• ~

Shows at the Royal Theatre?

Hey MiceChatters. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Beauty and the Beast and Tangled shows are still playing at the Royal Theatre in the Fantasy Faire. I missed them last time I was there and was hoping to catch them this Saturday (7/2), but don't see them on the entertainment schedule. However, they're still listed on the description of the Fantasy Faire and from the looks of other websites, it seems like they're still running, but I thought I'd run the question by you all for those who've been in the park recently.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Shows at the Royal Theatre?

I dont think it is ever really listed on the daily schedule. But they still do go on! You just have to check the times at the actual theatre. The morning shows are Rapunzel and the afternoon shows are beauty and the beast. They are both super awesome!

• #bringevilback

Yes, they are still playing and USUALLY Rapunzel is in the morning, Belle in the afternoon but sometimes they can do one show all day. Grab a paper daily schedule on your way in and the times should be in there, if not just swing by the theatre as they are posted there
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse

• film975

Yep, both shows are still going on and are very well done. Part of me is hoping that Mr. Smythe and Mr. Jones will add Frozen and possibly other stories of Disney royalty to their repertoire sometime in the near future.

• ~

Quote Originally Posted by MochaCat View Post
    I dont think it is ever really listed on the daily schedule. But they still do go on! You just have to check the times at the actual theatre. The morning shows are Rapunzel and the afternoon shows are beauty and the beast. They are both super awesome!
    Cool, thanks for the info, everyone. I've actually looked up both of them online and was impressed at the effort they put in to the shows even though they're on the smaller scale. It definitely feels like whoever took a part in writing them really loved the theatre (like the Abbott and Costello reference in the Tangled one). Right up my family's alley, they're really going to enjoy them. Another thing to look forward to for this weekend!

• Queen Elsa

Also on the first two shows with both Repunzel and Belle after there show they do meet and greet with people that are inside the tent anyone outside the tent can't see them. There third show though they do not do meet and greets after the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Also on the first two shows with both Repunzel and Belle after there show they do meet and greet with people that are inside the tent anyone outside the tent can't see them. There third show though they do not do meet and greets after the show.
    Be sure to ask a cast member before waiting around though, every so often the princesses have other plans.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

"Tangled" and "Beauty And The Beast" still play in the Royal Theater. The Entertainment Guide only shows the Show Times, but if you go to the Theater, they will tell you what shows will be playing? It may be one, but most of the times, it is both. There are times that one or the other Princess are not there, so they had to do one show all day.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• ~

Alright, gotcha. Thanks again for all the information and advice, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    And for those outside the Royal Theatre, whichever princess is not doing their show will meet guests under a purple umbrella just outside. So traditionally it is Belle in the mornings during the Tangled show and Rapunzel and Flynn in the afternoons during the BatB show.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Fan 1 View Post
    And for those outside the Royal Theatre, whichever princess is not doing their show will meet guests under a purple umbrella just outside. So traditionally it is Belle in the mornings during the Tangled show and Rapunzel and Flynn in the afternoons during the BatB show.
    this is is true, however they have also added Merida into the outside rotation, usually in between shows but it may not line up exactly anymore
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse