Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Triggering Biggering

Wreck-It Ralph attraction coming to disneyland/disneyworld?

Wow its been an awfully long time since I've posted anything here gosh

I saw a rumor on Tumblr today linking to a site talking about a "Wreck-It Ralph" attraction said to be coming to one of the disneyparks in either here or Florida?

Can anyone confirm this or at least disprove the rumor? I'm very curious to know, but also pretty aware that anyone can make up bunk on the internet for kicks, haha.

Help a gal out? :)
    I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A. ~

Re: Wreck-It Ralph attraction coming to disneyland/disneyworld?

I've never heard of this rumor before so I can't prove or disprove it but I think that'd be an awesome attraction!

"I'm bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me."
    Bad Anon Creed

• DCP DLR Alumnus!

This appears to be just someone doing some armchair/Blue Sky Imagineering, much like how a lot of MCers enjoy doing. If you notice, this was posted in their discussion forum (again, similar to MC).

Link to the original post: Wreck-It Ralph Attraction
    Please check out my E-Ticket attraction, The Time of My Life!
    http://tcox91.tumblr.com

• Triggering Biggering

Ah, that helps a lot with the confusion! Thank you!
    I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street U.S.A. ~

I would love to see a Wreck-it Ralph presence at Disney!!!

Favorite DL Ride:
    Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion
    Favorite DLCA Ride: Radiator Springs Racers

Maybe Ralph can team up with Vanellope and Luke Skywalker in a Sugar Rush/Endor Speeder mash-up. Darth Vader attacks the racers and Iron Man swoops to fight him. This should address the need for Disney to get all their IP into the parks in one swell foop.

• Heavy Breather

I would love to see Wreck it Ralph at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. People have proposed turning the Speedway in the MK into a Sugar Rush style attraction with two sides. Fantasyland would get the Sugar Rush Track, and Tomorrowland would get a Heroes Duty (hehe duty) themed track.

Disneyland is a bit tougher, the most logical place for that park is in the Captain EO theatre. But I'm sure it could fit in California Adventure somewhere.

What odds that if a Ralph ride comes, it would be a Sugar Rush skinned version of RSR?

• Bangarang!

Quote Originally Posted by SSG View Post
    What odds that if a Ralph ride comes, it would be a Sugar Rush skinned version of RSR?
    Excellent way to clone the attraction for the Studios. Although no doubt the "they won't do it because of Test Track" argument will be used.

I'd imagine 'Sugar Rush Racers' would be quite a good attraction, with the dark ride portion going through Venellope's hide out and probably King Candy's palace.

And if that doesn't sell it; I'll just say one word.. smellitzers!

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

• "What is thy bidding?"

Wreck it Ralph would be great in Tomorrowland with the Nod to technology in video game advancement. You would exit the attraction at the Starcade. The attraction could fill the space where America sings and behind pizza planet if there is room..

I'd imagine 'Sugar Rush Racers' would be quite a good attraction, with the dark ride portion going through Venellope's hide out and probably King Candy's palace.

I think that'd be a good ride too, but more for WDW; lack of space at DLR and the obvious similarities to RSR would likely knock it out for SoCal.

Wreck-It Ralph seems to have quickly become forgotten in the parks, outside of the Fix-It Felix machines in Starrcade. That's sad, because I loved that film and think any kind of attraction would be a welcome addition.
    "I know this is probably your first flight, and it's...mine too!"

• Heavy Breather

Quote Originally Posted by joshteevee View Post
    Wreck-It Ralph seems to have quickly become forgotten in the parks, outside of the Fix-It Felix machines in Starrcade. That's sad, because I loved that film and think any kind of attraction would be a welcome addition.
    I agree. I absolutely love the movie, and it deserves it's own attraction.

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

• Nic

It seems like nowadays we have TRON, Wall-E, Star Wars, Monsters, Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Peoplemover all coming to Tomorrowland fall of 2016.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on… if something is new, I reject it immediately because it’s frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

• Senior Minion

God, what an awful property to add to the parks. It doesn't remotely fit in any land in any park. It was an ok movie, but there's no way it deserves a place in the parks. There's nothing about that movie that fits with the parks.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast