Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: If you owned Disneyland...

If you were the actual owner, you first goal would be to make money. So every decision would need to be made with the bottom line in mind.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by superlarz View Post
    If you were the actual owner, you first goal would be to make money. So every decision would need to be made with the bottom line in mind.
    Just because you own something doesn't mean you have to use it to make money.

But if you want to go down that road the first step is removing all the rides so all you have left are meet and greets, much less energy usage than a nasty old ride... then fire the CMs and replace them with mannequins because what 4 year old will know the difference between a man in a Pooh suit vs a mannequin in a Pooh suit... never allow anyone to bring in any drinks or cameras, now you have to buy my overpriced drinks and use my automated photo kiosks that will photograph you with a mannequin, I mean character... Oh, and the one thing that will be free is popcorn. Lots of very salty free popcorn everywhere so that you get desperate for water and have to buy my water bottles... And after you've had that over priced water have I got a deal for you, bathrooms for only 5 dollars a visit.

So yeah you could do a lot if money were your only goal, but it wouldn't be a place you would want to go to more than once... but hey with the population what it is I think I could still make a business work with only visitors going one time only.

• Minion

Oops, I meant to type Fantasyland, not Frontierland. I would put a new mini-land based on London just north of Fantasyland, in the area that was once called Videopolis; I don't know what that area is being used for now. The train station would be rethemed to an old London station. And I would add an entirely new train station in the northwest corner of Frontierland, to serve that expansion area of the park. I realize some backstage things, like the Circle D Ranch, would have to be moved to accomodate all this.

As far as not allowing camping for Fantasmic or the Fireworks, I think that interferes with the normal flow of traffic in an already-crowded park. Fantasmic! Has been playing for 22 years and is out-of-theme with Frontierland, so I would have no problem moving it to another location or to the new third park. At the very least I would not allow blankets to be spread out, and I would not allow sitting on the ground any earlier than 15 minutes before showtime for either Fantasmic or the fireworks. And in general I would be super-strict about guest behavior at all times.

Oh man, there's such a long list. Am I appointed benevolent dictator over all of Disney or just the Disneyland Resort? Do I get to declare the resort its own country and therefore not subject to all the annoying laws that currently provide scarce benefits to guests, CMs, shareholders, and the environment? I'm going to assume I don't get my own country or all of Disney for this list.

Dictator or not, efficient supply chains are definitely at the top of my list. We're talking adequate stocks of Frozen merchandise, extra spare parts so attractions don't run limited capacity for 4+ months, and making sure the stores on Main Street and Buena Vista Street aren't running out of merchandise and forcing guests to walk to the other side of the park to buy a Goofy hat.(This happened to a relative I signed into DCA once.)

Redundant staffing is my next priority. Personally I'd ax every union and double frontline CM pay. I think this works financially if it's also coupled with halving pensions, slimming down the bureaucracy, and promoting Leads and Trainers to take over most of what the bureaucracy previously dealt with.(This would be coupled with giving Leads and Trainers a raise to correspond to their extra responsibilities and giving frontline CMs more autonomy so they're less dependent on Leads and Trainers.) Entertainment would also get their recruitment and training budgets doubled so there's constantly someone they can call back and start training if a critical CM is beginning to be unreliable. I've seen way too many shows cancelled due to Entertainment call-outs.

Fastpass+ comes to the resort in extreme form. The capacity devoted to Fastpass is drastically increased by shrinking the return interval to a half-hour instead of an hour. Real-time exchanges for return times get implemented to deal with the shorter intervals. Basically if they're taking forever at Cafe Orleans, like they always do, I can pull out my smartphone and trade my Indy return time for a Fastpass credit. These credits can be used to spontaneously pick up times other guests gave up at the last minute, book another Fastpass later in the day, or exchange for <$10 merchandise at the end of the day if I'm still holding onto a credit. Magicbands 2.0 come in the form of faster scan times, a computer screen at Validation and Merge that display the virtual DAS card, and blue LEDs that blink if the Magic Band is carrying a Baby Switch lanyard and turn solid once scanned a Merge, signifying the Magic Band now has a Baby Switch Pass.(Ideally I'd ax DAS cards and just give DAS card guests two extra Fastpasses per day but that probably won't ever happen.) Peter Pan and Toy Story get Fastpass, Nemo gets axed to use that space more efficiently, and Dumbo gets extra capacity/faster loading procedures. This would shrink the number of high wait non-Fastpass attractions down to 3 for the entire resort.

Alcohol prices would fluctuate so that Security isn't spread thin during peak season and overstaffed/less hours during the off-season. Foods gets extra alcohol awareness training, including facial recognition technology to help spot a fake I.D and excess inebriation. (Anaheim P.D., BATF, and/or the Department of Homeland Security would probably pick up the tab for these toys.)

Circle D Corral's focus would move away from horses as I'd ditch the horse-drawn streetcar to appease PETA, save money, improve the smell of Main Street, and improve traffic flow down Main Street. Instead they would manage the animals in the petting zoo by Big Thunder Ranch. Animal swaps with other locations would keep APs coming back due to the constantly changing petting zoo roster.

DCA would get a costuming facility so costumes would stay inside both parks. The extra change time would hopefully bump the current walk time from 20 to 30 minutes but if frontline CM pay doubles then it's not the end of the world if they keep it at 20 minutes. If I get my own country then now I could discriminate by body type while hiring and/or separate different body types into the various departments.(Parking would have the biggest waists, Stores would be a little smaller, Custodial even smaller, Foods even smaller, and Attractions would have a waist cap of 36. Entertainment already does this if I recall correctly.) By limiting the body types per role then Costuming can constantly have a costume that fits every CM. This is a little harsh since I know some awesome plus-sized CMs in Attractions but it may be necessary to keep costumes on property. The other devious aspect to this is in theory it would help keep health insurance premiums lower for CMs since you wouldn't have the extra payouts due to plus-sized CMs and their extra medical concerns. However, this also assumes I get my own country since that's not how health insurance works in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackster View Post
    Maybe I'm the only one taking this seriously... but if I owned Disneyland I would start by closing it to the public so that I could enjoy it myself.... what I decided to do with it once I got rid of the crowds would be my own secret... but everyone outside would be more than welcome to go to Knotts.
    Lol selfish! But I bet a lot of people wish they can do that! Haha :P

Smile Re: If you owned Disneyland...

Quote Originally Posted by superlarz View Post
    Actually in my "perfect universe" DL would be a self-contained nonprofit. I just like the thought of that, particularly since DL has labored so long under accusations of $-milking.

That said, I frankly have no idea whether DL could be self-supporting "in isolation". It clearly needs an enormous cash-flow to maintain and improve itself. Do admissions fees, food, etc. cover this, or does the "greater Disney empire" have to underwrite it [and the other Parks].

In my second week as king of DL:

I. Adventureland

A. In addition to making the JC serious and educational again, [
    nonPC Sexism Alert!], I would again have all the skippers as rugged males. Think Bogart and The African Queen. Alternately have that tough male pilot and a suitably-similar lady narrator/guide; think Hepburn from TAQ.

B. Get Harrison to voice Indy, and remodel the Indys to look like him. This is a [censored] no-brainer. [I know he got his nose out of joint originally because of some commercial tie-in thing, but that's long over. Donate to his favorite charity, start an online attendee petition to him, whatever it takes.]

II. Frontierland

A. After restoring Fort W. and the Indian village across the river, restart periodic Indian attacks on the fort. Start with a war dance in the village. Ever seen an authentic WD? It's as adrenalin-goosing as a KISS concert. Then a bunch of beefy braves jump in canoes and head over to attack the fort. Within FW cast member Cavalrymen sound the alarm, close the gate, and tell guests they have two choices: (1) Bolt for the hidden escape tunnel, or (2) if they're courageous, head for the towers and start blasting away.

50% of the time [and assuming enough brave guests] this gunfire will drive off the assault. The other 50%: The Indians capture the fort, throw all of the Cavalrymen into the river, and "adopt" the captured guests into their tribe by ceremonial dabs of face paint (water-soluble, hypoallergenic, natch) before releasing them. Whichever side wins the fight, there follows an immediate victory celebration in the fort, with music & dancing themed to the winning culture.

B. I don't think they have stuntman gunfights on FL's main street anymore [if they ever did?], but I will [re]start these.

C. As long as we're being so violent, I think that the Golden Horseshoe needs an occasional saloon fight, with guests provided with balsa chairs and sugar glass bottles to break over each other's heads, while the chorus floozies are screaming and the piano player's hammering hot ragtime.

D. The Mark seems to be way too quiet these days. Think that Vault Disney episode with Louis Armstrong and a hot jazz band. A Mark trip should be a wild party a la The Great Gatsby from start to finish.

... Basically FL needs to go from the sleepiest, dullest Land to the wildest and whoopiest!

III. Fantasyland

A. Some years ago Mary Poppins & Bert held delightful tea parties over at the Pacific Hotel. Bring this back to FL; this requires building a suitable setting for it, and like the original would be an advance-reservation affair. Here's how I'll set it up:

(1) Redesign the TL<>FL Skyway as large umbrellas.

(2) For your appointed party you grab [sit in] an umbrella in TL and float to the FL station, which is now an Edwardian London tea room.

(3) The tea party with Mary & Bert. Some rooftop dancing would be fun too.

(4) Catch your umbrella back to TL.

[To be spit-spot perfect, this should start/end in FL, not TL ... have to work that out.]

B.
    [nonPC Sexism Alert!] This is the flipside of my JC revisionism over in AL: All of the StorybookLand guides need to be pretty young ladies [as Walt originally decreed]. With the exception of Hans C. Andersen, men don't tell fairytales to kids. Mothers, older sisters, aunts, grandmothers do.

IV. Tomorrowland

A. Extend the monorail to LAX. Airport shuttles over those freeways are a bummer in either direction.

V. External

A. Having dismantled DCA, move it to someplace that needs California. [It's kind of redundant to rebuild CA in CA.] Maybe in/by Washington, D.C. All those Congresspeople could use a good trip down the Hollywood Tower Hotel.

B. Move DD to someplace starved for exotic shopping. Maybe Moscow.

C. In the freed-up space outside of DL, create the world's most sophisticated, advanced, and fun ChildCareLand for children too young to walk through DL on their own, e.g. the stroller-ages. Instead of being locked into a confining, hot, noisy, smelly prison all day, they can enjoy attractions, games, and friendly attention suited to them, air-conditioned naps on soft beds, healthy refreshments, and of course any Disney-themed fun that's non-scary [e.g. visits by Mickey & Minnie et al.] Meanwhile over in DL mom, dad, and any older kids can completely enjoy the Park, ride everything together, not to mention no diaper-changing.

That should do it for Week 2.
    ______
    Rachane

• Singing Drinker

Real world, I'd more or less run it how it's run now though with the separation from the main corporate entity and the newfound "must be self contained" budgetary requirements would likely result in a whole lot of work to provide as close to a bulletproof, stable yearly income as possible to help with convincing investors to back the pricier expansion projects that can't reasonably be done through straight working capital.

Fantasy world, I'd make Eric Cartman look like the original Good Samaritan himself. Screw you guys, YOU are going home. I'm gonna go swim in my new ROA pool.
    Woo! Spring is coming!

• Minion

Disneyland

- My first move would be to get rid of Haunted Mansion Holiday so the original can be in place all year round.
    - Bring back the beating heart bride in the HM attic.
    - Bring back the Swiss Family Robinson treehouse
    - restore NOS back to its former glory
    - get rid of Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, and Davy Jones from pirates
    - remove pirate theme from Tom Sawyer Island, and reopen Fort Wilderness
    - return the burning settler's cabin, and build a new version of Cascade Peak
    - Remove Pooh and bring back the Country Bear Jamboree
    - Return the Tahitian Terrace
    - Build an D-ticket Frozen dark ride in Fantasyland by the Motorboat Cruise
    - Build an original E-ticket, high capacity boat ride in Frontierland where Big Thunder Ranch is right now.
    - Demolish all of the old buildings of Tomorrowland except for Space Mountain, Star Tours, and the Monorail Station.
    - Move Autopia to Cars Land.
    - Build a brand new Tomorrowland that looks like the Jetsons, with miniature force perspective flying vehicles moving overhead. Bring back the People Mover in an entirely updated form. Add new destinations to Star Tours.
    - Add an original omnimover where Innoventions and the Autopia queue currently stand.
    - Build Alien Encounter where Pizza Port currently is.
    - Move the Jedi Training Academy to where the Magic Eye theater is.
    - Where Buzz currently stands, build a brand new, updated version of Adventures Thru Inner Space.
    - Remove the Astro Orbiter and move it on top of the People Mover station to open up the area.
    - Build 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea dark ride (like the one in Tokyo Disney Sea) and Journey to the Center of the Earth where the Autopia track and Submarine Voyage currently stand.
    - Add an Epic Mickey dark ride to Toontown
    - Repaint the castle to its color pre 2005.

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Well, here is what a guidebook to my ideal Disneyland might look like:

MAIN ST. USA:

ATTRACTIONS---

DISNEYLAND RAILROAD...All aboard an old-fashioned steam train for a grand circle tour of Disneyland and a visit to CenterCore and USA Lands on Moon Dioramas.(NEW!) {D}
    MAIN ST. VEHICLES---Fire engine, Horseless Carriage, St. Cars, or Omnibus from one end of Main St. to the other. {A}
    THE WALT DISNEY STORY FEATURING GREAT MOMENTS WITH MR. LINCOLN---Browse through a display showcasing Disney awards, memorabilia and Walts personal offices and then view an audio-animatronic tribute to our 16th President. {Free}
    MAIN ST. CINEMA---Enjoy great Disney shorts from the silent era. {B}
    PENNY ARCADE---A room full of fun for a penny, nickel, dime or quarter.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

THE AMERICAN EGG HOUSE(NEW!)---Presented by the American Egg Board---Omelets, Big Salads, Giant sized Sandwiches and other specialties. Dine alfresco in a quiet corner of Town Square. Table Service, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
    BLUE RIBBON BAKERY---Baked good, sandwiches and drinks.
    CARNATION CAFE---Breakfast, sandwiches, gourmet coffees and ice cream. Table Service, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
    GIBSON GIRL ICE CREAM PARLOR---Dreyer's Ice Cream.
    MAIN ST. CONE SHOP---Hosted by Dreyer's.
    PLAZA INN---A variety of hot entrees and sandwiches, salads and deserts featuring home style favorites. Table Service, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
    ROSE'S(NEW!)---Friend Chicken, roast pork, old-fashioned beef stew, spaghetti & meatballs, Cincinnati Chili, hot sandwiches, salads, deserts and hot and cold beverages. Buffeteria, Lunch/Dinner.
    CARNATION PLAZA GARDENS---Cold chicken, potato salad, PB&J sandwiches served in picnic baskets.
    REFRESHMENT CORNER---Coca-cola, foot long hot dogs(and junior dogs too), and assorted snacks.

---------------------------------------------------------------

ADVENTURELAND:

ATTRACTIONS---

ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM---Take part in a musical luau where the birds, flowers and tropical tikis entertain. {C}
    JUNGLE CRUISE---Board an explorer's launch to venture down dangerous tropical rivers and penetrate the jungle. {D}
    SWISS FAMILY TREE HOUSE(NEW!)---The Swiss family Robinson have come home. Explore the tree-top residence built by the ingenious ship-wrecked family. {B}

INDIANA JONES ADVENTURE---Help Indy explore the Temple of the Forbidden Eye. {E}
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

BENGAL BARBECUE---BBQ Kabobs, hot and cold beverages.
    TIKI JUICE BAR---Hosted by Dole.
    TAHITIAN TERRACE(NEW!)---Polynesian specialties including Teriyaki chicken or steak, seafood specialties and exotic salads and deserts....live Polynesian show. Table Service, Lunch/Dinner.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW ORLEANS SQUARE:

ATTRACTIONS---

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN---Sail with a motley crew for the wildest adventure ever to rock the Spanish Main. {E}
    HAUNTED MANSION---Join the 999 Happy Haunts, just try not to be number 1,000. {E}
    DISNEYLAND RAILROAD---Disembark at Toon Town, Tomorrowland, Main St. or ride round trip. {D}
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

ROYAL ST. VERANDAH---Chowder and gumbo in bread bowls, fritters, frozen bananas and fruit beverages.
    CAFE ORLEANS---Salads, sandwiches, soups and other cajun specialties. Table Service, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
    THE BLUE BAYOU---Seafood, chicken, beef entrees. Monte Cristo Sandwiches salads and deserts. Dine by starlight on an intimate, romantic patio. Table Service, Lunch/Dinner.
    THE FRENCH MARKET---Munch on Southern Style entrees while listening to live Jazz. Buffeteria, Lunch/Dinner.
    LE PETITE PATISSERIE---Boxed meals, sandwiches, chowders and deserts served out of a tiny window.
    MINT JULEP BAR---Fritters, ice cream bars, mint juleps and lemonade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CRITTER COUNTRY:

ATTRACTIONS---

DAVY CROCKETS EXPLORER CANOES---Paddle your own canoe on the Rivers of America with an explorer scout. {D}
    COUNTRY BEAR MT.(NEW!)---Race to the top of Critter Countries newest peak and back down again with the musical encouragement of its' 18 un-bear-ably funny bear-itones. {E}
    SPLASH MT.---Join Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear for a zip-a-dee-do-dah adventure. {E}
    -------------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

HUNGRY BEAR RESTAURANT---Hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fillets, salads and deserts.
    HARBOUR GALLEY---Clam Chowder, snacks and beverages.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    FRONTIERLAND:

ATTRACTIONS---

BIG THUNDER MT. RAILROAD---Ride out the storm on this runaway mine train. {E}
    COYOTE CANYON RIVER EXPEDITION(NEW!)---Join cowboys, desperado's, Indians, and more for a western river expedition. {E}

MARK TWAIN STEAMBOAT---Board a steam powered stern-wheeler and cruise the Rivers of America back to the era when Cotton was King. {C}
    SAILING SHIP COLUMBIA---Cruise on a replica of the first American ship to circle the globe. {C}
    RAFTS TO TOM SAWYER ISLAND---Explore Tom Sawyer Islands hidden caves, rickety bridges and newly rebuilt Fort Wilderness(NEW!). {C}
    FRONTIERLAND KEEL BOATS(NEW!)---Survey the wilds of the frontier on this one way boat trip to Mystery Bay...watch out for geysers. {D}
    -------------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

RANCHO DEL ZOCALO RESTAURANT---Mexican Specialties, deserts and beverages.
    GOLDEN HORSESHOE REVUE---Silver Dollar Hamburgers, Contest Chili(5 tiny cup sampler or choose your favorite for a large bowl), BBQ sandwiches, deserts and beverages.....live show. Table Service, Lunch/Dinner.
    STAGE DOOR CAFE---Chili, Hamburgers, snacks and beverages.
    WHEELHOUSE---Soft Ice Cream and beverages.
    RIVER BELLE TERRACE---Bacon and eggs, Mickey Mouse Pancakes and Waffles, home-style lunch and dinner entrees. Buffeteria, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
    FORT WILDERNESS SNACK BAR---Apple Cider, snacks, sandwiches and refreshments on Tom Sawyer Island.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    MYSTERY BAY: (NEW!)

ATTRACTIONS---

JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH(NEW!)---Drill your way into the Earths Crust near the base of a throbbing Volcano....Mt. Prometheus. {E}
    MYSTERY BAY KEEL BOATS(NEW!)---One way journey to the wilds of the Frontier....watch out for scratching bears. {D}
    NAUTILUS(NEW!)---Captain Nemo's famous Submarine is docked at the Mystery Bay Marina.....take a self guided walking tour of the Incredible vessal. {B}
    ISLAND AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD(NEW!)---Take an epic journey aboard an airship to the North Pole. {E}
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

VULCANIA(NEW!)---Dine inside a throbbing volcano on seafood and vegetarian specialties including Eggplant Alfredo. Table Service, Lunch/Dinner.
    BAY VIEW RESTAURANT(NEW!)---Turkey Dijon, Almond encrusted Halibut, Salmon Burgers, shrimp salads, and Jello Deserts. Buffeteria, Lunch/Dinner.
    REFRESHMENT STATION(NEW!)---Gyoza, bento, rice, green tea and other beverages.

----------------------------------------------------------------

FANTASYLAND:

ATTRACTIONS---

SLEEPING BEAUTY CASTLE---Diorama scenes inside the castle tell the story of Sleeping Beauty. {A}
    DUMBO FLYING ELEPHANT---{C}
    MAD TEA PARTY---{C}
    KING ARTHUR CARROUSEL---Ride one of 72 prancing white steeds. {A}
    PETER PAN FLIGHT---Fly over moonlit London to Never-Never Land aboard a pirate galleon. {D}
    MR TOADS WILD RIDE---Joyride from Toad Hall to Old London. {C}
    ALICE IN WONDERLAND---Re-live the fantastic adventures of Alice. {C}
    MATTERHORN BOBSLEDS---Race thru icy caverns towards an encounter with the abominiable snowman. {E}
    BEAUTY AND THE BEAST(NEW!)---Sit down and enjoy songs from the classic movie sung to you by enchanted candlesticks, dishes, clocks, and many others. {E}
    THE RESCUERS(NEW!)---Board an Evanrude powered leaf to help Bianca and Bernard rescue Penny...watch out for angry alligators. {D}

IT'S A SMALL WORLD---Join children from around the world for the happiest cruise that ever sailed. {D}
    HERCULES(NEW!)---Join Herc and friends as he goes from zero to hero in this Monster sized stage show. {Free}
    STORYBOOK LAND CANAL BOATS---View miniature world of Classic Fairy Tales. {D}
    CASEY JR. CIRCUS TRAIN---Hop aboard the little train who could for a journey around storybook land. {C}
    SKYWAY TO TOMORROWLAND(NEW!)---One way journey thru the Matterhorn for an aerial view of Disneyland. {C}
    PINNOCHIO'S DARING JOURNEY---Journey to Pleasure Island and back home. {C}
    SNOW WHITES SCARY ADVENTURES---Travel to the dark forest and the dwarves diamond mine. {C}
    --------------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

VILLAGE HAUS RESTAURANT(New Menu)---German and Northern Italian specialties. Table Service, Lunch/Dinner.
    HERCS HERO SANDWICHES(NEW!)---Giant sized Hero Sandwiches...big enough to split 3 ways; snacks and beverages.
    CAPTAIN HOOKS PIRATE SHIP GALLEY(NEW)---Grilled Sandwiches; Tinkerbells Tuna salad, Lost Boys Ham & Cheese, Peter Pan's PB&J, and Hooks Grilled Crocodile Sandwich. Eat on Skull Rock Patio or Rescuer View Patio.
    ----------------------------------------------

LONDON STREETS: (NEW!)

ATTRACTIONS---

DISNEYLAND RAILROAD---Round trip or stop off at Tomorrowland, Main St. or Frontierland station. {D}
    MARY POPPINS(NEW!)---Join Mary, Bert, and the rest for this delightful jolly holiday. {E}
    BEDKNOBS(NEW!)---Climb into bed for a fantastic adventure to save London. {C}
    BAKER STREET MYSTERIES(NEW!)---Explore this mysterious little corner of London on your own and try to solve its' many riddles. {Free}
    COPPERFIELD(NEW!)---Take a Surrey thru the streets of 18th century London and follow the trials and triumphs of young David Copperfiled (this attractions Holiday overlay features Scrooge/A Christmas Carol) {D}
    NARNIA(NEW!)---Epic adventure awaits as brave explorers visit many of the scenes from the Narnia movies. {E}

--------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

Pongo's(NEW!)---Roast Beef & Yorkshire pudding, Roast Lamb with mint sauce, and other traditional London fare. Table Service. Lunch/Dinner.
    The Rat Trap(NEW!)---Fish and Chips, beverages and more.

---------------------------------------------------

TOMORROWLAND:

ATTRACTIONS---

MISSION TO EUROPA(NEW!)---Unique Adventures await intrepid space explores on a journey to the icy moon of Jupiter.{E}
    SUBMARINE EUROPA(NEW)---Part 2 of your Europa adventure.
    STARCADE(New games!)---2 whole floors of Out-of-the-World arcade games that you can only find here at Disneyland.
    SPACE MT.---Penetrate super space. {E}
    MAGIC EYE THEATER PRESENTS ---INNERSPACE(NEW!)---Welcome aboard the bridge of the first Innerspace Ship. {Free}
    HORRIZONS(NEW!)---Board a carrousel theater trip into the future of family living. Be it in an urban apartment, an undersea ranchhouse or a condo on the moon. {E}
    SKYWAY(NEW!)---One way trip over Tomorrowland to Fantasyland. {C}
    DISNEYLAND RR---Grand Circle Tour of Disneyland starting with a visit to CenterCore(mega-city of the future) and USA Lands on Moon Dioramas.(NEW) {D}

HOVERTOPIA(NEW!)---Skilled drivers take the wheel for a scenic drive around Tomorrowland on a cushion of air. {D}
    DISNEYLAND MONORAIL---One way trip to either the Grand Californian Hotel(New Stop!) or Downtown Disney. {Free}
    BUZZ LIGHTYEARs TIME MACHINE(NEW)---Help Buzz and his reluctant ally, Zurg, save the Galaxy from a rip in the Space-Time-Continuum . {D}
    ROCKET JETS(New Location!)---High above all of Tomorrowland race to the stars. {D}
    PEOPLEMOVER(NEW!)---Take a leisurely tour of the world of Tomorrow aboard your Personal Rapid Transit vehicle with an exciting high speed visit to CenterCore. {D}

--------------------------------------------------
    DINING---

REDDS JUPITER VIEW DINER(New Menu!)---Crunch on Martian Cakes and Neptune Sliders at the most popular space-truck stop outside the asteriod belt. Every table has an awesome view of the planet Jupiter below. Table Service, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner.
    TOMORROWLAND TERRACE---Breakfast, sandwiches, burgers, and more.

---------------------------------------------------

KNICKERBOCKER LANE: (NEW!)

ATTRACTIONS---

SLEEPY HOLLOW(NEW!)---Take a melancholic ride thru a wood that may be haunted by the headless horseman. {C}

RIP VAN WINKLE(NEW!)---Interactive Revolutionary War walk-thru...see if you know more about our Nations birth than the man who slept thru it. {free}

---------------------------------------------

DINNING---

YE OLDE SCHNOOKER AND SCHNAPPS SHOPPE---(NEW!)---Snacks and beverages.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Add a Dreamlights Electrical Parade identical to Tokyo's.

Wow there are so many great and crazy ideas!! Keep them up guys!!

• Disneyland Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Adventure View Post
    If I owned Disneyland I would ban cranky attitudes. It's 2014, there's got to be some kind of a scan for that!
    Hey, I'm still waiting for hoverboards, self-drying clothes, flying cars, instant food, and time machines..

Quote Originally Posted by whoever View Post
    Hey, I'm still waiting for hoverboards, self-drying clothes, flying cars, instant food, and time machines..
    Good news whoever! All of those things are a reality in 2015 according to a movie I saw.

Sooooo anyway! Back on topic! Lol what would you guys do?! And the whole resort, not just Disneyland park! Love reading these ideas!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast