Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Minion

Cool Emily Litella calls Disneyland a disaster Hey, Emily Litella made It official, this

Hey, Emily Litella made It official, this July 23 morning that Charlie Rose called Disneyland a Disaster on the CBS morning news. A photo montage of Club 33 showed how it was stripped down to the basics. Many photos of folks complaining. One lady was quoted about how the Rivers of America where being drained to preserve the future for her children. Though I think they are draining it for a new attraction that has mechanical bull whales breaking surface of the river and lifting the canoes out of the water, though be it balanced on a rail on the back of bull whale.

• Minion

Re: Emily Litella calls Disneyland a disaster Hey, Emily Litella made It official,

Any videos? I have got to see this!

• Done with MC.

Re: Emily Litella calls Disneyland a disaster Hey, Emily Litella made It official,

Emily Litella AKA Gilda Radner passed away in 1989. How was she on Charlie Rose today?

• Minion

search cbsnews......Emily Litella lives in all of us if we are multi-tasking, like uh, listening to the news, feeding the fish, working on the computer, sending photos of our bulldog for stardom....when in the background I hear "Disaster Disneyland" , yep Emily lives!!!!

What is happening right now?
    "I know this is probably your first flight, and it's...mine too!"

• Done with MC.

Charlie Rose is on PBS, not CBS.

There was a totally separate story about some kyakers getting too close to some whales and one of them getting lifted on the back of one.

• Nic

I'm confused?
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

• Minion

Oh.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Iron-Clad Allie

Wonder if the bull whale could get under the canoes and lift us up out of the drought?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Minion

Hey Bob Weaver, thank you , I would leave you a helpful, but just left one on your post about the days when you and I hung out in the park. Anyhow, watching CBS news this morning, Charlie Rose ran a piece about how the Marines have their own Disneyland, How a woman mentioned the American River going dry and WOW, wouldn't that be a great ride if we were paddling our canoes on the River of America and boom, a large whale breaches us out of the water. naturally, the whale would have a rail to carry us safely up and down

OH, THAT'S VERY DIFFERENT........NEVER MIND.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Wonder if the bull whale could get under the canoes and lift us up out of the drought?
    No, the river would have to go under refurb....AGAIN.... and that is not a pretty sight nor sound, lucky to add jackhammer to my list of sounds heard at Disneyland

• Foolish Mortal

Is this real life?

• Parking Lot > DCA

A deceased person is talking about putting animatronic sea animals in the River of America?

What is going on here? No offense, but this is easily the most confusing thread I've read in a long time.

• Minion

On Wednesday, July 23, CBS morning news used this oxymoron "Disaster Disneyland" It could have been a feature from Tuesday night or maybe even for 60 mins. But when i heard the sound bite, down the hallway, feeding the fish and snapping photos of our English Bulldog to see if he could earn his keep on TV commercials. What do you think I heard?

It was a feature about how US marines have their own theme park on how to protect us from dirty bombs.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

My first response was Emily Litella..........but hey, I am just an old fart looking out my window enjoying the Oregon rain.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    Charlie Rose is on PBS, not CBS.
    He's on both. He is a co-host of the CBS Morning News program.
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast