Disneyland Parade Audition Info.

Hey All,

I posted this question in another thread, but its so long I decided to start a new one. I recently made it through the Christmas parade audition, and am waiting for a call (hopefully). Im wondering if anyone has an idea of how long it takes Disney to contact you post audition? If anyone is curious about the audition process I will answer any question to the best of my ability.

• Minion

Re: Disneyland Parade Audition Info.

It can really depend, there's no straight answer. I remember the audition website saying when rehearsals would start for the parade. Obviously it would be before whatever date that would be but it's difficult for anyone outside of Disney to say when you will be called because there really is no regular timetable for them to do it, sorry.

• I am number 4 of 999

Do you regularly audition for roles in stage performances? The show is approximately four months away. You will probably get a week or two of rehearsal time. At what point would a company typically call you back based on that general criteria? I'm personally guessing two months.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Yes I audition quite frequently, and they usually give you a hear by date. It differs for each company. At the audition they said rehearsals start August 25...So obviously I would know by then. However, in the business its common to give your cast some time to prep and work out their schedule with other jobs. So, I would guess two weeks prior to starting would be enough. Ill just hang tight and cross my fingers.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by AskReynoso View Post
    Yes I audition quite frequently, and they usually give you a hear by date. It differs for each company. At the audition they said rehearsals start August 25...So obviously I would know by then. However, in the business its common to give your cast some time to prep and work out their schedule with other jobs. So, I would guess two weeks prior to starting would be enough. Ill just hang tight and cross my fingers.
    This is Disneyland Paris but I knew someone who auditioned on a Thursday and on Monday they were flying to Paris. I would expect they would tell you at the start of August at the latest but that is just my guess.

• Minion

I think it must be different for each parade, when I auditioned they told me my roll the same day.
    Jeff Wayne