out pretty decent for a phone!

Teacups:

Monstro:

Thunder:

Horseshoe:

Mansion:

I saw that they now have villains for the parasols....looks like my niece might be needing one of these!

Also, they have a 45th HM popcorn bucket at the HM popcorn cart but they were closed after the second F! so I wasn't able to get it.

Then I got sidetracked walking to Main Street with some Juju and did the quick elephant one, plus I got my adventure name: "Coconut Cassie"

I met up with my bro and SIL and we decided to show our Premier Pride...don't lump us with the returning masses!

Magical was, well, Magical. I enjoy it, but I am looking forward to Remember, just like I was looking forward to it changing over in May!

Dumbo did not fly though, so out of the 5 or so times I've seen it this season we've only seen him fly once, although last time we stayed over by fantasmic last time so he might have flown.

Most of my view was this:

Seriously, I don't get why people video the whole thing, there's a million copies, most of which are going to be better than anything you may get, on YouTube. Put the phone down and watch with your eyes!

My bro and SIL split after fireworks so I followed the masses over to frontierland to wait for the second show. I ended up at the fence by the first light...a pretty good view! I don't know what it is about the show but I could watch it every night! Next time I think I'm going to "watch" it over by Splash and see the loading/unloading of the rafts, then another time by thunder for the Columbia/Twain side. I love seeing all the details that go into making shows great!

A few things didn't go right

Pinocchio was MIA, just fountains during the music

Then Ariel's raft didn't light up until partway through her song but it did light up in color then fade when it was supposed to. You can see the dark raft here:

TicToc was in good form:

And I love the view of the Twain before the lights go on with just the spinner fireworks:

And finally, more Halloween is popping up! As fun as it is to see more and more I realized it doesn't make time pass any faster...still 3 weeks, or 20 days now that it's past midnight!

• Perfect Insanity

Love the parasol! I got my little girl one last year for her birthday. I might have to get that one for me this year. Great pics like always! And it is a shame that people don't put the devices down and just watch shows.
    Princess Anna

Mom To
    Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
    &
    Baseball Player, 2 times All Stars Basketball Player & All Net Champ -Kaleb (3/8/02)
    &
    Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

• #bringevilback

Love the parasol! I got my little girl one last year for her birthday. I might have to get that one for me this year. Great pics like always! And it is a shame that people don't put the devices down and just watch shows.
    I'll take some pics during the show but I don't record constantly and I take time to watch with my eyes and just enjoy.

• #bringevilback

They only have 4 villains so I was like, hum, villains with their counterpart, but they can space them out too, which is probably what I'd do. She said they do Ursula too, not shown. I wonder if they can do Hook

• Selfie Expert

I'm considering getting a parasol for the nursery...

Then again, I'm running out of space to put much more Disney stuff in Sophie's room. Really need to get the guest room cleaned out so I can start decorating in there!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I'm considering getting a parasol for the nursery...

Then again, I'm running out of space to put much more Disney stuff in Sophie's room. Really need to get the guest room cleaned out so I can start decorating in there!
    I know! I buy my niece way too much stuff...I don't have to store it but my brother in law doesn't appreciate it as much as my niece does! The living room is lined with a disney little people village...the castle, Snow's cottage, Ariel's grotto, Cinderella's coach, Cruella's car, Aladdin's magic carpet....plus Radiator Springs! And that's just most of her little people toys, Her villain collection is growing...plush Lucifer just arrived today, and she has a plush Cruella, Hook, Maleficent, Mali as Dragon, Queen doll, Mali doll, Shere Khan plush...plus her Minnie as Queen, Mickey as Hook, and Daisy as Mali...and she loves them all! Well, she loves Cruella the most, but she loves them all!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast