Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Done with MC.

Re: What do you do to get pumped when it's almost time for a Disneyland trip

I go on-line and make a list of all the restaurants and the foods we're interested in - especially healthy choices.
    I finished a list for DL but need to create one for DCA, DTD and the hotels.
    The only problem is this makes me insanely hungry.

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

Whoever

Burning CDs!? Oh man we gotta fill up your phone instead. Let me know what you need and I can find a way to get it to you for your next trip. I have more mouse music than I can fit on my phone

• Disneyland Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by mpabis525 View Post
    Whoever

Burning CDs!? Oh man we gotta fill up your phone instead. Let me know what you need and I can find a way to get it to you for your next trip. I have more mouse music than I can fit on my phone
    I have an iThing music playing device, but to get it through the vehicle's speakers doesn't work even with a FM modulator.

• Briar Patch Splash Coach

I always make a 100 day countdown board, which is fun.

Also, I'll listen to music and watch some of the rides. And my favorite thing to do is to look up Disneyland secret facts or interesting trivia about the parks.

I like to look at this site although it is pretty outdated now --> Fun Facts of Disneyland, Anaheim, California

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
    I go on-line and make a list of all the restaurants and the foods we're interested in - especially healthy choices.
    I finished a list for DL but need to create one for DCA, DTD and the hotels.
    The only problem is this makes me insanely hungry.
    I do this, and also suffer the appetite-stimulating consequences.

I also obsessively make a packing list and surf the forum for any new things to see, do, and eat!

And since our next trip is our first with the baby, I'm considering taking photos with her with a countdown... because I need more reasons to dress her up and take photos.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Done with MC.

I also go to Google Earth and look around the park and find things I wan't to investigate further. Sometimes I even use the street view to just drive by the park (is that as pathetic as it sounds?).

• ~

Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Disneyland Fun. Always. Best 50 cent thrift store purchase ever.

I watch youtube videos of Disneyland, I listen to area/attraction soundtracks, especially one site I found with all of the audio they use for the lobby of TOT...but I also just do this anyway when I don't have a trip coming up=P
    "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walt Disney

• Chief Troublemaker

I'm leaving on Saturday. So right now I'm getting pumped by packing, cleaning house, doing laundry, shopping for last minute things, drawing up & checking off lists…….all those 'fun' pre-vacation things. Oh well, at least it's making the time go by faster!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Disneyland Dreamer

I'm only 9 days out from my next solo trip... haven't even started planning much of anything yet, just some loose ideas/plans...

How do you make a 100 day countdown board???

OMG THIS IS ALL ME RIGHT NOW! Haven't been there in exactly two months and i'm dying! i love the sun and its just bee gorgeous, hot sticky weather and i'm like ughhhh i could be getting my tan on in disneyland. my fiancé and i just talk about what we should do. what restaurant we should try next. what pins to get. and honestly, i joined mice chat after my blackout dates withdrawals. i just love researching disneyland and ended up over he =]

all honesty, i can't wait until the 18th & 19th for my birthday day cation at the happiest place on earth!

I draw an enormous flowchart to describe our path through the park. Complete with if/then diamonds for when we encounter attractions that are "101" - for example: Go to Space Mountain - If down, then go to BL Astro Blasters, If Down, go to Star Tours, etc.

• Disney Fanatic

We are leaving for California in 28 days and we couldn't be more excited. We always talk about what food we're going to eat, what ride we're going to do first. We follow a Disneyland vlogger and watch his videos every night. We've watched ride throughs on YouTube. And of course, we read everything on here!

• Nutty guy from Canada

Well for us it's been two years since our last trip.

We're going in mid November. My oldest will be 5 and my middle one will be 4. So just imagining their reactions now that they are older (and will probably remember this trip for the rest of their lives as opposed to only recalling bits and pieces from the last trip) is enough to get me pumped for the trip.

My youngest will be a year and a half when we go. It will be her first visit. Her brother and sister were only six months old on their first visits. Getting to see her reaction will also be a lot of fun.

Having less to lug around in the parks will be a bonus two. One stroller instead of two etc.

All in all I think this will go down as our favorite visit to date. With our DVC member ship, it won't be the last but it could end up being among the best.

Along with that i also tend to spend time on here daily and looking at the resort on Google.
    The Chadwick's Online Photo & Video Galleries
    DLR: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
    DCL: Alaska Cruise Aboard Disney Wonder 2013
    Planned Trips: DLR November 2015, WDW March 2018

Very Happy Disney Vacation Club Member Since 2010
    270 Points at The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12