So my wife gets a card in the mail asking her to go online and fill out a survey on her Annual Pass. My WIFE is the one in our family who has only been to the DLR like three times while the kids and I have been maybe 20 or so. She was going to pitch the card in the trash, but I rescued it and took the survey for her.
From my fuzzy memory, here are some of the questions:
1) What type of AP do you own?
2) When will you renew it?
3) What type of AP will you purchase if you renew?
4) What factors led you to get your AP? (Special merchandise, discounts, etc.)
5) If available, would you opt for a four payments of $39.99 instead of the annual $149.00?
6) If available, would you opt for 12 monthly payments of 12.50?
So here are my questions:
a) Why did my wife, who has only been two or three times this year, get the AP survey and my kids and I did not?
b)WHY IS DISNEY FINDING WAYS TO MAKE AP'S MORE AFFORDABLE IF EVERYONE IS SCREAMING THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM AND DISNEY IS LOSING MONEY ON THEM??? (Hello....is this thing on?)
c) What happens when you miss a payment? Your AP expires on that day?
Further evidence that Disney is making money hand over fist with every AP sale, and 600,000 is not enough. Maybe they are getting ready to boost the price again, but will provide options to those who can't pay all of the $$$ up front. In any case, it looks like you can expect MORE AP Holders! WHOOO HOOO!